SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all selling my x1r

Black Yamaha X1-R

Year registered June 2009

FBD plate

Performance accessories:

Yoshimura titanium blue GEN1

Fz150 block and piston

TDR CDI

Iridium spark plug w plug and go kit.

YSS suspension

Racing boy fork brace

STAR steel braided brake hose

8 legged white racing boy rims

Accessories:

OSRAM all weather headlight

USB charger

Hazard light switch

Hella twin tone horn w relay

Gear shifter sock

Yamaha tri cover

Suspension mud guard

Givi heavy duty rack with givi e33 box (very sturdy can withstand even bigger box w full load)

Front basket

Non slip recushioned seat

IU warranty till August 2018

Reason for selling quit riding. Selling for 4.5k along with all accessories.

Contact me @ 9238 9267 for more details or to arrange for viewing at punggol

Hi guys. My spark rear brake i converted it to disc brake and failed my inspection. And I'm using 70/90 for rear tyre and he failed me cause he says it's too small. If i go to shop to borrow their drum brake rim and tyre, roughly how much will it cost? Tia.

from the manual

front stock tire 60/100

rear 80/90.

tsk.

Hahaha alot of the recent post here buying and selling stuff which noone replies. Anw, I just started riding spark a few days now ahahah! Converted to 4 stroke like finally after TZM and KRR. Anyways, I'm going to mount a cam on my camera on helmet, maybe do some motovlogs, and yes, on a spark. Usually i see motovlogs on motards, streetbikes and sportsbikes, but meh, let's just start a new trend haha!

Just checking in. Been awhile heh.. fellow spark rider here for a few years now.

Was wondering if anyone mount camera on your spark or helmet before. Thinking of getting one.

Smooth wrists for the twists

B3gHfaDCAAATWkk.jpg

Class 2B - 18092013

Billy - TZM 150 YPVS (21092013-21112013)

Bobby - KRR 150 KIPS (31122013-26092014)

Spanky - LC 135 (30092014-Present)

Hahaha alot of the recent post here buying and selling stuff which noone replies. Anw, I just started riding spark a few days now ahahah! Converted to 4 stroke like finally after TZM and KRR. Anyways, I'm going to mount a cam on my camera on helmet, maybe do some motovlogs, and yes, on a spark. Usually i see motovlogs on motards, streetbikes and sportsbikes, but meh, let's just start a new trend haha!

Camera on bike is a yay for me. Talking alone and recording while riding is a nay. Whatever floats your boat though. Have fun. :cool:

Edited by duo

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, recently my spark have this problem, whenever i change to lower gear, the gear will not go in until i let go off my clutch and there's a sound like as thou the gear cant change smoothly. And another problem i face is when im riding halfway at 4th gear, my throttle dont response, no acceleration feeling like theres no petrol until i shift back to 3rd gear and kick up to 4th gear then everythings back to normal. Anyone can help me? Just change clutch plates 5 days ago only.

2010 NSR 150SP

2014 Spark RR135

Hi guys, recently my spark have this problem, whenever i change to lower gear, the gear will not go in until i let go off my clutch and there's a sound like as thou the gear cant change smoothly. And another problem i face is when im riding halfway at 4th gear, my throttle dont response, no acceleration feeling like theres no petrol until i shift back to 3rd gear and kick up to 4th gear then everythings back to normal. Anyone can help me? Just change clutch plates 5 days ago only.

Hi Lenz, u may wanna check ur clutch cable. ur clutch plates may not be installed properly, get ur mech to check.

Hey guys. Regarding the uma digital meter. For those using.. Wth is an oil release hole?? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to install the temperature gauge? :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..