SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gila Gila Gilera Khakis 2009 / 2010

gilera200

ok...thanks dude.

i'll just wait for her call ah.

btw, i wasn't following to close tho.

was with a pillion and breaking time was abit lag there.

bt, wat has been done cannot be undone.rite.?

rite...oklah.

cheerios!

You know, i actually have something against lady drivers. hahaha that's one stereotypical side of me. :cheeky:

[

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't grip as much when it's wet. =) but it's still okay!

ok then.. i'll guess i'll change to it soon. thnks!!:thumb:

:cheers:

http://image.automotive.com/f/events/9583409+pheader/0707_impp_08_z+autocrave_show_and_concept+kt_so.jpg

'06: Kawasaki KR

'06-'09: Yamaha X1

'09: Runner VXR 200 '07

'11: Suzuki DRZ 400SM

hi guys! need help. my friend's friend just lost his bike help me look around for it yah. it's a spark 135 purple FBC83**P. cant post the exact plate online coz of my fren's restriction. but if found a purple spark with the exact plate no. juz without the two numbers. plz pm me. or holla 96539514 (kid). and i'll let u know whether it's the exact plate. thnks!.:thumb:

http://image.automotive.com/f/events/9583409+pheader/0707_impp_08_z+autocrave_show_and_concept+kt_so.jpg

cb waste money buy bracket for i.u. go vicom, they say i need to put bracket, cannot detect the i.u. coz inside ferring. fix bracket, mechanic say my i.u spoil. go vicom again and change new i.u. then even inside the ferring now, can detect. haiyah.. $18 for just a piece of scrap metal wasted.

just put it back into the fairing. when it screws up again, put the bracket back then go for inspection.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7641/54688861td1.jpg

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~

I am slow please don't bully me.

hi guys! need help. my friend's friend just lost his bike help me look around for it yah. it's a spark 135 purple FBC83**P. cant post the exact plate online coz of my fren's restriction. but if found a purple spark with the exact plate no. juz without the two numbers. plz pm me. or holla 96539514 (kid). and i'll let u know whether it's the exact plate. thnks!.:thumb:

i think it has a sticker of the number "16" or something. i know this guy. help keep a look out and we'll deal with this a-hole. thnx

i think it has a sticker of the number "16" or something. i know this guy. help keep a look out and we'll deal with this a-hole. thnx

yep thats the one..:thumb:

Hello!

STILL Selling Selling Selling Away.....

Racing Suit Size M ( Viper, Red Black ) $320 SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forma Boots ( Size 7 or 8 ar ) $150

Viper Gloves Size M $50

Fork Brace $125

Leo vince for road $330 SOLD!!! ( ITS NOT MINE LAH, MY FRIEND )

Volt meter with casing $30

contact me.... ZAI....

thanks for the purchase...

" I rather be a racer for a moment than be a spectator for a lifetime. " :thumb:

Y125z, Vespa, Wave, WR, KTM,Tzm, Gilera 06, Suzuki Raider, Wave again, Suzuki Raider Again,

Mitsubishi Colt & Mitsubishi Lancer EX, Volvo XC 90 (Coming)

TO ALL Riders out there...

Please be caution!!

i nearly had an accident today ard 3pm with a taxi driver ***4932* a yellow cab..

location: PIE heading towards BKE. i was in lane 3 den the cab jus filter out to lane 4 and going to filter to lane 3. i was abt 25m away from him.. so i slow down and give way.. As the cab filter into lane 3, he is suppose to pick up speed. but infact he jam brake. Wats more, there is to car infront of him...therefore my distance between us is shorter. den i try to slow down to 60km/h. and den the taxi jam brake again.. Kaoz.. i straight away brake till i stop. i nearly kiss his bumper by 30cm... that cab is a cb man.. pls be aware..its a bad day for me.. he is lucky tat i'm with my gal, if not today will sure come up in news headlines. haiz...

Please be caution!!

i nearly had an accident today ard 3pm with a taxi driver ***4932* a yellow cab..

location: PIE heading towards BKE. i was in lane 3 den the cab jus filter out to lane 4 and going to filter to lane 3. i was abt 25m away from him.. so i slow down and give way.. As the cab filter into lane 3, he is suppose to pick up speed. but infact he jam brake. Wats more, there is to car infront of him...therefore my distance between us is shorter. den i try to slow down to 60km/h. and den the taxi jam brake again.. Kaoz.. i straight away brake till i stop. i nearly kiss his bumper by 30cm... that cab is a cb man.. pls be aware..its a bad day for me.. he is lucky tat i'm with my gal, if not today will sure come up in news headlines. haiz...

good thing ur safe man.. some cab drivers are reaaaal a-holes!

Please be caution!!

I would usually give many fingers to these people.

[

saw an 05' model at "AA" or teh tarik last saturday. grey/silver i think

looks familiar ard yishun area. hi hi to u, cos i dont really know who u, the owner is. lollllll

hahaha thats me dude ...i'm with my wife dat day meeting up with some frenz for kopi.....next tyme approach la....i some time abit blur a night...anywae just call me Adan....

Gila Gila Gilera Kakis

Please be caution!!

give him the finger man....

next time wack his cb face.....:cheeky:

ok now its really bad.my whole speedo is fogged up and theres nothing at the lcd screen and rpm.and worst nothing is working.

help!

what should i do and whats the cause?any fellow brudders know?

eh...nothing you can do. portable hairdryer?

[