SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia Riders

ArchArrow

I am starting to hate the forum even more....... although at times it is good to have the technology. Hoilday is here.... students are happy..... working ppl are getting more busy as year end is near n things have to be done so that the company they work for will have data to provide an answer to their boss what they have been doing for the whole year...... haiz...... work load getting more n more... deadline getting closer n closer.... promotions delayed or advanced.... not enough man hours to get job done is a headache but too much manpower is a bigger headache cause one will have to decide who to let go...... family is another thing... got to spend time but how to when there is onli 24hrs a day n out of it, 7hrs is reserved for sleep, 2hrs travelling time, 2hrs used for meals, 9 hrs for job, ........

Thats why some ppl although feel that there is not enough time to use but they still have time for other activities which is not constructive at all. Think back guys, we work hard for what...??? Why should we still stress ourselves over other things while we can easily use that time for some relaxing or comfortable things we wanna do? Too much energy, why not do something constructive for the ARC Club ?Other members have been trying so hard to get the image of the club up n have done it progressively n then all we need is a sabotage n we have to do it all over again. Think pls ppl...... we still need friends n Singapore is so small that practically we will meet each other again someday, somewhere. Leave some room for a hello..... Everyone wants some due respect n they do deserve it no matter who that person is. Everything in this world that belongs to mother nature deserves respect also..... needless to say humans. We all are grown up adults... pls be spare some thoughts when we do anything. Got energy n nowhere to spare, organise outings here.... meet-up with our ppl, go n enjoy some nice food, drinks, movies, KTV, billards, bowling, skating, jogging, fishing, prawning, Lan-shops, ...etc. Go Pulau Ubin n explore..... etc. So many things u can do to contribute to the club. Anyone can just create an idea n post here for others who are free or interested to join in. Do I have everyone's understanding here? I post this in the manner of as a friend to all of u.

Thats all I have to say in regards to the recent incidents. I have no intentions to target anyone in particular cause I belive such things are both party or more things. It takes 2 hands to clap my dear bros n sis here. Have a nice day n I hope that Aprilia Riders Club will be a happier club after this post. Thank you for reading n constructive comments are appreciated however destructive comments, pls keep it for the club meeting. And for those who need a job, if $55 per day is acceptable to u, give me a sms. I can arrange if u are suitable to my company.

Wait till I achieve my objective.... I will be back with a more powerful engine and a more sexy bike......

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Jie Liang@Nov 21 2006, 08:52 PM

sian play dota whole day..... mega kill hear till sian

wan go where??

call me

tomoro work 8..

but dun wan stay out too late ...

Agraphix customise sticker

------www.agraphix.com.sg-----

currently flowers sticker are 4 by 4 cm

if any ppl need any odd size plz pm me

ride safe thankshttp://sticker.eepz.org/bike-sponsor-sticker/flower

Originally posted by dannis@Nov 21 2006, 08:43 PM

I am starting to hate the forum even more....... although at times it is good to have the technology. Hoilday is here.... students are happy..... working ppl are getting more busy as year end is near n things have to be done so that the company they work for will have data to provide an answer to their boss what they have been doing for the whole year...... haiz...... work load getting more n more... deadline getting closer n closer.... promotions delayed or advanced.... not enough man hours to get job done is a headache but too much manpower is a bigger headache cause one will have to decide who to let go...... family is another thing... got to spend time but how to when there is onli 24hrs a day n out of it, 7hrs is reserved for sleep, 2hrs travelling time, 2hrs used for meals, 9 hrs for job, ........

Thats why some ppl although feel that there is not enough time to use but they still have time for other activities which is not constructive at all. Think back guys, we work hard for what...??? Why should we still stress ourselves over other things while we can easily use that time for some relaxing or comfortable things we wanna do? Too much energy, why not do something constructive for the ARC Club ?Other members have been trying so hard to get the image of the club up n have done it progressively n then all we need is a sabotage n we have to do it all over again. Think pls ppl...... we still need friends n Singapore is so small that practically we will meet each other again someday, somewhere. Leave some room for a hello..... Everyone wants some due respect n they do deserve it no matter who that person is. Everything in this world that belongs to mother nature deserves respect also..... needless to say humans. We all are grown up adults... pls be spare some thoughts when we do anything. Got energy n nowhere to spare, organise outings here.... meet-up with our ppl, go n enjoy some nice food, drinks, movies, KTV, billards, bowling, skating, jogging, fishing, prawning, Lan-shops, ...etc. Go Pulau Ubin n explore..... etc. So many things u can do to contribute to the club. Anyone can just create an idea n post here for others who are free or interested to join in. Do I have everyone's understanding here? I post this in the manner of as a friend to all of u.

Thats all I have to say in regards to the recent incidents. I have no intentions to target anyone in particular cause I belive such things are both party or more things. It takes 2 hands to clap my dear bros n sis here. Have a nice day n I hope that Aprilia Riders Club will be a happier club after this post. Thank you for reading n constructive comments are appreciated however destructive comments, pls keep it for the club meeting. And for those who need a job, if $55 per day is acceptable to u, give me a sms. I can arrange if u are suitable to my company.

UNITED THEN WE ARE STRONG.....

Agraphix customise sticker

------www.agraphix.com.sg-----

currently flowers sticker are 4 by 4 cm

if any ppl need any odd size plz pm me

ride safe thankshttp://sticker.eepz.org/bike-sponsor-sticker/flower

Originally posted by AH^_^PEK^_^LAH@Nov 21 2006, 09:28 PM

wan go where??

call me

tomoro work 8..

but dun wan stay out too late ...

nth to do, i go out buy cigg. :sweat:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c273/JieLiang3284/20082008_010.jpg

To some they are neither here nor there, Some how we are still some where. One day we will eventually get there - JL 060608.

hi,I wanted to get a Alpinestar or Dainese leather jacket with mesh...

So you guys have ideal where to get it and how much the range....

Thx ...

if can go with me better , cause i am a nooobs at buying thing ....

jerertan: 91061317.....

Thx

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/7098/picture00031nl.th.jpg

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4185/060611005754003sz.jpg

ǺρRї|їǻ RŠ 12 5 © Ăأأ тНễ ШªY

Never Trust a P-Plate Rider

Especially Aprilia P-Plate Rider

A.R.C <-------Click Here To go~~~~

Originally posted by AH^_^PEK^_^LAH@Nov 21 2006, 09:30 PM

The intention is not for us to be strong... it is to be united then we will have happier days n times when we are together.

Riding is all about enjoying, relaxing n bike is a mean of transport for us to get from one place to another without wasting cab fares or squeeze in public transport or sometimes play a little bit at track.... but if this hobby is creating any disputes or getting ppl's temper uncontrolled, whats the point in riding then?

Anyways, ride safe ride slow n steady in this type of weather.... we still want to ride together another day.

Wait till I achieve my objective.... I will be back with a more powerful engine and a more sexy bike......

Originally posted by Sub Zero@Nov 21 2006, 02:18 PM

Just shut up and stop posting regarding this matter.

And dont bring Alan into this, it's irritating.

Also, stop this nonsense about English good and bad or whatever.

If you just post without the urge to pepper your posts with alot of".........", i think it will be much easier to read.

Anyway, i use simple understandable English. Nothing fancy. If you really think it's sooo tough to understand, invest in a dictionary next time rather than burning money on your bike.

Simple. And pls, i dont want anymore reply to this.

Dun ask ppl shuddup la. Always come and chap siao. And dun teach ppl abt biking la.. U are the one who buang that time do corner. First time hear aprilian do corner than buang. power. still put pictures for all to see. damn nice :thumb: Thumbs up for such a great biker.

Previous bikes

KRR150 ====> FX****L

TA150 ====> FS***E

GSXR400 ====> FK****X

RS125 ====> FT****Y

TA150 ====> FS****P

ZXR400 ====> FQ****L

Current bikes

Originally posted by AH^_^PEK^_^LAH@Nov 21 2006, 09:30 PM

Go Support man UNITED la. united united. They top of the league wad.

P.s. To the other aprilians. Sorry to disrupt ur thread. Just returning the favour to 2 of ur friendly riders here. For no reason, they like to come other threads to find me and reply my postings even tho it doesn't concern them. I think they really miss me when I was absent. Anyway, Im back. Sorry to disappoint u. More towards entertaining my 2 forumers here.

Cheers to all!

Previous bikes

KRR150 ====> FX****L

TA150 ====> FS***E

GSXR400 ====> FK****X

RS125 ====> FT****Y

TA150 ====> FS****P

ZXR400 ====> FQ****L

Current bikes

Originally posted by LobsterSalad@Nov 22 2006, 01:12 AM

Go Support man UNITED la. united united. They top of the league wad.

P.s. To the other aprilians. Sorry to disrupt ur thread. Just returning the favour to 2 of ur friendly riders here. For no reason, they like to come other threads to find me and reply my postings even tho it doesn't concern them. Cheers to all!

eh. you ride an sp? what you doing in sp thread? vick is looking for sp for me. can`t we even ask question there? seems liek you have a problem with him. i know his black and he always fall while playing corner. but i would like to see you play against him :)

Originally posted by jinhanz@Nov 22 2006, 01:16 AM

eh. you ride an sp? what you doing in sp thread? vick is looking for sp for me. can`t we even ask question there? seems liek you have a problem with him. i know his black and he always fall while playing corner. but i would like to see you play against him :)

I dun ve a problem wif him. Look at sp thread pg 1070-1071. Ppl no problem wif him he comes and chap. We had our disagreements b4. He wants to bring it up again, I wont shy away. I already issued him a one to one challenge(Not pertaining to racing). He just knows how to mouth off. His command of English very the good is it? Wont even last in a proper debate. Cant even spell per se for crying out loud.

Eh Vik, u got A right for ur GP? Or some examination? How did u accomplish that? They allow u to bring a dictionary in is it?

Previous bikes

KRR150 ====> FX****L

TA150 ====> FS***E

GSXR400 ====> FK****X

RS125 ====> FT****Y

TA150 ====> FS****P

ZXR400 ====> FQ****L

Current bikes

Originally posted by jinhanz@Nov 22 2006, 01:16 AM

No nd ask vik look for sp la. He noes sh*t abt bikes. Thats abt the same compliment he gave me in other threads. Im just returning the favour. But this time in his own thread. Where all his friends can have a go at me.

Go look for second sp bikes at the garage sale. Can get below 2k. Shops like to rip u off. Just get someone who knows how to test to go down with u for the testing. u lao jiao wad.. ask ppl to look for sp for u for wad?

Previous bikes

KRR150 ====> FX****L

TA150 ====> FS***E

GSXR400 ====> FK****X

RS125 ====> FT****Y

TA150 ====> FS****P

ZXR400 ====> FQ****L

Current bikes

Originally posted by Jie Liang@Nov 21 2006, 09:58 PM

nth to do, i go out buy cigg. :sweat:

Dun smoke so much la. Army pay so little u still smoke..

Smoking kills.

Previous bikes

KRR150 ====> FX****L

TA150 ====> FS***E

GSXR400 ====> FK****X

RS125 ====> FT****Y

TA150 ====> FS****P

ZXR400 ====> FQ****L

Current bikes