Driving Riders TCSS Corner HERE!

jB

• Replies 1.3k

lol okay.

I just went to find brighter wide angles at 3rd/4th floor(I forgot) and tested it on my speedo. Brighter but also a Brighter spot :sian:

Forums' mass order.

Less than selling price outside. 40+ Can get instead of outside 70-80+ ;)

thats call hot spot, no use de jb, unless u go for snake light + stage gel then wun have

:weep: I don't wanna solder thats why I used plug+play led :pity:

forum got mass order ??

the last time i search no more leh

not this forum lol, other car forums :cheeky:

Any PCE's here?? :angel:

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

Haha.. Should be JCE.. paiseh :cheeky:

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

think too much about the work PC dats why... :lol:

WHO THE HELL STILL USES WINDOWS 98?!!!! :faint:

my company does :dot:

Hahahah win 95 lagi best... no more updates for win versions..

I just praying that 1 day this company server will crash... :lol:

I'll be laughing my ass off!!!!! So who wants to help ?? :angel:

and im using this huge monitor which takes up space... :dot:

Hi to all.

Urgently needed help.

My friend's Mitsubishi Lancer EX GT SGZ5794P white color was lost for 5-6 months.

Last seen at tanglin halt, buyong road, beach road.

Anyone seen this vehicle pls call 96813593/97433252/97554014.

$200 Cash reward if vehicle found or any information leading to vehicle being found.

A photo of it will be good... Have u tried seekin help from Tow company's ? Any friends working with carpark summon's?? (premas,cisco, etc) ..

They can help to look out island wide .. :thumb:

A photo of it will be good... Have u tried seekin help from Tow company's ? Any friends working with carpark summon's?? (premas,cisco, etc) ..

They can help to look out island wide .. :thumb:

The fella can't provide photo leh :/ I'm just reposting and helping nia :cheeky:

Hi to all.

Urgently needed help.

My friend's Mitsubishi Lancer EX GT SGZ5794P white color was lost for 5-6 months.

$200 Cash reward if vehicle found or any information leading to vehicle being found.

5-6 months seems a long time away. His car could already be in Indonesia or Malaysia. Car thefts are rare compare to Malaysia. But still it's a headache.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Hi to all.

Urgently needed help.

5-6 mths might be out of sg liao loh if were done by pros. anyway $200 is kinda abit..............?

5-6 months seems a long time away. His car could already be in Indonesia or Malaysia. Car thefts are rare compare to Malaysia. But still it's a headache.

Its still in SG , gets ERP summons and stuff..

5-6 mths might be out of sg liao loh if were done by pros. anyway $200 is kinda abit..............?

I know about the $200 but :lol: some people can only afford this maybe?

if i happen to found his rims or wat, maybe he can pay me the $200?

lol :cheeky:

Its still in SG , gets ERP summons and stuff..

I know about the $200 but :lol: some people can only afford this maybe?

lol :cheeky:

Wow... I cannot believe it... the car is still around? And I think they are using this with another number plate. haha... But I'm impressed that it can still be found here.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg