SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

blackflys

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deltaboi_X1R

is dat a voltmeter or rpm?

where did u get it fix from?

tnx

hey bro,

the one on the left(circular) is a RPM meter and the one in the middle is the Dynamix digital voltmeter.

hope this helps...Cheers mate !

:thumb:

Previous Rides:

:2004: HONDA NSR SP 150

:2005: HONDA NC 35 RVF

:2006: YAMAHA YZF R1

:2008: YAMAHA X1 R

:2009: Honda S4 VTEC III

:2012: Honda NC 700X

hey bro,

the one on the left(circular) is a RPM meter and the one in the middle is the Dynamix digital voltmeter.

How much 4 the rpm meter Bro? can pm whr n pricing.....Appreciate:)

Speed is Nothing Without Control....

hey peeps..was involved in a skid accident yesterday on my way home from work.. :( ..skidded along a bend at sungei kadut..super sandy and i just lost control and hit the curb and skidded on my right..had to get my right knee stitched..other than that just abrasions and scratches on my right side..my bike the fork misaligned..footrest rabak..handlebar also jialat..right side scratched until donno wad to describe..went home with the bike but it kept stalling when i brake to a stop..anione noes how much to get it towed to shop? and roughly how much to do up all dat??

hey peeps..was involved in a skid accident yesterday on my way home from work.. :( ..skidded along a bend at sungei kadut..super sandy and i just lost control and hit the curb and skidded on my right..had to get my right knee stitched..other than that just abrasions and scratches on my right side..my bike the fork misaligned..footrest rabak..handlebar also jialat..right side scratched until donno wad to describe..went home with the bike but it kept stalling when i brake to a stop..anione noes how much to get it towed to shop? and roughly how much to do up all dat??

Hope u get fine soon Bro, speedy recovery.....Just tell the tow guy 2 tow to the shops u most familiar with....

Edited by Xerox1

hey bro,

PM me too bro...e price and place where u fix it...tnx..:thumb:

May2008-Aug2008=>Yamaha RXZ

Aug2008-May2011=>Yamaha X1R

May2011-Current=>Honda CB400 VTEC I

have a speedy recovery ahead..:thumb:

trance est mon style.

hard luck u have over there. next time gotta ensure the road condition be4 turning as our stock tyres is beri slippery. wish u speedy recovery n take care. :)

hi x1r riders

just got my bike ytd

running in can go until wad speed?

why when i moving i keep heard tia tia tia sound from the engine is it normal

btw is a new bike

grat on joining the x1r!!

1st servicing = 500km change EO(semi-sync) & oil filter

2nd servicing = 1000km change EO(full-sync) & oil filter & spark plug(NGK racing or DENSO Iridium)

3rd servicing = 2000km change EO(full-sync) & oil filter & spark plug(NGK racing or DENSO Iridium)

4th servicing so on = 4000km

running in speed from 0-750km i did 70-80km/h.

running in speed from 750km-2000km i did 80-90km/h and sometimes i go to 110km/h. like once a week liddat.

this is what i did for my x1r. hope it helps u too. :)

pass 2B - 4th August 2008.

Kawasaki ZX KR150 - 08/08/2008 to 18/10/2008.

Yamaha X1-R - 25/10/2008 to 2009.

grat on joining the x1r!!

2nd servicing = 1000km change EO(full-sync) & oil filter & spark plug(NGK racing or DENSO Iridium)

3rd servicing = 2000km change EO(full-sync) & oil filter & spark plug(NGK racing or DENSO Iridium)

running in speed from 750km-2000km i did 80-90km/h and sometimes i go to 110km/h. like once a week liddat.

woah so precise??? i just went 80 km/h all the way. :D haha..

trance est mon style.

dude.. is it a must to change ya spark plug and how much does the servicing cost?? if mine is a brand new bike.. do i have free servicing??

dude.. is it a must to change ya spark plug and how much does the servicing cost?? if mine is a brand new bike.. do i have free servicing??

if possible try to change your spark plug ever month if you travel/work as a dispatch rider. whereas for free servicing, it depends on ur bike shop.

some dun even have . . . . cheapos ~!

trance est mon style.

ok thanks.. then how much does each servicing cost?? how long does the process take??

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136394 time depends on the crowd, if no crowd, should be 10-15 mins like tat.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/SWIMMING.gifhttp://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k180/lion_dance_revolution/ani/HOT.gif

god bless ya, thanks god u're alive... rest well and see u soon.

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

hey bro,

really love the way u done ur X-1R... best if you could take down the pic from 4 view... :angel:

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

Hope u get fine soon Bro, speedy recovery.....Just tell the tow guy 2 tow to the shops u most familiar with.....

96@#%^&2, Ah Hwee...usually Unique #3

9@#$%*70, Ah Lye...Anywhere

973#845+1, Ah Thiam....Anywhere #2

985+@$55, Donie...Anywhere

95#%^&61, Jackie....Anywhere #1

995, Ah mbulance.....Any nearest hospital:cheeky:

Wah, since when u so helpful....ur x1r not out yet but u so helpful? xini time lambat, nobody appreciate the tow no u gv, u tink u onli 1 got tow ah gy delete xua hahahaha

Modding wastes time n $$$$$?

i changed my spark plug everytime for the 3 servicing.

after tat 3 EO changed then i change the spark plug n filter.

different place different amount for servicing n base on wad EO, spark plug u wan for ur bike. i not sure bout whether there's any free servicing for ur bike becoz i dunno where u buy it from. maybe u could ask the shop tat sold the bike to u??

pass 2B - 4th August 2008.

Kawasaki ZX KR150 - 08/08/2008 to 18/10/2008.

Yamaha X1-R - 25/10/2008 to 2009.

really love the way u done ur X-1R... best if you could take down the pic from 4 view... :angel:

really appreciate the compliment...

but i didn't get what u meant when u said:

best if you could take down the pic from 4 view...

:(

Previous Rides:

:2004: HONDA NSR SP 150

:2005: HONDA NC 35 RVF

:2006: YAMAHA YZF R1

:2008: YAMAHA X1 R

:2009: Honda S4 VTEC III

:2012: Honda NC 700X

Wah, since when u so helpful....ur x1r not out yet but u so helpful? xini time lambat, nobody appreciate the tow no u gv, u tink u onli 1 got tow ah gy delete xua hahahaha

Hahahaha, buy x1r carik tan jiak lain....Heard u changing K8 ah....MSS?

really appreciate the compliment...

but i didn't get what u meant when u said:

best if you could take down the pic from 4 view...

:(

oh sorry for not making things clear, as in front view, rear view, whole capture of the bike from left and right. :cheeky:

looks like a brilliant piece of art ^^