SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Manchester United Fan Club

Yoshiki

i guess SAF will start frm the scratch this coming season. the players he bring in not exactly the types of well establish players the likes of Fabregas, Ribery, Torres & so on. i won't be surprised if Man United without winning any trophy or at least league cup will be good. if SAF got his mind on Yoan Gourcuff, De Rossi & Huntelaar i bet United will be ready to clinch the EPL for the fourth time & CPL final for the 3 rd time. WOW!!! thrs no other team like United who invest for the right players who hunger for success.. SAF like Wenger who groom players to superstar will prove us wrong. hopefully.

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea..i think villa will not go out of spain..wah..heart pain to see benzema in the RM jersey..for all the youngsters..go loan them to arsenal and let AW handle than we take them back..ahahaha..abt that Obertan guy..he looks impressive in videos..i give these youngsters two years to become a top player..:) Fergie still has alot of cash to spend..SPEND SAF.!!

United 09/10 Jersey will be out next week .. its Official ..

Current Jersey 07/09 is on sale at Nike Shops .. so check them out if u haven got them ..

Any Lobangs for Jersey at good price do Pm me .. Thanx ..

Share the offers ma .. haha ..

I Love Bikes ; I Enjoy Driving :dot:

I dont understand why ppl dissing the Signing of Owen. If he does well he is gonna be the signing of the season imho. If not, its FREE. I would take a FREE piece of dirty diamond any time knowing that i have the tools and capability to polish it. He can be a super sub ala Tevez.

As for Obertan, looks good. But surely needs regular games to see their wonders in the making as he still need to adapt to EPL style of playing. And i definitely think Tosic should be given more games in time to come to hone his skills intune to the team.

http://i28.tinypic.com/5kokk3.jpg

Past Rides

Honda NSR125R, Kawasaki ZX400-L9, Yamaha YZF-R1 2001, Yamaha YZF-R1 2006, Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

Sunderlands like young United players. & also its a good buy for Sunderland.

SAF seems to sacrifice some of the player to bring another. so the likes of Nani, Berba, Park & Gibson r in the danger zone.

Latest news form the net...

Owen Has been handed the number 7 by SAF.

"And the England striker has been handed the number seven shirt - the shirt vacated by Ronaldo"

1999 - 2001 RXZ

2003 - 2004 CB400 VTEC2

2004 - 2007 CB900RR

2007 - current GSXR 600 K7

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3453/3271346271_a9066b7ac9_t.jpghttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3413/3271346343_64a8910d09_t.jpg

owen has lot of hidden power to show..his just waiting for the right moment in the right team:)

in a way it good that C.R move to Real,so we can see fully team work again with rooney,park,erva,owen.

Ex - Honda CB400.

Ex - Yamaha Fazer S2.

Ex - Yamaha R1.

Ex - Suzuki Hayabusa.

Ex - Yamaha Spark.

Ex - Yamaha Tmax.

Current -

Honda Jazz.

Kawasaki ZX6R.

owen has lot of hidden power to show..his just waiting for the right moment in the right team:)

in a way it good that C.R move to Real,so we can see fully team work again with rooney,park,erva,owen.

not a chance bro.... we got the new kid on the block & that is Gabriel Obertan. he's similar to C.R & moves like Zidane. :thumb:

in man united we trust .. no matter who sign or not .. i believe we will hav another strong challenge the season on ..

Fergie knows best bout his signing.

owen has lot of hidden power to show..his just waiting for the right moment in the right team:).

in Manchester United, we got the players who will do the assists for Owen. & Owen won't b disappointed.

hey guys....just read about Becks wanting to go back to BPL...he said b4 that he would never play for another english club again when he went to RM..hmmm...with the lack of big names signings that has happened...do u guys think SAF will think about a Beckham return...?

*NoBoDy's FoRgoTTen , TheY Are Just nOt remEmberEd* :thumb:

Good news,Gibson just sign a new contract..a promising youngster who has the shooting power and accuracy like scholes..he scored a few long range shots..ups for Man united..!! Cant wait to see them in action..hmm..i think becks should stop playing ah..if goes back to man united, man united be boring to watch..get ball, pass becks and cross all day until some phucker opponent head wrongly into his own net or misjudge beck's crossing..boring lah see becks playing,he destroys beautiful football...

Excerpts from Football365 webbie.

FERGIE CALLS HALT TO UNITED BUSINESS

Posted 13/07/09 13:25

"Sir Alex Ferguson handed Michael Owen the prized Manchester United number seven shirt and then declared Old Trafford closed for transfer business."

WAH!!!! OWEN the NEW 7... i went to Man Utd dot com to check its true!!!! Oh well... just follow what cantona said...

"I've been playing in a number 7 shirt for the last few seasons. I never asked for that number: it happened completely by chance. It just happened because when I first joined Manchester United, Robson was injured and his number was 7"

- Eric Cantona (The King)

aLL thE PoWEr, aLL the SpEEd...

But Do You haVE aLL it TaKes to bEat me To it?

:dozed:

Malaysia XI 2 - 3 United

http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/img_10_29776_5758.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=480&hei=179&rgn=0.0392156862745098,0.12871287128712872,0.8556149732620321,0.4430693069306931&cvt=jpeg

Michael Owen secured a 3-2 victory for the Reds in their opening Asia Tour match, coming off the bench to fire the winner on his debut against a hard working Malaysian XI.

Sir Alex’s men had earlier taken a 2-0 lead through Wayne Rooney and Nani. Rooney opened the scoring on eight minutes, firing home from close range, and then turned provider for Nani 20 minutes later who finished with aplomb.

A stunning volley on half-time from Yahyah gave the hosts hope, before a mistake from Ben Foster seven minutes after the restart allowed Yahyah to grab his second. But Owen wrapped up the win with a cool finish five minutes from time.

In searing heat, the Reds were given a good workout by their enthusiastic and energetic opponents who were five minutes away from a famous result against United.