SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

V-Strom (650cc & 1000cc)

tranZition

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur original paint is already red? or sticker over all red?

Mine is blue.... No choice la ... take over from my own fren.. Wanna make it SHOUT ME... BOomz with Leopard Preenz u know...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

Ok set... How to celebrate? Meet up this Friday Anyone?

IM on this Friday!....

Okay lets start the ball rolling...

1) Mafitra

2) Khairul

3) Daniyal ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/khairul/siggy%20editor/Yishundam.jpg

VSTROM SINGAPORE - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125329690831574&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=125329690831574&ref=ts

:cheeky::cheeky:To Celebrate 100 Pages for V Strom Thread:cheeky::cheeky:

Ok Let me start the ball rolling:

Fri Meet Up

Date: 18 December 2009

Time: 9 Pm

Where do you want to meet up?

It's time to meet up again..... Been thinking about the location and I was wondering if we could try somewhere different. Let's try somewhere which could cater Chinese Halal Food?? Hopefully this will stirr the Chinese guys particularly to join us as well.

I'm thinking of meeting up at Tang Tea House.

357/359 Bedok Road (Opposite Simpang Bedok Post Off)

Singapore 469545

Nature of Business: (Extract from website)

• Seafood • Dim sum • Nasi lemak • Chicken rice • Western food • Home made soya bean • Dessert • Porridge

It's at Simpang Bedok by the road side. The shop is the green board colour.We can park our bike on the pavement near the right of the attached pic at the signboard or at the limited motorcycle car park behind the signboard. It's a little bit to the east of Singapore if you guys don't mind...

If you all have better location, please contribute and let's vote.:thumb:

1) Mafitra (available after 8.30 onwards)

Tang Tea House~Green Board.jpg

Edited by mafitra

My Wee.... My Journey.... My Adventure....

http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab262/mafitra/shukor_fhdrMedium.jpg

VSTROM SINGAPORE

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125329690831574&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=125329690831574&ref=ts

Fri Meet Up

It's time to meet up again..... Been thinking about the location and I was wondering if we could try somewhere different. Let's try somewhere which could cater Chinese Halal Food?? Hopefully this will stirr the Chinese guys particularly to join us as well.

Singapore 469545

• Seafood • Dim sum • Nasi lemak • Chicken rice • Western food • Home made soya bean • Dessert • Porridge

It's at Simpang Bedok by the road side. The shop is the green board colour.We can park our bike on the pavement near the right of the attached pic at the signboard or at the limited motorcycle car park behind the signboard. It's a little bit to the east of Singapore if you guys don't mind...

If you all have better location, please contribute and let's vote.

2) Khairul

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/khairul/siggy%20editor/Yishundam.jpg

VSTROM SINGAPORE - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125329690831574&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=125329690831574&ref=ts

Seem like quite a few people are trying to order skid plate. I have one for sale. From dl650..mine is a little muddy at the moment but good condition..asking $150.

skid plate - ordered from Dan Vesel. great minimalist design against the readily available motech skidplate.,this plate does it job as well,and also provides access to the EO and oil filter. Pics at http://community-2.webtv.net/CHERDAN/MyVStromAccessories/

Edited by gargantua

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

Seem like quite a few people are trying to order skid plate. I have one for sale. From dl650..mine is a little muddy at the moment but good condition..asking $150.

skid plate - ordered from Dan Vesel. great minimalist design against the readily available motech skidplate.,this plate does it job as well,and also provides access to the EO and oil filter. Pics at http://community-2.webtv.net/CHERDAN...omAccessories/

er bro got problem

"Not Found

The requested URL /CHERDAN...omAccessories/ was not found on this server.":cheeky:

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

Fri Meet Up

Singapore 469545

2) Khairul

3) Tank3e (Pending)

Fri Meet Up

Singapore 469545

2) Khairul

3) Tank3e (Pending)

4) daniyal

Whats Up DaWgZ!!

anodise57>>> Bro...I only do some decals only...the red is my original paint...I also did a digi camo on my bike...which is very light...you only can see the camou if you are near it...maybe you can do a trasformer design with silver colour or silver tiger prreenz...:cheeky:

www.nazrinsalim.wordpress.com

Hi guy

mind if i could join you guy, also a v strom rider

Regard

Fri Meet Up

Singapore 469545

2) Khairul

3) Tank3e (Pending)

Fri Meet Up

Singapore 469545

2) Khairul

3) Tank3e (Pending)

4) Darry

4 of us is better than none but the more the merrier:clapping:

I will try to be there by 9. Hopefully the SEA games won't drag my shift....

See you all there.....:bouncefire::bouncefire:

My Wee.... My Journey.... My Adventure....

http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab262/mafitra/shukor_fhdrMedium.jpg

VSTROM SINGAPORE

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125329690831574&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=125329690831574&ref=ts

Fri Meet Up

Singapore 469545

2) Khairul

3) Tank3e (Pending)

4) Darry

5) Daniyal

Edited by cstay66

regards,

cstay66

hp 9459 5300

read my love-hate relationship with my wee.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2305336&postcount=35

1987-kawasaki gto 110, 1990-honda rebel 250, 2004-suzuki vstrom dl650, 2009-yamaha fjr 1300, 2011-kawasaki er6f

WHAts uP DawGz!!

Nice meeting with you guys yesterday. AND IT IS MY BAD!!!

I FORGOT TO PAY!!!

Very very very sorry...May I know who paid for me so can transfer the money or I meet up with and pay...Paiseh leh!

Sorry SOrry Sorry Sorry!!

I am off to my marriage course...:angel:

Contact me at 9061 3270...

www.nazrinsalim.wordpress.com