SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Driving Riders TCSS Corner HERE!

jB

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol okay.

I just went to find brighter wide angles at 3rd/4th floor(I forgot) and tested it on my speedo. Brighter but also a Brighter spot :sian:

Forums' mass order.

Less than selling price outside. 40+ Can get instead of outside 70-80+ ;)

thats call hot spot, no use de jb, unless u go for snake light + stage gel then wun have

:cool:

thats call hot spot, no use de jb, unless u go for snake light + stage gel then wun have

:weep: I don't wanna solder thats why I used plug+play led :pity:

forum got mass order ??

the last time i search no more leh

not this forum lol, other car forums :cheeky:

Any PCE's here?? :angel:

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

Haha.. Should be JCE.. paiseh :cheeky:

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

think too much about the work PC dats why... :lol:

WHO THE HELL STILL USES WINDOWS 98?!!!! :faint:

my company does :dot:

Hahahah win 95 lagi best... no more updates for win versions..

I just praying that 1 day this company server will crash... :lol:

I'll be laughing my ass off!!!!! So who wants to help ?? :angel:

and im using this huge monitor which takes up space... :dot:

Hi to all.

Urgently needed help.

My friend's Mitsubishi Lancer EX GT SGZ5794P white color was lost for 5-6 months.

Last seen at tanglin halt, buyong road, beach road.

Anyone seen this vehicle pls call 96813593/97433252/97554014.

$200 Cash reward if vehicle found or any information leading to vehicle being found.

A photo of it will be good... Have u tried seekin help from Tow company's ? Any friends working with carpark summon's?? (premas,cisco, etc) ..

They can help to look out island wide .. :thumb:

A photo of it will be good... Have u tried seekin help from Tow company's ? Any friends working with carpark summon's?? (premas,cisco, etc) ..

They can help to look out island wide .. :thumb:

The fella can't provide photo leh :/ I'm just reposting and helping nia :cheeky:

Hi to all.

Urgently needed help.

My friend's Mitsubishi Lancer EX GT SGZ5794P white color was lost for 5-6 months.

$200 Cash reward if vehicle found or any information leading to vehicle being found.

5-6 months seems a long time away. His car could already be in Indonesia or Malaysia. Car thefts are rare compare to Malaysia. But still it's a headache.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Hi to all.

Urgently needed help.

5-6 mths might be out of sg liao loh if were done by pros. anyway $200 is kinda abit..............?

:cool:

5-6 months seems a long time away. His car could already be in Indonesia or Malaysia. Car thefts are rare compare to Malaysia. But still it's a headache.

Its still in SG , gets ERP summons and stuff..

5-6 mths might be out of sg liao loh if were done by pros. anyway $200 is kinda abit..............?

I know about the $200 but :lol: some people can only afford this maybe?

if i happen to found his rims or wat, maybe he can pay me the $200?

lol :cheeky:

Its still in SG , gets ERP summons and stuff..

I know about the $200 but :lol: some people can only afford this maybe?

lol :cheeky:

Wow... I cannot believe it... the car is still around? And I think they are using this with another number plate. haha... But I'm impressed that it can still be found here.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!