SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SYM Cafe 2009 / 2010

lobagola

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]239041[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]239042[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]239043[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]239044[/ATTACH]

Has anyone seen this kinda bikes? It was kinda cool. Parked at TTSH.

BTW How many of you guys are interested in a Sym Scooter Meet up? Write your names below. I really want to get the ball rolling.

1. Iskandershah

Looks like the Honda Forza

ARCHIVED: TX500/CB550F/CB750K4/CB750F2/ZR750/CB750F/GSR600/ZG1000/ST1100/GPZ400/

CB1/Silverwing/GL1500SE/GL1500SEW/GL1800A1/GL1800A2/GL1800A4/FJR1300ABS/TMax

ACTIVE: GL1800A12 & SYM200

Assumption is the mother of all fu@kup

How many of you guys are interested in a Sym Scooter Meet up? Write your names below. I really want to get the ball rolling.

1. Iskandershah

2. Caterpillar

3. Absolute Lancer

Proposed Date of Meet up : 31st March 2012

If you love robotics, Join us at our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/SgRoboticsClub

If you are SYM Scooter Rider, come join us at our facebook page at http://tinyurl.com/ssogs (lots of touring to be done)

2012 - Present : SYM Joymax GTS 300i Evo

2010 - 2012 : Honda Super Four CB400 Revo

2004 - 2010 : Honda Phantom TA 200

[ATTACH=CONFIG]239041[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]239042[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]239043[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]239044[/ATTACH]

Has anyone seen this kinda bikes? It was kinda cool. Parked at TTSH.

Hi bro, This is a Honda Forza 250 with upgraded kits.

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/g-max1881/2009tmax500.jpg

"ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST"

"RIDE SAFE & SMART"

HP - 9645 7667 (Alvin)

How many of you guys are interested in a Sym Scooter Meet up? Write your names below. I really want to get the ball rolling.

1. Iskandershah

2. Caterpillar

3. Absolute Lancer

Sorry bro ... unable to attend this meet-up. Will be in JB to attend a meeting for an upcoming goldwing event.

ARCHIVED: TX500/CB550F/CB750K4/CB750F2/ZR750/CB750F/GSR600/ZG1000/ST1100/GPZ400/

CB1/Silverwing/GL1500SE/GL1500SEW/GL1800A1/GL1800A2/GL1800A4/FJR1300ABS/TMax

ACTIVE: GL1800A12 & SYM200

Assumption is the mother of all fu@kup

Hi all, selling my Dr Pullery clutch set for a knockout price of $300 due to not install it as i sold my bike. Brought at taihin at $550 so my loss is ur gain, interested pls sms me @98214979 to deal at balam rd.[/quote

PRICE REDUCED TO $200! REFER TO PAGE 46 FOR PICTURE.

pumped petrol the 2nd time the other day...LOL petrol oozed out...seriously hard time pumping...

Must Feel the Force... U can actually hear the different when the petrol about to be full. Then Press the level slowly.

After finish, Remember to flush the area with water or u will find distort mark below ur fuel cap.

Then always remember to put ur bike on Main stand after topout.

Regardless of race,religion and gender.

We sworn to our duty and honour.

We carry out our duty as a team and not indivdual.

We protect the Honour and interest of the TEAM.

Because,

We are all BIKERS

1. Iskandershah

2. Caterpillar

3. Absolute Lancer

4. Nemesis

Because,

We are all BIKERS

SYM GTS H7 bulb.

The original bulb is almost the same as OSRAM SILVERSTAR or Philips DIAMOND HD

There is no replacement of original H7 bulb in SINGAPORE Market.

At Autobach or ONline... for OSRAM Nitebreaker... cost around 70 buck. Sliverstar is around 50 buck for a pair

Those who change to aftermarket bulb will notice that the headlight is dimmer then before.

Its not the case of dimmer bro, the bulb is bright but light throw is shorter...

Unless those who change to Yellow 3000k H7 Bulb :) longer throw than stock but illegal

If you guys looking for stock H7 @ 4000k, u can ask me coz i have direct contact from factory and selling at low price:)

Finally i got the chance to test out the bulb that supply by etkach3. Here are the feeback.

I have tested a couple of H7 replacment before. But the visiblity throw of the light is very disapointing.

Thus, I have always stick to either osram silverstar (+50%) or Osram Nigthbreaker (+90%).

To my understanding, Only these two osram are able to match with the visibility throw that original bulb provide.

Surprisingly, the bulb that supply by Etack3, their visiblity throw are able to meet with Osrams and the original bulb. And most important the price is good compare to Osrams (60-70buck per set).

I have tested last nite on NSHW (Malaysia). Visibility is excellent. I will try to post the picture asap

Well Done Etack3.

Because,

We are all BIKERS

Finally i got the chance to test out the bulb that supply by etkach3. Here are the feeback.

I have tested a couple of H7 replacment before. But the visiblity throw of the light is very disapointing.

Thus, I have always stick to either osram silverstar (+50%) or Osram Nigthbreaker (+90%).

To my understanding, Only these two osram are able to match with the visibility throw that original bulb provide.

Surprisingly, the bulb that supply by Etack3, their visiblity throw are able to meet with Osrams and the original bulb. And most important the price is good compare to Osrams (60-70buck per set).

I have tested last nite on NSHW (Malaysia). Visibility is excellent. I will try to post the picture asap

Well Done Etack3.

Thanks brother :D

Yup this guy here really tested all the bulbs..lol

the 3000k Yellow ones all the way to HOD..hehehe

But also good at least i know that the HOD bulbs really shine far and best of all similar to Nightbreaker :thumb:

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/14045926/640/14045926.jpg

SYM based largely on Suzuki's technology, which is rather unstable when compared to Honda or Yamaha, so we have to pray hard for Not to pick a lemon when acquiring our SYM scooter. Some bro/sis have no problem at all for years, but others seem to have many problems and when this happened, it is always long tailed, very troublesome to completely resolved.

As an average commuter scooter, SYM does the job well, don't expect it to work like as sports, also scooter is for slow and relaxing ride, unlike sport bikes or even some street bikes.

Walao..didnt know my gts got so many problem..overhual twice,now cluth set hv to change..n the metal thing to put the roller...sianz

Hi 2 all sym-ers!

Its been quite a while since i last post, been really crazy with my new job!

Hope all is good for all.

Just had my 2nd servicing done, my white lady have been really nice with me!

Really love her, current milage is about 1100km+.

FC been good, but im too lazy to really see how much 1L can go. haha but on average i pump full tank per week.

Should meet up when job gt better n less busy, cheers to all bro!

pumped petrol the 2nd time the other day...LOL petrol oozed out...seriously hard time pumping...

Yes... Have to bend down and pump...:

5 Oct 2005 - Jun 2007(SP) FS6059X

18 Jun 2007 - 26 Nov 2007 -> CBR400, L model problematic FJ532*S

26 Nov 2007 - 12 Nov 2011 -> TA200, FV2X2G

12 Nov 2011 - 12 Nov 2012 -> SYM GTS200, FZ99*0D

29 Nov 2012 - 13 July 2015 -> KIA Rio HB 1.4M, SFY*

13 Jul 2015 - 28 Apr 2018 -> Kia Cerato V2 SKT*

28 Apr 2018 till current -> Hyundai Elentra S_trim SLZ*

400km, left one bar on the fuel gauge, average fuel consumption: 35km/l, mine is Joymax 300i.

My gts still in work shop doing some repair and should be out by next Friday night. Change many things and I think it should run very well after all those money spent. Just to check with u guys, Wat is the max mileage u guys can get per tank?

2011 SYM Joymax 300i Evo

2005 Honda Big Ruskus PS250