SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Manchester United Fan Club

Yoshiki

Wat talking u?

No offence, bro!!!!!

This is what I'm talking.....

I'm only concerned of what the team I support do.......nothing else matters!

Not some @ss who always talk s**t.......

And the ball has not start rolling.....come May next year...we'll see!

~**To have other's respect.......U shall respect others!!!**~

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heard from news that man United interested in signing yaya toure..hopes this yaya news will not become papaya..ahaha..to ridehard..sorry to hear that, this is the reason why i dun wanna buy aftermarket pipe for my kup..btw,just to share,my neighbour passed away last saturday morning,19 yr old boy,bike accident..haiz..ride safe peeps.

hey i watch his video. he's bloody good. i guess Fergie will be selling Nani & Park.

Owen is way past his prime. I hope he can prove critics wrong with his performances. But with his injury history, i doubt he can play week in week out for utd. What utd need is a big name signing, not what hull and stoke city are after, rite??

If he plays up front with berba, dun tell me rooney got to play winger again?? I dun understand why fergie likes to play rooney there, it's not even his natural position, it's not even the reason why he's bought from everton. I still think he plays best as a centre forward.

i think he's a good catch. he can play along side Rooney & he's still a predator.

as a drop deep player, he's pos will be everywhr.

i rather have owen den the likes of ribery, benzema blah blah.

trust fergie though there had been a few failed "experiments" hehe :cheeky:

GO owen, score a hat trick against wigan tis cuming season. :lol:

he will be in the scoresheet.

By e way.... I tink got lots of money to spend oso useless.

Michael Owen oso can lah.......................... wat to do kuakuakuakua......

M.Owen is a good striker. no worries i believe Fergie knows how to play him.

if owen not good then after 1 year sell him and get profit.. haha thats wat i use to do in football manager game....

thats fantasy football bro & it won't happen..

Owen is greatly welcome...maybe he doesnt play often but becomes a super sub mcm Ole..?score goals when its needed..

M.Owen will be reborn in United colours.

No offence, bro!!!!!

This is what I'm talking.....

I'm only concerned of what the team I support do.......nothing else matters!

Not some @ss who always talk s**t.......

And the ball has not start rolling.....come May next year...we'll see!

dun start the ball rolling bro.

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

Without No.7, you won't play well anymore~~ :p

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-disposition&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3B+filename%3DCristiano_Ronaldo.jpg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1202890455631&ssbinary=true

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-disposition&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3B+filename%3DCristiano_Ronaldo.jpg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1202890482995&ssbinary=true

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-disposition&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3B+filename%3DCristiano_Ronaldo.jpg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1202890464120&ssbinary=true

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-disposition&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3B+filename%3DCristiano_Ronaldo.jpg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1202890464374&ssbinary=true

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-disposition&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3B+filename%3DCristiano_Ronaldo.jpg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1202890464499&ssbinary=true

but he looks much happier though

so did huntelaar/drenthe when he signed for RM, and robbie keane when he signed for liverpoo, and shevchenko when he signed for chelski, etc etc...

look at wat happened to them now..

the only player i know who looks unhappy but is actually a success is anelka.. every club he plays he looks like his gf dumped him for luke chadwick.. hahaha

Good luck to ronaldo..i would like to see how real madrid manage all of their stars and now theres finally a reason to watch the spanish league..and finally barca has a rival in terms of quality play...Hope SAF signs that obertan guy..

I given my best wishes to Ron for the 6 good years that he had contributed to Devils. He left on a high note and I opine that nothing wrong for each of us pursue our dreams.

Let put it if u play for AC milan but ur dream team is Devils,given a chance, will u leave or stay at Milan??

92-94 (Yamaha FZ150,Suzuki Bandit,Vespa150)

98-2001 (Yamaha FZ150,Suzuki GSX-K',Yamaha Riva125,Honda X4 1300,Kawasaki ZX-11D4 ,Honda CB400 Version S,Honda Steed)

2005(Hexagon150)

2005(Yamaha Dragstar custom 400)

2006 (Honda Phantom 150)

2006-2007 ( Honda ST11)

2007 ( Honda Project Big 1)

2007 (Honda Steed VLX)

2007-2008 (Honda BlackBird CBR1100XX)

2008 (Yamaha Fazer 600 S2)

I given my best wishes to Ron for the 6 good years that he had contributed to Devils. He left on a high note and I opine that nothing wrong for each of us pursue our dreams.

Let put it if u play for AC milan but ur dream team is Devils,given a chance, will u leave or stay at Milan??

i just hope it really is becuz of his dream, not becuz of the $13mil++ salary he will be getting..

yup he was one of the big earners in england, but now he will be the biggest earner in THE world.. as usual, ronaldo wants to be the best in everything, and he believes he is..

best player, most expensive player, highest wages.. he wants to be everything.. and he has no shame in saying he is the best.. no humility at all..

not sure if that is a good mindset or not, believing you're the best.. even messi said he would pay to watch ronaldo play.. and almost everyone (except ronaldo of coz) agrees that messi is a better player..

the good thing abt this kind of mindset is he will always try to improve himself.. bad thing is, he lost all sense of humility, and loyal only to himself... dont get me wrong, i loved him as a united player... but the way he tried to leave last season, that was really an insult to united... as if united is a kampong team with no history...

hie guys, was wondering is there any source or still tickets available for the man utd playing in KL?

Yamaha LC 125 03/02 - 04/03

Yamaha RXZ 03/03 - 04/05

Suzuki Bandit VV 04/05 - 02/06

Yamaha Fazer 1000 03/06 - 10/07

Honda Blackbird 10/07 - 08/08

Yamaha Fazer 600 10/08 - 02/10

Honda Blackbird 02/10 - 03/12

hie guys, was wondering is there any source or still tickets available for the man utd playing in KL?

i saw 2 ads in today's new paper from agencys selling the tix as a travel package.. maybe u can try with them.. its in the sports pages..

there's 1 guy selling a PAIR of tix for $70

its on the previous page if im not wrong

Past Rides

Honda NSR125R, Kawasaki ZX400-L9, Yamaha YZF-R1 2001, Yamaha YZF-R1 2006, Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

looks like a young zidane. a good catch though coz he's unknown, pacy, skilled & need to put on weight like C.R. in the epl he needs to be strong. i still mad bout the holding mid. we need to sort this out.

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

The thing with the Red Devils is that the system of play that SAF uses does not really require a "pure" striker as the players interchange positions. So basically, any attacking player that can score regularly (15 goals at least per season) fits the bill.

1001424_10151882216934136_1446435389_n.jpg

Await the birth.

#singamaxima

Anyone read the straits times today? Obertan is considered an unproven winger and Bordeaux manager Blanc said he was surprised by the move, cos Obertan failed to live up to expectations at Bordeaux and Lorient. And Man U already has quite a no. of young wingers like Valencia, Nani, Tosic and Ljajec, but all are not yet proven at top level, not forgetting Park, who is yet a regular match winner.

Still i hope Fergie signs a top player, not one who may need years to mature, but one who is already proven talent, to replace proven Ronaldo and Tevez. Hope players like Eto'o and Yaya Toure made it to our club. Hey what happened to Aguero? He's an impressive goal scorer right? No news of him so far.