SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya is nt real carbon fibre so no

point paying for it. impossible $500. even a round cone stainless steel is $650

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Round cone stainless steel is even cheaper. :lol:

yup titanium blue, titanium n metal

magic is all the same. according to the mechanic. is jus the design colour

The mechanic? Who is the mechanic may I ask? Which shop is he working at? :cool:

Really dun knw leh ... How cum all shop selling at much higher price dan the market price ?
I tell you the reason. Its because you buy from shop not from the market. So you pay for the price shop quoted you not what the market quoted you. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

I tell you the reason. Its because you buy from shop not from the market. So you pay for the price shop quoted you not what the market quoted you. :cool:

ya but where is the market u got the price ??? MW ???

mind to share ???

cos i get quote from MW in the forum oso the same price leh....

or u guys got lobang to get it cheaper ???

yup titanium blue, titanium n metal

magic is all the same. according to the mechanic. is jus the design colour

Take a closer look brother. You ll see the difference :) Doesnt mean he is a mechanic he's right. Knowledge is power! :)

Live the dream.

****!! Ahahahaha!! ;) U got me there bro!! :)

Finally someone got it. Hahahaha.

Take a closer look brother. You ll see the difference :) Doesnt mean he is a mechanic he's right. Knowledge is power! :)

If seeing doesn't do the trick, tell him to, chinese say "raba raba".

I believe Ismail Gunit have contacted a few of you about having watch the next round of MotoGP (Brno) @ his workplace, St James. How many of you would be interested? Note that this is just a survey as it will be during fasting and some may have other commitments.

Hey guys. planning to change my chainset. could you suggest what would be the best and where i can change it for a reasonable price?

The best & reasonable price, these two don't make sense. I would recommend to get the normal 428H (o-ring) chains from D.I.D Japan though my bike is not fitted with them.

Hey guys. planning to change my chainset. could you suggest what would be the best and where i can change it for a reasonable price?
There is no best. Just stick with the trusted brands and shops. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Look what I stumbled upon. More NAVY! :lol:

An alternative to bling your bike. Its IMO not the real deal. I could be wrong though. :cool:

KRGT-1

Look what I stumbled upon. More NAVY! :lol:

An alternative to bling your bike. Its IMO not the real deal. I could be wrong though. :cool:

Wah, the navy this time gangsta wan... So don't pray pray.... Hehehe

Eh the bling dude is the dude who bought my old brake line.... Eh he say reason for selling is he upgrading, but this set he haven't use it yet... He must be buying a radial mount 8 pot brembo from a GTR R35... Hehehehehe

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif