SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Driving Riders TCSS Corner HERE!

jB

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sometimes I get frustrated when people get their things stolen or vandalised. And I can say many of these are reckless people who are rather compromising in the way they carry themselves. Taking for granted by leaving their handphones on the table , leaving the keys in the engine running car while getting off, parking their vehicles in discriminating locations at the inconvenience of others, Their excuse is always "But I just left it there for 1minute!" :lol: All it take is 1 minute.

those who always drink and drive, drive without licence also have the same things to say "But I just drive only for 10 metres!" "I won't be so unlucky, see, I am still unscathed up till now!" "It won't happen to me."

When things happen... "Aiya, if I'm dead, let me be dead." "Aiya, so sway" "Sway loh..." Haven't they realised that it's their compromising attitude that led to this?

If you all do observe, such people are normally reckless people who has little or no restrain in their words and actions. Those who seek to prove their self worth or feel they have been through a lot and know too much to know more. Some people are just too proud to keep quiet. And they have no idea how much resonance it is going to cause to the surrounding people. Many people do not consider about consequences that can affect their neighbours and just rush into it.

It always take something drastic to humble them.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Wow... I cannot believe it... the car is still around? And I think they are using this with another number plate. haha... But I'm impressed that it can still be found here.

IU can be detected even with diff plate, but I wonder why no action from our SG Police :rolleyes:

thansk JB for the link

don't mention it :thumb:

:lol: ya maybe, the guy shld get a bicycle instead

:lol: darn bad!

Sometimes I get frustrated when people get their things stolen or vandalised. And I can say many of these are reckless people who are rather compromising in the way they carry themselves. Taking for granted by leaving their handphones on the table , leaving the keys in the engine running car while getting off, parking their vehicles in discriminating locations at the inconvenience of others, Their excuse is always "But I just left it there for 1minute!" :lol: All it take is 1 minute.

those who always drink and drive, drive without licence also have the same things to say "But I just drive only for 10 metres!" "I won't be so unlucky, see, I am still unscathed up till now!" "It won't happen to me."

When things happen... "Aiya, if I'm dead, let me be dead." "Aiya, so sway" "Sway loh..." Haven't they realised that it's their compromising attitude that led to this?

If you all do observe, such people are normally reckless people who has little or no restrain in their words and actions. Those who seek to prove their self worth or feel they have been through a lot and know too much to know more. Some people are just too proud to keep quiet. And they have no idea how much resonance it is going to cause to the surrounding people. Many people do not consider about consequences that can affect their neighbours and just rush into it.

Typical Singaporeans and their dumb thinking.

the one minute thing irks me too ..

sometimes u see taxi or cars...

the moment turn left onli they stop the car there....

and its a small one lane roadd...

i saw this malay uncle wit his new car pumping petrol at GP esso.

ok, fair enuff, when u pump u dont lock the door.

but after he pump finish, he starts his car and left his car there and walk away to pay for the petrol.

means, u can just get into his car and drive off.

and the car to the cashier is quite a distance.

how i wish at that moment someone come and drive his car away.

:sian:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/amandaxp/topburanko.gifhttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/amandaxp/02982fc9.gif .

if a car reaches its 20yr from the date its registered, can still renew COE?

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

http://www.monotracer.com/media/gallery/color/color_1.jpg

something new again

bike with semi bucket seats? + bike handling + a door?

i dont think possible leh.

we riding, when we stop we put our legs down to 'support' the bike.

then this one have to open the door put the leg out????????

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/amandaxp/topburanko.gifhttp://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d54/amandaxp/02982fc9.gif .

Check with my old man, he say still can renew COE.. plus he says that after the 20yr bench mark... the 21st year of the car.. RD tax will based as per normal... No extra surcharge.. Would need to double check with LTA to verify if its true...

Dunno if his experience as SE for tons of years still valid or not... :lol:

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

flint stone style :lol:, it will be cool if it comes with seat belt

Like tis?? but still no seat belt..

HarletDavidson-Ifugao2.jpg

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

We pledge to ride safely and stay alive.

Sighs, my kind friend is on TNP page 2. Prays he get well soon..

i know who u talking abt.

and i know the person as well..

let him be out of danger. hope he recovers soon..... :pray:

I heard abt it too. Is he awake? Shall we go visit him?

Do Not Tailgate Me!

http://www.monotracer.com/media/gallery/color/color_1.jpg

something new again

bike with semi bucket seats? + bike handling + a door?

By the way tis is called the Mono Tracer.. So happen tat i saw it on a program.. not using flintstone style braking.. it has a very high tech braking system.. Something really very new...

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

We pledge to ride safely and stay alive.

i know who u talking abt.

and i know the person as well..

let him be out of danger. hope he recovers soon..... :pray:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

I heard abt it too. Is he awake? Shall we go visit him?

I hope more is going..

By the way tis is called the Mono Tracer.. So happen tat i saw it on a program.. not using flintstone style braking.. it has a very high tech braking system.. Something really very new...

How does it stand itself after it stops to 0km/h?

Just kena rear collision.. minor dent in my bumper.. license plate koyak..

sianz.. needa get ride ready by Thurs..

Thanks to the rain?

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Just kena rear collision.. minor dent in my bumper.. license plate koyak..

sianz.. needa get ride ready by Thurs..

how's the claim going? :giddy:

there's these 2 "trainer" wheels are the side.. view the video and you will know..

you'll be kissing the tarmac if the mechanism for the wheels spoilt..!! :cheeky:

Hope the "shell" protects the rider if that happens.. Anybody knows where to get a shock sensor for alarm? My alarm doesn't have it :(