SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Manchester United Fan Club

Yoshiki

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Malaysia XI 2 - 3 United

http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/img_10_29776_5758.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=480&hei=179&rgn=0.0392156862745098,0.12871287128712872,0.8556149732620321,0.4430693069306931&cvt=jpeg

Michael Owen secured a 3-2 victory for the Reds in their opening Asia Tour match, coming off the bench to fire the winner on his debut against a hard working Malaysian XI.

Sir Alex’s men had earlier taken a 2-0 lead through Wayne Rooney and Nani. Rooney opened the scoring on eight minutes, firing home from close range, and then turned provider for Nani 20 minutes later who finished with aplomb.

A stunning volley on half-time from Yahyah gave the hosts hope, before a mistake from Ben Foster seven minutes after the restart allowed Yahyah to grab his second. But Owen wrapped up the win with a cool finish five minutes from time.

In searing heat, the Reds were given a good workout by their enthusiastic and energetic opponents who were five minutes away from a famous result against United.

Wow. Well done Malaysia. Well done indeed.:clap:

Live to ride another day.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1076/img0048u.jpg

think they must give face to national team right ??

Maybe. But it's not Malaysia's National squad. It's Malaysia's selection. But even still, i bet that Malaysia did give Man U a scare here and there.:cheeky:

Live to ride another day.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1076/img0048u.jpg

Most of the Malaysian players are from their Under-23 side...mostly KL boys...Bukit Jalil boys.

And you can see how shag n they were panting like dehydrated dogs not acclimatising well with the hot n humid weather...

http://i28.tinypic.com/5kokk3.jpg

think they must give face to national team right ??

Exactly, just like when they beat Singapore 8-1 when visiting in 2001.

Even had Fabian Barthez on as a substitute playing on the wings.

How's that for giving face?

BlackDawn aka kiamh

"There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

Malaysia XI 0 -2 United

http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/img_10_29824_6456.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=500

Michael Owen struck his second United goal in as many games as the Reds completed the double over the Malaysian XI with a comprehensive 2-0 victory.

Owen blasted home from close range on 13 minutes after capitalising on a loose ball inside the area having played his part in the build-up. Two minutes earlier Federico Macheda had opening the scoring with a calm finish following Darren Fletcher’s set-up.

In truth, the Reds could have had more – substitutes Wayne Rooney, Dimitar Berbatov and Anderson all went close late on in the second half, but it was certainly another useful work-out for Sir Alex’s men.

Jonny Evans was the only survivor from Saturday’s starting line-up against the same opposition with Sir Alex opting to give everyone some minutes on the clock. Ben Foster, a second half substitute in the first match, kept his place in goal, while Gary Neville, Wes Brown, Jonny Evans and Fabio made up the back four. Darren Fletcher and Michael Carrick both returned from minor knocks to take up right side and central midfield positions respectively. Ryan Giggs partnered Carrick in the centre with Zoran Tosic on the left flank. Saturday's matchwinner Michael Owen started his first game for the Reds alongside Federico Macheda up front.

There was a minute’s silence before kick-off in tribute to those who lost their lives in Friday’s bombings in Indonesia, the country, of course, where United should have been playing their second tour match.

the team juz lacks creativity .. scholes n giggs r aging .. team will still be good enough for most but signs will be telling when the hard get going against teams that defend deep n play for draw ..

I Love Bikes ; I Enjoy Driving :dot:

the team juz lacks creativity .. scholes n giggs r aging .. team will still be good enough for most but signs will be telling when the hard get going against teams that defend deep n play for draw ..

yeah..manutd will stuggle against top clubs in the champions league..the current squad is good enough for the BPL but not in the CL..i still feel manutd make a mistake of not buying essien..he is the type of player united need in midfield

As of 8pm... SGP Time

Half time Score

FC Seoul 2 - 1 Manchester United

Here's my opinion report on the 1st Half

Man Utd seems to put in a decent performance with some one twos n mixed up plays, but passing is nt tt gd and the defence is quite shaky with FC Seoul able to get in quite a no. of thru ball passes...

Man Utd seems to be playing abit rougher n aggressive with a no. FC Seoul players getting knock down n off, 1 of e FC Seoul players had to be carried off on a stretcher and replaced by another player.

FC Seoul has look more impressive and promising so far, more focused and motivated.. with better build up plays n more scoring chances...

Hoping for a better response from the Devils in e 2nd half!

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that!"

Full Time Score

FC Seoul 2 - 3 Manchester United

A very good comeback from Man Utd...

Introducing Nani, Scholes, Berbatov, Owen, Park and Vander Sar in the 2nd half...

Gibson played the entire match and his workrate definately wld hav caught e eye of SAF, chasing and battling for eveyball n playing well too, seems to be very promising...

Park Ji Sung got a huge reception and cheer everytime he gets the ball, and he produces some nice touches, ball controls and dribbling..

Macheda grabbed a nice equalizer from a superb thru ball lob from Rooney on the half way line of the pitch... impressive long distance thru ball lob... n gd finishing fr e 17 year old...

Berbatov scored an impressive header n played a lot better too....

Scholes almost scored but hit e post.

Frankly I really enjoyed watching the 2nd Half, it was a very good match with lots of excellent passes, thru balls, dribbling and close ball control from the players... and so many scoring chances.. inside n outside the box..

The crowd was also excellent... very supportive and always cheering...

Definately a very entertaining 2nd Half Match.... :thumb:

Edited by dean_pedrosa

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that!"

i'm not sure if Fergie wanna spend again. imo, Fergie needs scholes, giggs replacement. we lack creativity. i'm not sure bout Ando ability or its too early for him to adjust the way of United football the same as Berba, Nani or culd be Tosic, Valencia & Gibson. i'm not surprise if Macheda wuld be the star alongside Rooney, Obertan & Owen. they muz be the player to watch. as for Obertan, he's C.R replica. i'm sure he gonna give his all. :goodluck:

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

got macheda...must teach him to play like rooney...ahahah...

we don't need another Rooney but RVN. someone will replace C.R massive scoring rating a goal poacher. thats what we need. we can't defend 90min without having a goal right.

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

Btw tonight is Man Utd Final Game on its Asia Tour..

2000-2200hrs

Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C. Vs. The Devils

Not sure if Singtel or Starhub cable shows the matches...?

Other Interesting top matches tonight...

1900hrs Singapore Vs. Liverpool

2015hrs FC Barcelona Vs. El Ahly/LDU Quito

2300hrs Tottenham Vs. Celtic

0300hrs United States Vs. Mexico (Gold Cup Final)

0500hrs Ac Milan Vs. Inter Milan (2009 World Football Challenge)

0700hrs Chelsea Vs. AmErica (2009 World Football Challenge)

Tosic suck his passing and touches let him down.

Currenlty watching live

and his small built, how to survive in EPL:slapforehead:

Man u should load him off in near future