SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Driving Riders TCSS Corner HERE!

jB

^5.. lets take our kums n camp in front of his house.. haahaa

mai tu liao! :cheeky:

Yeah man~! ^5

Lets go.. lets go..~! :bouncefire:

Where Where?? Jurong?

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

We pledge to ride safely and stay alive.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nahz..

juz the normal weight can kill its absorbers.. haahaa...

very dangerous driving fast ( 100 in her parents eyes are FAST)

lolx...

affordable?? they bought it at 60+k 5 yrs ago.. the coe was 20+k that time.. haaha

^5.. lets take our kums n camp in front of his house.. haahaa

ask them chg car man, coe is dirt cheap now. repair the shocks might even cost more than the coe :lol:

:cool:

Yeah man~! ^5

Lets go.. lets go..~! :bouncefire:

Where Where?? Jurong?

:lol: you wanna come fetch us there? go PIE exit Jln Bahar or from Corporation road :cheeky:

now they are looking to decide either suzuki Sx4 n also subaru impreza sedan..

den pass me the liana to take over.. =/

not sure yet..

but most probably muz repair the shocks if wan to sell away..

anyone got any suggestions on any good wrkshops doing tis?

Suck it n ride!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/ervinchua_wl/633520157058579273-SignatureCelebra.jpg

now they are looking to decide either suzuki Sx4 n also subaru impreza sedan..

den pass me the liana to take over.. =/

not sure yet..

but most probably muz repair the shocks if wan to sell away..

anyone got any suggestions on any good wrkshops doing tis?

GR & BKS does repair shocks, but no idea on the damage man.

:cool:

Just go grab a set of shock absorbers from KYB to fit into the car, get the wheel alignment done, replace the tyres with some normal japanese tyres and remember you on and off chassis balancing. With these you can last for abt a Year in good operational condition. You want the part numbers?

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!

It's fast. Today's 1 Feb 2009. I thought we've just entered the new year 2009.

The day when we meet our maker approaches rapidly. Death comes to all who lives & s hit comes from all who eats.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

how's your industry, jobs gone like the wind?

my industry is experiencing tornadoes...

Roller coaster ride. The OE business were hit badly. Many of our factory's clients are struggling. Hopefully they will tide over the crisis. But expected that the business will somehow shift towards the aftermarket replacement which is a consolation amidst the turmoil. I hope the industry will weather this crisis and emerge stronger.

My empathy goes to the financial industry. During times of boom, they reap unprecedented profits after profits. When the industry declines, many were jettisoned with some retrenchment packages. And most of the times, they were discarded instead without choice. The DBS saga was one good lesson learnt. My friend leapt from DBS to another firm when he saw how filthy politics were in the company only to be lauded for moving fast enough to evade the axe.

Bad economy. I think I will keep my car for the next 3 years too.

alamak..

wat gs n bks..

i also dunno where.

n ky gel i know.. kyb i dunno...

the thing is need to find a mech to rectify wat is the real problem...

KYB = Kayaba

The leading asian cars OE shock absorber supplier. Just get them from the workshop and fit into your car and get it done.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Am wondering why my car has no HID or projectors:nono:

Because the price was low. The factory will make a loss if they give you that. :angel:

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Because the price was low. The factory will make a loss if they give you that. :angel:

damn, its like still 40+k after so many years and they don't add in enough stuff for it! :nono: no map light, no auto levelling :nono:

hows everyone~

any luck in gambling during the period?

nope didn't gamble :nono:

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/funny_sign.jpg

Just don't get lost here.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

being directed here from the carpark humps.. haha..

anyway, i was saying my suspensions are almost goner with the lowering springs..

i actually do have my stock suspensions as i've been using Swift Sports Monroe shocks..

cheaper alternative: change back to stock suspensions and tahan for about another 6months or so.. but stock swift suspensions are very soft.. afraid not use to it..

more expensive way: change to aftermarket coilovers..

but changing to aftermarket coilovers, any brands to recommend.. preferred Jap instead of Taiwan coils.. looking at brands lik D2, Ohlins, Blisten.. local servicing?

being directed here from the carpark humps.. haha..

anyway, i was saying my suspensions are almost goner with the lowering springs..

i actually do have my stock suspensions as i've been using Swift Sports Monroe shocks..

cheaper alternative: change back to stock suspensions and tahan for about another 6months or so.. but stock swift suspensions are very soft.. afraid not use to it..

more expensive way: change to aftermarket coilovers..

but changing to aftermarket coilovers, any brands to recommend.. preferred Jap instead of Taiwan coils.. looking at brands lik D2, Ohlins, Blisten.. local servicing?

Taiwan brand... hmm Advance??

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/DSC00090-1.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/WESTSPEC.jpg

The Light Began to dim.. Music Fading out.. I Begin to Miss You

......................The Visual Cycle..........................

We're a lil veering off course but oh well, here's a Acura NSX or rather known as Honda NSX. Its "modified" to a Ferrari though :rolleyes: Lets see what you guys have to say about this ;)

Enjoy!

anyone know any shops that carry D2 suspensions??

Ohlins costs abt $2.4k for my Swift.. a bit too ex for me too..

some more I looking for height adjustable ones.. should be the highest end model..

dun really trust Taiwan ones leh.. but if really budget constrains, may get a more reputable one..

TEIN got one model that had a in board computer one.. is only compression and rebound adjustable, not height right?

just asking how much is this model costs?

i guess if wanna adjust ride height only can go for Air Bombers!!! then also needa install a CO2 gas tank at the back of car machiam CNG..

anyone know any shops that carry D2 suspensions??

Ohlins costs abt $2.4k for my Swift.. a bit too ex for me too..

some more I looking for height adjustable ones.. should be the highest end model..

dun really trust Taiwan ones leh.. but if really budget constrains, may get a more reputable one..

TEIN got one model that had a in board computer one.. is only compression and rebound adjustable, not height right?

just asking how much is this model costs?

i guess if wanna adjust ride height only can go for Air Bombers!!! then also needa install a CO2 gas tank at the back of car machiam CNG..

What coil springs are you using?

Do Not Tailgate Me!

We're a lil veering off course but oh well, here's a Acura NSX or rather known as Honda NSX. Its "modified" to a Ferrari though :rolleyes: Lets see what you guys have to say about this ;)

Enjoy!

My personal viewpoint on the problem with aesthetic modification is some do it because of an identity crisis. No doubt there may be some who like to make their ride look aggressive. But unique and individual. However, I've see some who do these...

(1) Sticking the red strip on the radiator vent of a black Suzuki Swift. Adding the 'GTI' emblem on the front... Who do you think this owner is trying to mimic? The Suwagen Gwift GTI! The driver came Fast and furious behind me on a moderately full highway on KJE.

(2) Adding LED lights underneath the headlights of a Lancer EX ... Looks like the Mitsuaudi Lancer A4 This driver came so close that I could only see half his car and his LED lights on my rear view mirror. And the highway was hardly filled. I was already going at 110kph on the 1st lane of the 80km/h road. I quickly accelerated to break free and slowed down to the 2nd lane later to avoid legal troubles only to have him overtake me when I slowed down.... to tailgate the next fella ahead.

(3) Putting on the emblem of Evolution underneath the Lancer EX at the boot and the small little single exhaust portruding out at the bottom. Since when did Mitsubishi built the Mitsubishi Lancer-lution? Turning into a minor road at such speeds the rear lost traction.

(4) Peugeot 406 with a lot of replacements on the body panels making it look like the Ferrari-Peugeot F430+406

(5) The Daihatsu YRV remodelling the external body panels to look like the PeugeotHatsu 1007YRV speeding outside Autofrance... :faint:

(6) Proton Gen2 sticking the unique Peugeot lion sticker usually only for the Peugeot 207GTI by the side of his Gen2. The bugger overtook everybody and quickly disappearedfurther front of AYE. :slapforehead:

(7) On one photo, I saw a Geely replaced the rear emblem with the Mercedes Benz logo.

Of course anyone is entitled to dispute, but I personally feel that if one prefers to look like the higher specification, then buy the higher specification. Don't make something else look like something higher. And to make matters worse, drive the car as though it is really meant to go fast by attempting to antagonise some much faster machines. When the real thing parks beside, the driver will look like a fool. :faint:

Do Not Tailgate Me!