SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Suzuki Burgmans Cafe 2014 / 2015

mzlady

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Btw anyone knows where can i get a smaller front visor as i find the original too big piece...somehow block my view on road and wind resistance too high...sorry for so many question ask as new to scooter...thanks...

is yours original or aftermarket? I have the original but find it too low. If yours aftermarket too high, we can swap...

Btw anyone knows where can i get a smaller front visor as i find the original too big piece...somehow block my view on road and wind resistance too high...sorry for so many question ask as new to scooter...thanks...

is yours original or aftermarket? I have the original but find it too low. If yours aftermarket too high, we can swap...

Where you done your overhaul and whats the damage bro? My K4 engine seems like not so smooth...

I got it done at AC Motor. Change block and piston and a whole bunch of other stuff like belt and rollers. Total amounted to $800.

I visited guan hoe first originally but the auntie there don't seem to know anything and my bike was there for 3 days idiling around. After that, i du lan then just rode to AC motor to repair. I don't know if he got chop me or not as i don't know the market price out there, but he was really friendly and helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Not too sure is it aftermarket or original...but think unable to swap as condition not that good liao...the plastic no longer clear...

I got it done at AC Motor. Change block and piston and a whole bunch of other stuff like belt and rollers. Total amounted to $800.

I visited guan hoe first originally but the auntie there don't seem to know anything and my bike was there for 3 days idiling around. After that, i du lan then just rode to AC motor to repair. I don't know if he got chop me or not as i don't know the market price out there, but he was really friendly and helpful.

Wow...$800 sia... but wondering how much they charge just only overhaul the engine as some of my other parts just changed.

hi guyz,ive been riding burgy for a year..just had this prob,the clutch is badly damage..so decided to change it myself clutch housing aka bell and the clutch cost me $365..just for info on the price..

why need to change the housing...normally should be just clutch pad and idler springs. the burgman clutch is near bullet proof

the systoms are jerky when low speed,pick up too to slow(cause clutch is sliping),when pick up u can hear screeching sound..total i do it myself..i spend the clutch $145(stock clutch),clutch housing i send for lay ($10)..and u are ready to go..just tested it..clock 170km/hr..0-160 very fast..thinking of installing j costa variator..

IF I CaN'T WiN,I WoN'T PlAy

the systoms are jerky when low speed,pick up too to slow(cause clutch is sliping),when pick up u can hear screeching sound..total i do it myself..i spend the clutch $145(stock clutch),clutch housing i send for lay ($10)..and u are ready to go..just tested it..clock 170km/hr..0-160 very fast..thinking of installing j costa variator..
'

Funny, same thing happen to me Sunday while replacing belt and rollers saw that clutch was metal to metal. Note that they were no symptoms if you reach bare metal. Since it was Sunday, i had to close everything wait for today buy clutch open everything and replace. Fortunately, no damage on the housing just replace the clutch. For those planning to let shop do it, buy the clutch first and replace it together with belt and rollers can save you some cash.

'

Funny, same thing happen to me Sunday while replacing belt and rollers saw that clutch was metal to metal. Note that they were no symptoms if you reach bare metal. Since it was Sunday, i had to close everything wait for today buy clutch open everything and replace. Fortunately, no damage on the housing just replace the clutch. For those planning to let shop do it, buy the clutch first and replace it together with belt and rollers can save you some cash.

also, this is my first clutch replace from new. Mileage almost 30k. Mix of city and freeway and mostly riding alone weighing at 90kg. Also depend on your riding style.

it seem that im having a hard time uploading the pic,may if u guyz really keen to see the pic can add me at facebook,whatsapp or maybe we can meetup for some sharing experience??i learned how to DIY mostly from YOUTUBE..

Edited by BadutBoy

IF I CaN'T WiN,I WoN'T PlAy