SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Suzuki Burgmans Cafe 2014 / 2015

mzlady

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nahhh. tempted. but must save money. currently got 3 rides. a few weeks back saw my old flame burg400. she was being ridden by her new beau at kpe. they were doing like 120kph on the right lane. i respected her so much i never would do that knowingly. it seemed both were enjoying their activity. oh am I stalking her???

i could see the rider was perspiring and my ex being down was enjoying and urging him to go faster.

Just dropping by to see how the Burgman riders are doing!

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Any peeps using aftermarket windscreen? Feedback / price?

I found this

http://japan.webike.net/products/453429.html

$270 seems reasonable

Wat kinda windshield are u looking for? Stock or aftermarket ones?

Stock one i know Taihin got a stock one which he claim is new, but looks very yellowish with age.

Givi got aftermarket ones which u can order from Mah motor or online. http://www.motorbikeluggage.com/givi...3nqtsnag3rt087

Ermax also got aftermarket ones which u can order from Motoworld. http://ermax-scooter.fr/accueil-EN.html

If your current windshield is still in good condition, u might wanna consider windshield extension too...

Is ah boy selling wind shield? Im looking for a wind shield for my 1999 burger.

i"ve waited for their windshield for 2 wks and 2 wks and 2wks. I dun think they got specific one for our old model, den they would give out some other kind and bring over to your bike to compare den tell u they need to modify etc etc.

I've given up.

arrow street legal exhaust for your burgman! anyone interested!? ;)

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

Not to worry, In fact that's a standard charge. My battery charger also charge at 14.7V with adjustable ampere output. I do not know the ampere of your charging systems or rather any bike's charging rate in ampere. From my 12V 10Ah i can assume the following. STD 1.2A (slow) to fully charge a battery is from 5-10h (depending on the amount of charge left during charging). Fast charge at 5A takes only 1h. Slow or fast it most charges at 14.7V, it's the ampere that determine how fast it charges. The higher the ampere the faster it charges. So unless you know the ampere of charging it's not going to do any harm to your battery. Besides, Japanese not so stoop right to let the computer overcharge your battery. I believe there is an over-charging protection system, though i am not sure but it should. So don't worry be happy :D Battery max voltage after charged is at 13.2V, per cell is max at 1.2V/cell. Very chim lah i also don't know how to explain ha ha.

Edited by parotae

I have upgraded to Wilbers for better shocks. I have the origniall shocks which is still good condition and ridden only 21,000km. Fits all pre 2007 models. Selling my stock shocks for $170 negotiable. This one still works well. Good for commuting etc if yours is worn and need a cheap alternative.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

rode one for a year. i would not recommend as no accessories, low resale value, power really lackinh and 80+km/hr already a bit straining. not well made

rode a nouvo too, the 135cc latest version, definitely better value and quality. fc abt 40km/l

honest opinion, hope it helped

rode one for a year. i would not recommend as no accessories, low resale value, power really lackinh and 80+km/hr already a bit straining. not well made

rode a nouvo too, the 135cc latest version, definitely better value and quality. fc abt 40km/l

honest opinion, hope it helped

i only sub-riding my dad... already told him, but he still want this, so bo bian lor.

肥仔七åƒå·