SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone here knows how to fix voltmeter? mine is autogauge the analog type. i bought from a forumer here whom says it is working condition so i just buy from him but when i fixed it up at shop i encounter this problem, the voltmeter lights up but the arrow doesn't move at all. msg back the person and he advises to sell it off at garage sale again and refuse to refund , which is something i wont do cos for wat sell ppl if u know its spoilt.

so anyone knows whether there is any shop or person who is good at electronic stuff who might know how to fix?

anyone here knows how to fix voltmeter? mine is autogauge the analog type. i bought from a forumer here whom says it is working condition so i just buy from him but when i fixed it up at shop i encounter this problem, the voltmeter lights up but the arrow doesn't move at all. msg back the person and he advises to sell it off at garage sale again and refuse to refund , which is something i wont do cos for wat sell ppl if u know its spoilt.

so anyone knows whether there is any shop or person who is good at electronic stuff who might know how to fix?

tink u shd ask for refund from the seller. :angry:

Pls PM me the nick of the seller so dat i know not to buy things he gonna sell next time.

ask refund already he say " no lah,cause buy this kind of electrical stuff is based on trust one mah... he(the previous seller) say okiethen i ASSUME is okie lor, " keep in mind before this he told me conferm working as "shown by previous forumers" but now he says he "assume" is working and he advises me to " sell it back at forum lor a lot of ppl want it wor, cos got ard 10 ppl contact me say want to buy e autogauge at more than 25 dollars"

i think its quite obvious he buy and found it not working and decided to sell lor.. for transparency sake i will say his nick here so tt he may defend himself lor. some more i buy from him for 22 dollars. if ppl want to buy at more he should haf sold it for more mah, lucky me iguess. the nick is "counterstrike"

ask refund already he say " no lah,cause buy this kind of electrical stuff is based on trust one mah... he(the previous seller) say okiethen i ASSUME is okie lor, " keep in mind before this he told me conferm working as "shown by previous forumers" but now he says he "assume" is working and he advises me to " sell it back at forum lor a lot of ppl want it wor, cos got ard 10 ppl contact me say want to buy e autogauge at more than 25 dollars"

i think its quite obvious he buy and found it not working and decided to sell lor.. for transparency sake i will say his nick here so tt he may defend himself lor. some more i buy from him for 22 dollars. if ppl want to buy at more he should haf sold it for more mah, lucky me iguess. the nick is "counterstrike"

u shld add him to pilot list lor

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174040

3 Arai Helmet Meets Up :angel:

tink u shd ask for refund from the seller. :angry:

Pls PM me the nick of the seller so dat i know not to buy things he gonna sell next time.

Yeah! he shld ask for refund....or track him down. :angry:

ask refund already he say " no lah,cause buy this kind of electrical stuff is based on trust one mah... he(the previous seller) say okie then i ASSUME is okie lor, " keep in mind before this he told me conferm working as "shown by previous forumers" but now he says he "assume" is working and he advises me to " sell it back at forum lor a lot of ppl want it wor, cos got ard 10 ppl contact me say want to buy e autogauge at more than 25 dollars"

Hahahaha! crap! I sold mine at $20! and its working well! And even mine is together with the casing + the plastic cover still have at the screen so no scratches! I even told the buyer (bro Xiange to be exact) to call or get back to me if the Volt is not working! Haiz....for me, i check my items 1st b4 i sell. I dnt like regrets after buying it!

me too...

:faint:

U guys shld have check it 1st or tell him if not working how????

Yeah!!!! :cheeky:

posted there already

U must get him bro....:sian:

are u sure u connect the wire properly..??? better check ur connection before flaming someone.

Yeah true....anyone care to assist! :cheeky:

Some biker once said " If u haven't been to Gerik, U haven't been touring in Malaysia".

Hahahaha! crap! I sold mine at $20! and its working well! And even mine is together with the casing + the plastic cover still have at the screen so no scratches! I even told the buyer (bro Xiange to be exact) to call or get back to me if the Volt is not working! Haiz....for me, i check my items 1st b4 i sell. I dnt like regrets after buying it!

Ya.. sabbaha told me anything wrong with the voltmeter can call him back and good enough, it was in working condition and he was even very friendly. so if u want to buy thing in the forum, buy from him is the best! :angel: :thumb:

1st ride: KRR (04 - 07)

2nd ride: S4 vtec 1 (07 - 09)

Current ride: Runner VX200

Ya.. sabbaha told me anything wrong with the voltmeter can call him back and good enough, it was in working condition and he was even very friendly. so if u want to buy thing in the forum, buy from him is the best! :angel: :thumb:

Thanks alot bro! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Some biker once said " If u haven't been to Gerik, U haven't been touring in Malaysia".

yah check properly already, do at bike shop some more. i also dun want to anyhow flame ppl. but u see the story la, at ferst say conferm work as shown by previous forumers, then when i ask whether the person uninstall in frt of his eyes and pass to him he say no, he assume working when the thing passed to him. assuming something is opposite lor of conferming something, some more when i say we both absorb cost at least gime back 10 bucks he say no, advice some more to sell at forum as got "many ppl want to buy at more than 25bux one" come on la i know what it feel like to purchase something tt is spoilt so i wont do it back at ppl. now best solution is to try to bring to sim lim hope some tech person can fix back or what, next alternative is just to buy new one.

yah check properly already, do at bike shop some more. i also dun want to anyhow flame ppl. but u see the story la, at ferst say conferm work as shown by previous forumers, then when i ask whether the person uninstall in frt of his eyes and pass to him he say no, he assume working when the thing passed to him. assuming something is opposite lor of conferming something, some more when i say we both absorb cost at least gime back 10 bucks he say no, advice some more to sell at forum as got "many ppl want to buy at more than 25bux one" come on la i know what it feel like to purchase something tt is spoilt so i wont do it back at ppl. now best solution is to try to bring to sim lim hope some tech person can fix back or what, next alternative is just to buy new one.

Its ok bro....learning lesson :thumb: Hope u get ur volt done asap! :cheeky:

HI to all S4 riders

Hi i wented to get a chrome right side crash bar for my SPEC1

so any S4 rider wented to left side 3 point crash bar can pm me.

hehe. we can meet up and get a set..

Thanks..!!!!

Nsr SP Pro Arm 150 FQ Plate 05-12-05 to 28-12-06

Phantom TA200 FV Plate 28-12-06 to ............

Super4 Spec1 FT Plate 04-02-08 to ............

Toyota Viso E 05-12-08 to ............

Anyone interested pls pm me for the following items:

1) Black Bagster Tank Bra For Spec3 SOLD Euz

2) Black Arrow Hugger with Red on the arrow SOLD Triple X

3) BMC Air filter SOLD Ah Jian

4) Honda Genuine Oil Filter Made In Usa (Blue In Colour)

5) Voltmeter (round analogue) + Casing SOLD Xiange

6) 3 Black Grounding Wire BOOKED ZAX

7) Alarm + 2 remote (Not 2 way)

8) Silver Fork Brace SOLD Euz

9) Showa shock absorber (Exchange) Used: 1 yr+ BOOKED arsonist

10) Blue Fork preload adjuster (Exchange) BOOKED Euz

11) 2 Rattle Switch (like aeroplane switch) Carbon Fiber and Red in colour (pics avail)

12) Right Original Side Mirror BOOKED Advrider

13) Honda CB 400 (design) Radiator Wire Mesh (pics avail) BOOKED ZAX

14) 1 Blue Electric Horn (louder than Ori) BOOKED Xdir

Thanks man...!:thumb: :thumb:

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

1) Black Bagster Tank Bra For Spec3 SOLD Euz

2) Black Arrow Hugger with Red on the arrow SOLD Triple X

3) BMC Air filter SOLD Ah Jian

4) Honda Genuine Oil Filter Made In Usa (Blue In Colour) BOOKED Xdir

5) Voltmeter (round analogue) + Casing SOLD Xiange

6) 3 Black Grounding Wire SOLD ZAX

7) Alarm + 2 remote (Not 2 way)

8) Silver Fork Brace SOLD Euz

9) Showa shock absorber (Exchange) Used: 1 yr+ BOOKED arsonist

10) Blue Fork preload adjuster (Exchange) BOOKED Euz

11) 2 Rattle Switch (like aeroplane switch) Carbon Fiber and Red in colour (pics avail)

12) Right Original Side Mirror BOOKED Advrider

13) Honda CB 400 (design) Radiator Wire Mesh (pics avail) SOLD ZAX

15) 1 Ori Spec 3 Black Balancer (pic avail)

4) Honda Genuine Oil Filter Made In Usa (Blue In Colour) BOOKED Xdir

Thanks again bro..!

-"It's not about how fast u can travel from 0-100km/h, but it's about how fast u can stop from 100-0km/h"-:thumb:

Yamaha RXZ- 2005

Kawasaki KRR- 2006

Honda Super4 PB1- 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011

hi guys, im very keen on getting a super4. however kinda unsure which is good. tot of getting a vtec1 or 2. anyone know which shop probably ard east area sells cheap and reliable s4 vtec. im kinda using it for long term usage and probably some touring. so i need a durable yet powerful 400cc bike. thanks guys!

singapore bikes rocks :thumb: