SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gila Gila Gilera Khakis 2009 / 2010

gilera200

calling all riders! Come down to the new show-room on the 22nd may 2009 from 6pm~10pm for vips reception and stand a chance to win prizes from our grand lucky draw and enjoy big discounts on all our latest berik merchandise, leovince exhaust system and motorparts accessories for your scooter.

The event will be at 83 desker rd – singapore 209606.

for more info do not hesitate to call candy at 6392 0749 or by email [email protected][email protected] this e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need javascript enabled to view it

see you soon,

team g-max race

e-mail: [email protected][email protected] this e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need javascript enabled to view it

web: www.gmaxrace.com

those who are interested to go can msg or beep @ 82385213 adan

wahhhhhhhhhhh

FreeDom of the Hearts

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling all riders! Come down to the New Show-Room on the 22nd May 2009 from 6pm~10pm for VIPs reception and stand a chance to win prizes from our grand lucky draw and enjoy big discounts on all our latest Berik merchandise, LeoVince exhaust system and Motorparts accessories for your scooter.

The Event will be at 83 DESKER RD – Singapore 209606.

For more info do not hesitate to call Candy at 6392 0749 or by email [email protected][email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

See you soon,

Team G-Max Race

E-mail: [email protected][email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Web: www.gmaxrace.com

Those who are interested to go can msg or beep @ 82385213 Adan

woah...i'm interested. I wanna win a new exhaust for my bike!

[

To all westside runner owners..Plz be on a lookout for dis ccb no mother ******* whose been stealing runner's part..Alarm don't scare off dis knn ****er..Can slowly take own sweet time unscrew my footplates n pillion handlebars..Guess its not enuff for him,decide to unscrew parts of my open pod..Finally,walk away with a big smile on his/her shitty face..

To the the thief,if you happen to read dis and laugh,i be waiting for you to come n grab some stuffs from my bike again..I will definitely without hesistation hit ur bloody head with my gate padlock n see wherther u can still laugh.. :)

:dozed:

Calling all riders! Come down to the New Show-Room on the 22nd May 2009 from 6pm~10pm for VIPs reception and stand a chance to win prizes from our grand lucky draw and enjoy big discounts on all our latest Berik merchandise, LeoVince exhaust system and Motorparts accessories for your scooter.

The Event will be at 83 DESKER RD – Singapore 209606.

For more info do not hesitate to call Candy at 6392 0749 or by email [email protected][email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

See you soon,

Team G-Max Race

E-mail: [email protected][email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Web: www.gmaxrace.com

Those who are interested to go can msg or beep @ 82385213 Adan

will try to be der after werk ...:cool:

http://3.music.bigpond-images.com/images/AlbumCoverArt/45/XXL/Rarities2.jpg

To all westside runner owners..Plz be on a lookout for dis ccb no mother ******* whose been stealing runner's part..Alarm don't scare off dis knn ****er..Can slowly take own sweet time unscrew my footplates n pillion handlebars..Guess its not enuff for him,decide to unscrew parts of my open pod..Finally,walk away with a big smile on his/her shitty face..

To the the thief,if you happen to read dis and laugh,i be waiting for you to come n grab some stuffs from my bike again..I will definitely without hesistation hit ur bloody head with my gate padlock n see wherther u can still laugh.. :)

Bro where exactly u stay?? I staying bukit panjang area.. N i juz realised my pillion handlebars r loosen up.. Someone muz have tried to steal dem recently w/o success.. Bloody hell!!

Bro where exactly u stay?? I staying bukit panjang area.. N i juz realised my pillion handlebars r loosen up.. Someone muz have tried to steal dem recently w/o success.. Bloody hell!!

Jurong area..Didn't noe that pillion handlebars are so attractive nowadays..

hie ez, i stay at bukit panjang too. so far nothing done to my runner.. gosh. this is scaring the **** out of me.

which part u stayy..

Hahaha.. Better not reveal where exactly i stay.. Who noes the thief may be in this forum.. Skali my bike kena aim.. Die!!! :faint:

Nowadays better to canvas ur bikes.. Put alarm oso no use.. :thumb:

Hahaha.. Better not reveal where exactly i stay.. Who noes the thief may be in this forum.. Skali my bike kena aim.. Die!!! :faint:

Nowadays better to canvas ur bikes.. Put alarm oso no use.. :thumb:

Canvas?Hmm..Dont u find it rather attracting attention?If u were to see a bike covered with canvas,dont u feel curious on why the bike is covered?Mayb hiding something nice under the canvas?As for me,covering ur gilley with canvas aint a gud idea unless ur parkin at an open space carpark.. :) Basically deres nothin u cn do to stop arseholess from stealing except 2 park ur bike in ur house wich is practically impossible..lol..Jus hope tat ur bike is safe n hope that u or authorities caught the arseholess red handed when his/her is tampering with ur bike..

Guyz wanna ask u guys sumtin...

would it be better if the delta clutch use 4t clutch bell or 2t clutch bell??..

Currently im riding a ST200 with stock clutch and 2t clutch..please advice!!

many thankz in advance.

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/ainyan090407/LVInfernalWar.jpg

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/ainyan090407/3583_photo.jpg

Anybody using K&N open pod filter...? Can I ask how does your throttle cable is placed..? Is it above or below the filter...? Thanks...

(1)NSR SP 150(FT5726E) (2)RXZ(FP8543S) (3)KRR 150(FU2121P) (4)R6 '05(FY6651D) (5)Getz 1.4A(SGJ575Y) (6)Gilera VXR 200 (FBC4201X) (7)FZ6 S2 (FBD2275R) (8)X1-R (FBB6401C) (9)FZ16 (FBF2411D) (10)FZS1000 (FZ2591P) (11)MT-09

Loves a Yammie... It always touches my heart!!!

haha.. i think the stealer are ladies arx. they wanna pillion the bike without the pillion handlebars..

ey, anyone knows where to buy the pillion handlebar slot cover when we remove the pillion handlebars, and hw much?

You Are What You Despise..

Canvas?Hmm..Dont u find it rather attracting attention?If u were to see a bike covered with canvas,dont u feel curious on why the bike is covered?Mayb hiding something nice under the canvas?As for me,covering ur gilley with canvas aint a gud idea unless ur parkin at an open space carpark.. :) Basically deres nothin u cn do to stop arseholess from stealing except 2 park ur bike in ur house wich is practically impossible..lol..Jus hope tat ur bike is safe n hope that u or authorities caught the arseholess red handed when his/her is tampering with ur bike..

wah neng.serious ah ur parts kena stolen...bloody farker....for me my pipe always kena disturb. once,my silencer was out of the pipe.screw gone.haiz....

376747_10150445940699560_19154214559_8173274_1306091283_n.jpg

Once an Italian. Always an Italian.

Senyum-Senyum Selalu...:D

FiR.

wah neng.serious ah ur parts kena stolen...bloody farker....for me my pipe always kena disturb. once,my silencer was out of the pipe.screw gone.haiz....

yalah..jus nw u saw my bike wat..where gt footplates..i only managed to get 2nd hand pillion handlebars frm my bike shop..waiting for my 2nd hand footplates only..shop help me find the replacements..as for my open pod parts,lol...tat idiot stole sumting that isnt gonna affect my open pod...

Be patient guys.....i noes how u all feel when people steals parts from ur bike....we should have a lookout for one n other...i should announce we had a gathering regarding about this issue to discuss...cos even this matter happen n when u report it to police,,the same thingy will happen again @ other location...cos this lowballers theft wont be palying @ the same area...cos even if u have a good damn expensive alarm it wont do any good...

Those who are interested to joint regarding bout this issue can just beep me @ 82385213 rastadan31 aka Adan 3GK or can pm me for further inquiry..

Time & place t.b.c

Gila Gila Gilera Kakis

Guyz wanna ask u guys sumtin...

would it be better if the delta clutch use 4t clutch bell or 2t clutch bell??..

Currently im riding a ST200 with stock clutch and 2t clutch..please advice!!

many thankz in advance.

the 2 stroke is lighter hence, making traction much more agressive when engage. But, personally i feel that you should use pm tuning 4 stroke clutch bell because of it's design for 4 stroke clutch.

[

Thankz for da answer ya...btw where can i get tis pm tuning clutch bell..

Wat would u recommend for longer life spend... thankz in advanced

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/ainyan090407/LVInfernalWar.jpg

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu205/ainyan090407/3583_photo.jpg

Hi there. My fren gilera got stolen at costa sand, pasir rid yesterday. Apparently he forgot to remove he key, and the next thing he know, his bike is gone. Hope all the rider here can keep a lookout for my fren's gilera. Bike is in white, blue scheme. FW plate. 9228 J. thanks all. Cntact 93877659. Ride safe and take care.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f303/lana1232/funny.gif

Above or below is the same as long as it doesn't obstruct anything with the filter.

My cable was placed on top of the filter and it seems that part of the filter gets 'eaten up' by the wire... So I moved the cable below the filter and waiting to see if anything else happens.. Just checking if anybody experiencing the same... Thanks...

(1)NSR SP 150(FT5726E) (2)RXZ(FP8543S) (3)KRR 150(FU2121P) (4)R6 '05(FY6651D) (5)Getz 1.4A(SGJ575Y) (6)Gilera VXR 200 (FBC4201X) (7)FZ6 S2 (FBD2275R) (8)X1-R (FBB6401C) (9)FZ16 (FBF2411D) (10)FZS1000 (FZ2591P) (11)MT-09

Guys I have a Givi box for sale.. Details below...

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239708

Hi.

I juz bought Gilera VXR200. Am lovin' it.

Can I ask, how many km then I change the engine oil?

&... Can I req for a Gilera meet up? I would luv to meet up w/ diff "Gilerians".

Cheers,

Aith

1st bike: Piaggio Sfera 80

2nd bike: Honda Phantom 150

3rd bike: Aprilia RS125

4th bike: Vespa PX150E

5th bike: Sachs MadAss 125

6th bike: Gilera VXR 200

Now: KTM Duke 125 *_*

Thankz for da answer ya...btw where can i get tis pm tuning clutch bell..

Wat would u recommend for longer life spend... thankz in advanced

the life span of clutch bells are very long. As for pm tuning performance clutch bell, i'm afraid it's not available in Singapore. And you will have to make a direct import from their website. Please go and google.

[