SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

blackflys

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello guys... i had problem starting (kick-start coz no e-start) my bike. actually, regardless of the weather, i have to kick more than 5 times to start. i tried changing the spark plug but it is still the same. hope anyone here can help. thanks...

Ur EO wat visc? 0w-50? 20w-50?

Speed is Nothing Without Control....

bro xerox any idea how many litres of coolant needed? cause engine ice they selling 1 botol is 1.89L or 1gallon

the ppl dat had changed say enuf den means enuf.....Mine not enuf, cos i not enuf $$$$.....maybe becos i use cheapo 1, hv 2 top up water:(

hello guys... i had problem starting (kick-start coz no e-start) my bike. actually, regardless of the weather, i have to kick more than 5 times to start. i tried changing the spark plug but it is still the same. hope anyone here can help. thanks...

u dun have choke? :cheeky:

seems like nowadays there r more n more x1r gathered in x1r forum! ah ken when outing! wanna meet new x1rs' :D

pass 2B - 4th August 2008.

Kawasaki ZX KR150 - 08/08/2008 to 18/10/2008.

Yamaha X1-R - 25/10/2008 to 2009.

for me no problem, at least it feels better den the tube tyres, this my 1st set of tyres :sweat:

yep, that might need to DIY as shop mostly use connectors.

wah, got strawberry flavour a not :slurp: :angel:

how fast a pair of tyre worn out mainly depend on individual riding habit?

Cos i realise there's a "cover" if had it remove and install the switch there would be neat.

Does it (hazard light) require additional circuity? :cheeky:

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

i got it from a car shop at midview building... its a prosport rpm meter...

where is midview building??? the address please, what is the cost plus installation???

tnx in advance:thumb:

May2008-Aug2008=>Yamaha RXZ

Aug2008-May2011=>Yamaha X1R

May2011-Current=>Honda CB400 VTEC I

42mths?! :faint::faint::faint:

mine 36 mths i find it shity le... the ryder 0 downpay mah?

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

cause i met with an accident and the stock swing arm got dented. so i change it to the yamaha racing swing arm, its lighter and stronger... the stock swing arm i find all of singapore also dont have, yamaha agent offered this to me. jb also got sell... but theirs is hollow while mine is solid. thanks for my wheels.... haha.... cheers

the width of the swing arm wider than stock?

any pro and cons?

you got a very neat tachometer, but installing there wouldn't the ryder find it hard to monitor the RPM?

did you open your airbox??

if you did, maybe your carb stored water inside. thats one of the probs why unable to start your bike.

trance est mon style.

where is midview building??? the address please, what is the cost plus installation???

tnx in advance:thumb:

MattX1R, midview building is at bt batok.. here's the address.. 50 Bukit Batok Street 23 (S)659578.. the building is orange in colour.. btw, anyone knows where to make the headlight tinted?? and how much?? hello to everyone.. im new.. =)

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss299/aisyahishak/55.jpg

just wento to HKL... sport rim coated mi $290 and tyres (battleaxe) 80/90 front- $75 90/80 back-$90... do u think this is a good buy?? any other recommendations for cheaper shops??

i like big tyres for the back... do u think 90/90 can fit ??

$290 ok la quite reasonable, wat rim profile?

Use 110/70 BT90...$130 per pc, if can find 100/70 better $160 per pc.....Bessssst!!!!!!!

BTw i got white 8-spoke RB sport rim, 1.6 front 1.85 rear.....Both fitted with Battlax BT39 new....interested pm me