SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gila Gila Gilera Khakis 2009 / 2010

gilera200

cb waste money buy bracket for i.u. go vicom, they say i need to put bracket, cannot detect the i.u. coz inside ferring. fix bracket, mechanic say my i.u spoil. go vicom again and change new i.u. then even inside the ferring now, can detect. haiyah.. $18 for just a piece of scrap metal wasted.

:cheers:

http://image.automotive.com/f/events/9583409+pheader/0707_impp_08_z+autocrave_show_and_concept+kt_so.jpg

'06: Kawasaki KR

'06-'09: Yamaha X1

'09: Runner VXR 200 '07

'11: Suzuki DRZ 400SM

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cb waste money buy bracket for i.u. go vicom, they say i need to put bracket, cannot detect the i.u. coz inside ferring. fix bracket, mechanic say my i.u spoil. go vicom again and change new i.u. then even inside the ferring now, can detect. haiyah.. $18 for just a piece of scrap metal wasted.

Hey bro, I have to go for inspection as well cos the gantry can't detect my iu which is also inside the front ferring. So you think I should just go to VICOM without fixing the iu on the bracket first?

Hey bro, I have to go for inspection as well cos the gantry can't detect my iu which is also inside the front ferring. So you think I should just go to VICOM without fixing the iu on the bracket first?

Go and try lar.. doesn't cost u anything other than time and petrol.. say until it the fault of the unit lor.. haha..

Never stop smiling no matter how strange life is .

most of gilera riders put it there and base on my knowledge, if you're riding st or vxr it shouldnt be a problem coz the ferring is quite thin and should be able to detect. like mine is my i.u spoil so i went for inspection and they change mine to the new i.u. so, juz go for the inspection and probably they will tell u to fix bracket, but u juz ask them to check the i.u whether its faulty. if it's faulty change new one then juz leave it inside the ferring, it will be able to detect shouldnt be a problem. if not than bo pien juz fix bracket. tai hin $18.:thumb:

http://image.automotive.com/f/events/9583409+pheader/0707_impp_08_z+autocrave_show_and_concept+kt_so.jpg

hi guyz. juz wondering. i've been thinking about my vxr. wat is the thing that's below the tank u know the one with the open and close sort of shutter at the sides juz above the footrest. hope u know wat that means i have no idea wat's the name. and i juz wanna know wat is it for. care to help? cheers.

hi guyz. juz wondering. i've been thinking about my vxr. wat is the thing that's below the tank u know the one with the open and close sort of shutter at the sides juz above the footrest. hope u know wat that means i have no idea wat's the name. and i juz wanna know wat is it for. care to help? cheers.

its the air vent la bro....stock always come with a open/close shutter air vent...unlikely aftermarket alloy / wiremesh airvent

Gila Gila Gilera Kakis

its the air vent la bro....stock always come with a open/close shutter air vent...unlikely aftermarket alloy / wiremesh airvent

ok thnks. so wht is it for? i mean like if u close wat happens and if u open? is there any changes?

ok thnks. so wht is it for? i mean like if u close wat happens and if u open? is there any changes?

actually its an air flow from radiator..example when its hot the fan will on...n too make it cool down faster u open up the filp airvent to let the hot air out..

Gila Gila Gilera Kakis

most of gilera riders put it there and base on my knowledge, if you're riding st or vxr it shouldnt be a problem coz the ferring is quite thin and should be able to detect. like mine is my i.u spoil so i went for inspection and they change mine to the new i.u. so, juz go for the inspection and probably they will tell u to fix bracket, but u juz ask them to check the i.u whether its faulty. if it's faulty change new one then juz leave it inside the ferring, it will be able to detect shouldnt be a problem. if not than bo pien juz fix bracket. tai hin $18.:thumb:

Went to inspection the other day, the guy said the p-plate I placed on the front ferring is reflective,so the gantry couldn't detect the iu inside and yeah, he did ask me to fix the bracket. Told me my unit was okay. But even now when I moved up the plate to my windshield, the cashcard still isn't being deducted from the iu after I passed through another gantry.

Sigh, I've asked another gilera owner while on the road, he told me to secure the wire connecting to the iu so it doesn't move, but I dunno how. Guess gotta put it outside then.:cry: I'm riding the vxr 07 model btw.

senyap je ...mane menghilang.......takkan dlm tunnel aje......

haha...

busy with werk ah.. and computer is finally ok!

how r u and all of u guyz here???

~เมดสินไทยà¹à¸¥à¸™à¸”์ à¹à¸”นดินไทยเรา~

actually its an air flow from radiator..example when its hot the fan will on...n too make it cool down faster u open up the filp airvent to let the hot air out..

ok thanks alot!:thumb:

Went to inspection the other day, the guy said the p-plate I placed on the front ferring is reflective,so the gantry couldn't detect the iu inside and yeah, he did ask me to fix the bracket. Told me my unit was okay. But even now when I moved up the plate to my windshield, the cashcard still isn't being deducted from the iu after I passed through another gantry.

Sigh, I've asked another gilera owner while on the road, he told me to secure the wire connecting to the iu so it doesn't move, but I dunno how. Guess gotta put it outside then.:cry: I'm riding the vxr 07 model btw.

hmm.. oklah not that bad what put outside. as long as u're 'saman free' or dont have to keep going to see the inspection guy and he keep on bugging u for bracket. even though it destroys the beauty of the bike but.. what to do.. :sian:

u can use 2 cable tie to secure it anyways are u using cashcard or the new EZ link card?

Hi guys.! i hv a questions for u guys. can i make a claim from my insurance to redo my bike after i met into an accident? coz i just met into an accident just now. i butt kissed a female driver's toyota rush. it wasn't my fault and nither it was her's. it was the driver infront of her jammed brake. i cldn't stop in time therefore this happen. She said she hv to claim from my insurance coz i "banged" her. den a fren of mine told me tht i cld use my insurance to pay for my bike too. Is tht possible??

thnks guys.

376747_10150445940699560_19154214559_8173274_1306091283_n.jpg

Once an Italian. Always an Italian.

Senyum-Senyum Selalu...:D

FiR.

Hi guys.! i hv a questions for u guys. can i make a claim from my insurance to redo my bike after i met into an accident? coz i just met into an accident just now. i butt kissed a female driver's toyota rush. it wasn't my fault and nither it was her's. it was the driver infront of her jammed brake. i cldn't stop in time therefore this happen. She said she hv to claim from my insurance coz i "banged" her. den a fren of mine told me tht i cld use my insurance to pay for my bike too. Is tht possible??

thnks guys.

if you have first party then you can claim, if not you can't claim anything b'cos in the end is still your fault to bang into her (following to close to the front veh)

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s190/redsuns74/FP3762J-1_zps552ea30c.jpg

Hi everyone, I've got a few days old Leovince SBK exhaust for sale.

Condition is almost new. I'm selling at $630. View or deal in Tampines.

Kindly contact me at 9 2 3 4 5 6 2 7 (Keith)

4 Wheels move the body.2 Wheels move the soul.

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/blackdolldotcom/ecb3964b-1.gif

hi guys. need an opinion for those runners using the aluminium footrest. is it slippery? coz it looked slippery. thinking of changing it.

if you have first party then you can claim, if not you can't claim anything b'cos in the end is still your fault to bang into her (following to close to the front veh)

ok...thanks dude.

i'll just wait for her call ah.

btw, i wasn't following to close tho.

was with a pillion and breaking time was abit lag there.

bt, wat has been done cannot be undone.rite.?

rite...oklah.

cheerios!

376747_10150445940699560_19154214559_8173274_1306091283_n.jpg

Once an Italian. Always an Italian.

Senyum-Senyum Selalu...:D

FiR.