SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Piaggio MP3 Cafe 2009

CCK

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys. been reading the thread. i bought the mp3 125cc 2nd hand from asphoon. the bike is great so far. only problem i have is with the height. im short 154cm and my legs can barely touch the ground. im okay with it but since the bike is on the heavier side, im have a little bit of difficulty stabilizing when stopping. the front wheel lock is helpful but in some cases i wont always have time to engage the lock. any ideas if i can shave off more of the seats or make other mods to lower the bike height?

we have a new servicing package for the mp3 125!! The full servicing package will include

roller

u clips

engine oil

oil filter

greasing of transmission

belt

All parts are malossi and they are premium products to keep your usage longer! All at $190!!!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

Electric Smart Pump for Liquid Cooling Scooters

Hi Guys, Henry here 91899341, selling off my Electric Smart Pump with installation by GHC bike shop at Seranggon road S(328200) for only $200/- with 6mths warranty !!. The Electric Smart PUMP is a water circulation pump for all liquid cooled, two and four stroke scooters and motorcycles equipped with a mechanical pump.

It can also be installed as a replacement in all vehicles that use an electric pump, improving efficiency. It eliminates fiction loss and mechanical failures, operates silently, is easy to install, and comes complete with fuses and wiring.

In an internal combustion engine, good coolant circulation is a guarantee for improved efficiency, performance and durability.

Specifications

The pump is enclosed in a rugged PPC, a light and unbreakable polymer, resistant to high temperatures, acids and fuels.

Uses 12V power supplied by the battery. Flow rate: 8.5 l/min to 110 C'

The long life brushless motor technology provides maintenance free and quiet service.

Features

Brushless motor with energy efficiency technology by micro processor

Low power consumption. Soft start at very low in-rush current, from 6w to 24W

Durable permanent magnetic rotor/impeller and fine ceramic shaft

Advanced magnetic drive technology for static-impeller, without any leakage for ever

Long life brushless pump, ideal life for 30000 hours.

Heavy duty work, can sustain continual 24 hours' work

Low or no maintenance

Electric Smart Pump extra features;

Dry-running protection, means when there is no water in the pump, the pump will first run for 1 minute, then stop a few seconds, then again trying to start running for 1 minute, and stop about a few seconds, after 5 attempts if there is still no water in the pump, the pump will fully stop working, only after disconnecting and reconnecting it to the power supply can the pump be started again.

Over-temperature protection, means the pump will automatically slow when the motor temperature increases beyond the rated temperature as a result of elevated fluid temperature and installed environment temperature, and will automatically recover when temperature decrease to rated temperature.

Over voltage protection, means when the voltage is over 24V, the pump will stop working, when the voltage is back to 24V or under, the auto-starting feature will cause the pump to start working again.

Widely voltage scope from 6~24V is very useful and necessary in the even of short circuit.

Over load protection function, means when the current is over the rated current, the pump will auto-stop the working, when current back to normal the pump will auto-starting the working again.

Specially designed for stronger structure and super-strong materials, can be used freely with 10bar system pressure, and can withstand 100℃ water continuous working well.

Made with high grade PPS (Ryton) special engineering material combined with strong copper fittings: PPS(Ryton) special engineering plastics, high mechanical strength, high temperature, chemical properties of advantages such as: have a thermal

220-240° F, at 1.82MPa load heat distortion temperature of above 260° F.

HENRY -91899341

20130703_160709.jpg20130714_085706.jpg20130724_121619.jpg20130724_121630.jpg

hey guys. been reading the thread. i bought the mp3 125cc 2nd hand from asphoon. the bike is great so far. only problem i have is with the height. im short 154cm and my legs can barely touch the ground. im okay with it but since the bike is on the heavier side, im have a little bit of difficulty stabilizing when stopping. the front wheel lock is helpful but in some cases i wont always have time to engage the lock. any ideas if i can shave off more of the seats or make other mods to lower the bike height?

U can try to shave off e seat...but theres a sensor beneath e seat which engage & disengage e tilt lock system...u can try at e seat cover shop at syed alwi rd...my fren did tt & got no prob what so ever with it.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2

U can try to shave off e seat...but theres a sensor beneath e seat which engage & disengage e tilt lock system...u can try at e seat cover shop at syed alwi rd...my fren did tt & got no prob what so ever with it.

thanks. any idea of the cost? and i heard that its quite troublesome to shave the seat and have the sensor damaged cos its irreparable after its been damaged.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All MP3 Riders / Bro / Sis,

Thank you for all who care to share in this track.

I am interested in 3wheel scooter, looking at MP3 Below 200cc and want to find out:-

Base on your experience, compare to 2wheel is 3wheel much safer on the road? Can this bike prevent better from accident?

What is the most major wear and tear for MP3?

Its a reliable bike...loads of storage space...better handling,hv rode e mp3 nearly 3+ yrs now...so far no major issues...servicin like tt of any scoot except for e change of additional tyre...so far from what i heard e major issue is e control unit which is 600-700+ when its faulty which is rare.

Its a reliable bike...loads of storage space...better handling,hv rode e mp3 nearly 3+ yrs now...so far no major issues...servicin like tt of any scoot except for e change of additional tyre...so far from what i heard e major issue is e control unit which is 600-700+ when its faulty which is rare.

and the worst thing to expect from the bike is the huge repair cost of the steering columns! hahaha yes it is also true that the control unit sometimes get very faulty... now everything is just as expensive as maintaining a car.

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

Thank you for the reply.

Faizal , so you are very lucky to get an mp3 than didn't failed you. lol..

Mark, you had very bad experience with the major tear on steering column and the control unit?

I have serviced a number of them... but i can still count. haha in any case the vehicle population for this particular model is not that great either!

Call 86878551

Thank you for the reply.

Faizal , so you are very lucky to get an mp3 than didn't failed you.

U just hv to tk gd care of e bike...especially scooters...they need more tender lovin care....been to mersing,desaru...melaka with e mp3...works real great on e trunk rds...

Had my mp3 400 serviced last week at ADH, after service I took it to Tai Hin who swapped my stock clutch for a Dr. Pulley clutch and pulleys, renewed the belt and my scooter is better than new, much better pick up, no more vibrating at low revs, much better accerlation when going 20+. Was well worth the money I spent, highly recommend it.

Seen u-tube on Peugeot and it has keyless start. Have called Peugeot and was told they are bringing in.

ADH also bringing the MP500 end of this year.

ADh confirmed to me they will not be bringing the 500 in unless they can secure 50+ orders, which is likely only to come from ntuc/civil service, wait and see but I think is unlikely.