SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Suzuki Burgmans Cafe 2014 / 2015

mzlady

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How's the maintenance cost (EO, gear oil, etc) for Burgman 650? how about replacement of wear and tear parts (e.g. brake pads, tires, etc)? need these information to decide if i should get a fellow forumer's Burgman 650

SYM GTS 200 - 2005 - 2007

HONDA Varadero XL1000V - 2011 - 2013

How's the maintenance cost (EO, gear oil, etc) for Burgman 650? how about replacement of wear and tear parts (e.g. brake pads, tires, etc)? need these information to decide if i should get a fellow forumer's Burgman 650

You are looking at MR Biker burgman 650? If so, remember that mileage is more than 100k. I would be more concern of its history and how it was maintained since compared to the smaller burgman, the 650 is a complex machine and there are limited mech familiar with this bike. Also, search the web for fuel consumption and other details esp burgmanusa website....this thread is almost dead.

Oh come . why the negative feedback dc. You also one of the buyers except I cannot accept your offer. Seriously, for its mileage, the Burg is a great machine. Many high end machines has high end maintaenance. You want BMW, get ready big wallets. Harley??? My burg has been with me almost ten months. except for the water pump, it has never cause me any problems.

Complex??? just send to Guan Hoe at Ubi. They know. Engine , transmission and small items go AC motor. You see he handle them with no issue.

I find one thing most important in my many years riding. take care of its oils and many many bikes will serve you well. other problems like heating, belt, shaft-- it goes with the bikes

I am ont of those sellers who view the buyers.Bryant, thanks for viewing yesterday. I am beiong very frank. You just passed class 2 and ever ride a class 2a also. Jumping from class 2b scooter straight to Burg650 is serious issue. I advice : get a less powerful bike first or get the Burg400 which about 30+ horsepower

Mr Biker, thanks for the viewing yesterday. I understand the big jump from class 2B to class 2 may be too great but burgman 650 is one of the bike I'm looking at since started riding. I'm sure I will get use to the bike in some time, but I'm more concerned about the cost of maintenance especially the wear and tear parts. I've read that the tires are quite difficult to find and cost quite abit. That's why I posted here hoping to get a feel what the cost will be like if I decide to get it. Anyways I've read that burgman is a very reliable scooter with not many problems but that's overseas lar.

Cheers!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

SYM GTS 200 - 2005 - 2007

HONDA Varadero XL1000V - 2011 - 2013

if you are going to use like many riders to thailand and malaysia, sure it will eat your tires up. like myself only singapore then it is good. tire size??? not hard to find here just need to know where. expensive tires and maintenance ? i agree. advanced machine require high service for it to work wll for you but not as high as harley or beemers

burg650 was also my high list scoot since 5 years ago when it was almost 18k moolah. when i got , i was so elated but after ten months, the "itch" came back. guess i am stuck with the 1 human wife, but still get satisfaction with many machine wives hehehe.

i may be crqzy but not stupid to sell away a nice machine at some of the strange offers by many potential buyers. certain 1one can afforda harley or bm but still ask for so low. is this called """"" LOW-BALLER::::""""

Oh come . why the negative feedback dc. You also one of the buyers except I cannot accept your offer. Seriously, for its mileage, the Burg is a great machine. Many high end machines has high end maintaenance. You want BMW, get ready big wallets. Harley??? My burg has been with me almost ten months. except for the water pump, it has never cause me any problems.

Complex??? just send to Guan Hoe at Ubi. They know. Engine , transmission and small items go AC motor. You see he handle them with no issue.

I find one thing most important in my many years riding. take care of its oils and many many bikes will serve you well. other problems like heating, belt, shaft-- it goes with the bikes

I am ont of those sellers who view the buyers.Bryant, thanks for viewing yesterday. I am beiong very frank. You just passed class 2 and ever ride a class 2a also. Jumping from class 2b scooter straight to Burg650 is serious issue. I advice : get a less powerful bike first or get the Burg400 which about 30+ horsepower

Why so sensitive bro? Remember your potential buyer came here to ask. That is a big difference. The high mileage is also a concern of mine which I am willling to share. I did not speak negatively of your bike at all if you look closely. This concern is relevant irregardless of your lack of interest in trading with my burgman 400 which I am happy to keep as well. cheers

Never sensitive when it comes to vehicle. I ride the bike and experience my self and put the value to her. I have said and shown and tell the truth to ALL who came to view and ask me about the bike. I geel like a broken record. I also say the mileage.

so to all potential buyers who are very concren about high mileage, its best dont call or sms or contact . right??

Anyway, we are burg bro. No harm done. Good luck to yours and my sale.

End of story

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

asphoon should have.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

AN650L3 (current): All mod transferred.

SW-T400 (till oct 13): voltmeter, safety features disabled. coocase v36+remote. Adjustable, folding Brake levers. Givi AF318 windshield. on-off switch(pilot light, head light, hazard light), electrical seat unlatch,Dr pulley.

AN400K6 (apr07-dec11): side deflectors, J Costa variator, Dr pulley slider + HiT clutch.

YP250, RVF400/RS250, NSF125.

reliable but needs to top up engine oil. more infor on burgmanusa. problem resolved from k7 onwards. but then again my friend's bm also takes engine oil :D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

AN650L3 (current): All mod transferred.

SW-T400 (till oct 13): voltmeter, safety features disabled. coocase v36+remote. Adjustable, folding Brake levers. Givi AF318 windshield. on-off switch(pilot light, head light, hazard light), electrical seat unlatch,Dr pulley.

AN400K6 (apr07-dec11): side deflectors, J Costa variator, Dr pulley slider + HiT clutch.

YP250, RVF400/RS250, NSF125.