SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Manchester United Fan Club

Yoshiki

Owen is way past his prime. I hope he can prove critics wrong with his performances. But with his injury history, i doubt he can play week in week out for utd. What utd need is a big name signing, not what hull and stoke city are after, rite??

If he plays up front with berba, dun tell me rooney got to play winger again?? I dun understand why fergie likes to play rooney there, it's not even his natural position, it's not even the reason why he's bought from everton. I still think he plays best as a centre forward.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i rather have owen den the likes of ribery, benzema blah blah.

trust fergie though there had been a few failed "experiments" hehe :cheeky:

GO owen, score a hat trick against wigan tis cuming season. :lol:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/MetalSlug1.gif http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/2505572364771cf7370558.gif

One life ~~ One love ~~ One United.

ε(â—̃•̃)з Ù©(à¹à¹)Û¶ Ù©(â—̃•̃)Û¶

What utd need is a big name signing, not what hull and stoke city are after, rite??

last time oso target ribery or big signings when beckham left for real madrid. suddenly oso pop out one cristiano ronaldo "who".

now oso same, out of the blue pop out michael owen. or maybe for a bigger surprise soon? now onli early july... jus wait and let the manager decide... hehe

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/MetalSlug1.gif http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/2505572364771cf7370558.gif

One life ~~ One love ~~ One United.

ε(â—̃•̃)з Ù©(à¹à¹)Û¶ Ù©(â—̃•̃)Û¶

I believe signing Owen maybe a blessing! Free...and pay as you play somemore!!!! Rather than spending millions of dollars for players!

In football, it's all about player management and Sir Alex is just about that! He knows when to play a player and when not to. For Owen's case.....I think at Newcastle he was rushed into games once he's just recovered from his injury!

And I think it's just about time that Sir Alex look at those young English players......just in case the top bodies implement the restrictions on foreign player!

Let's hope Owen rekindle his scoring prowess....and scores against his old clubs!

~**To have other's respect.......U shall respect others!!!**~

i rather have owen den the likes of ribery, benzema blah blah.

trust fergie though there had been a few failed "experiments" hehe :cheeky:

GO owen, score a hat trick against wigan tis cuming season. :lol:

i would rather he go score a hat-trick against Liver-poo, Ridehard will flip. :lol:

last time oso target ribery or big signings when beckham left for real madrid. suddenly oso pop out one cristiano ronaldo "who".

now oso same, out of the blue pop out michael owen. or maybe for a bigger surprise soon? now onli early july... jus wait and let the manager decide... hehe

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Relax!

First Valencia, now Owen.

Who's next on Fergie's shopping list? :angel:

Past Rides

Honda NSR125R, Kawasaki ZX400-L9, Yamaha YZF-R1 2001, Yamaha YZF-R1 2006, Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

Owen is still a proven goalscorer only that real mandrid doesnt let him play and newcastle play too much defensive..

hopefully owen doenst get injured again and anyway manutd got nothing to lose, free transfer...haha..

Life is Short.. Don't make it shorter.. Be a safe rider...

I believe signing Owen maybe a blessing! Free...and pay as you play somemore!!!! Rather than spending millions of dollars for players!

In football, it's all about player management and Sir Alex is just about that! He knows when to play a player and when not to. For Owen's case.....I think at Newcastle he was rushed into games once he's just recovered from his injury!

And I think it's just about time that Sir Alex look at those young English players......just in case the top bodies implement the restrictions on foreign player!

Let's hope Owen rekindle his scoring prowess....and scores against his old clubs!

Wat talking u? Last time Saha oso sayang sayang, take care dun rush, finally.... OUT u go. Teams r all e same, once ur useless, one gud consolation explanation dat managers will give, is for e gud of e team, nobody will be spared.

So..... who wants to report muah?

Wat talking u? Last time Saha oso sayang sayang, take care dun rush, finally.... OUT u go. Teams r all e same, once ur useless, one gud consolation explanation dat managers will give, is for e gud of e team, nobody will be spared.

So..... who wants to report muah?

we got him for free and his salary is 'pay as u play' type..

but TBH, im not that excited abt him anyway..he is wayy past his best, injury prone AND he's an ex-liverfool player

i'd rather have huntelaar instead

By e way.... I tink got lots of money to spend oso useless.

Michael Owen oso can lah.......................... wat to do kuakuakuakua......

ya lor..lke 18m spend on johnson..WTH?..LOL

;5589069']ya lor..lke 18m spend on johnson..WTH?..LOL

lol kat outta the bag.

;5589066']i'd rather have huntelaar instead

me too.

Haha good one. Wonder if we'll be able to get huntelaar...

AC Milan is interested in him too.

And we are supposedly signing/to have signed a 16 year old Italian... Check it out here

Relax!

Let's hope that he can put his injuries behind him.

With the medical team at Man Utd, its definitely going to be better than Newcastle.

Edited by .Hack

Past Rides

Honda NSR125R, Kawasaki ZX400-L9, Yamaha YZF-R1 2001, Yamaha YZF-R1 2006, Suzuki GSX-R1000 K2

Current Rides

Mitsubishi Lancer

Guest cmR6

buying M.Owen is more den a cheap bargain for ManU but hopefully he can prove his worth to d team on d pitch.

Attention dear fellow riders, recently I've been a victim of motorcycle parts theft.

For general information, my after market exhaust GPR make had been stolen from my area of residence which is in Woodlands DR 42. It was e GPR Street series type which can fit both Spark/X1-R cubs.

My intention here, is to share my griefs & to make aware for fellow riders living in Woodlands area of future possible similar hits.

Thank you for ur kind attention. (Irregardless watever club fans)

rgrds

Attention dear fellow riders, recently I've been a victim of motorcycle parts theft.

For general information, my after market exhaust GPR make had been stolen from my area of residence which is in Woodlands DR 42. It was e GPR Street series type which can fit both Spark/X1-R cubs.

My intention here, is to share my griefs & to make aware for fellow riders living in Woodlands area of future possible similar hits.

Thank you for ur kind attention. (Irregardless watever club fans)

rgrds

sorry to hear that

my gpr was stolen too last yr..i know how u feel