SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

Hohoho. Someone 'borrowed' the sprocket ratio table that was posted sometime ago by -=sparkan=- and did not even give credits. Still can say forget where he got it from but only say from the forum. :faint:

At least give credits where its due. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

first off, thank you all for the info.

really appreciate it.

First to start off... Ur S4 very the nice..

1) All Yoshi's for Spanks come with Full System... They don't sell just end cans..

2) Diff is, SP is a carb for 2 strokes and Yoshi's carb is for 4 strokes mind you there is 2 manufacturers that pair up with yoshi to produce carbs.

3) hmmm URA u say is best coz??

4) depends on which unit u go for

5) with all the stuff u planning to fix, you better get better brakes

Hope this help...

About your next set of questions... If u say URA is the best block set up... Why u worried it will fail on you???

thanks for the info man. and yeah i love my s4 but sadly i need to let it go..to make way for the Italian ride.

anyways, not sure if its URA or UMA or what ever you guys call it? this was what the mech told me la..

cos i've never heard of this brand before. but thanks for the advices guys.

It's not about the power or speed or how fast your ride goes but the time & effort spent to achieve something different :cool:

My Toys:

Harley XR1200

CB400-V-tec III (served me well )

Streetfighter S ( never felt better! )

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l274/kkioz/P7111015-1-1.jpg

really appreciate it.

First to start off... Ur S4 very the nice..

1) All Yoshi's for Spanks come with Full System... They don't sell just end cans..

2) Diff is, SP is a carb for 2 strokes and Yoshi's carb is for 4 strokes mind you there is 2 manufacturers that pair up with yoshi to produce carbs.

3) hmmm URA u say is best coz??

4) depends on which unit u go for

5) with all the stuff u planning to fix, you better get better brakes

Hope this help...

About your next set of questions... If u say URA is the best block set up... Why u worried it will fail on you???

thanks for the info man. and yeah i love my s4 but sadly i need to let it go..to make way for the Italian ride.

anyways, not sure if its URA or UMA or what ever you guys call it? this was what the mech told me la..

It's not about the power or speed or how fast your ride goes but the time & effort spent to achieve something different :cool:

My Toys:

Harley XR1200

CB400-V-tec III (served me well )

Streetfighter S ( never felt better! )

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l274/kkioz/P7111015-1-1.jpg

Hohoho. Someone 'borrowed' the sprocket ratio table that was posted sometime ago by -=sparkan=- and did not even give credits. Still can say forget where he got it from but only say from the forum. :faint:

At least give credits where its due. :cool:

What the fukk man, what, the, fukk. Looks like they'll never admit anything they took from here. Where is the honor among thieves?

really appreciate it.

Whatever we call it? UMA is a brand name, not something we call as we like. Anyway, maybe your mechanic was referring to the NiCasi big bore kit. Would love to elaborate more but apparently, that only happens at outings.

Hey broz.. i hava question.. Wats the interval to service carb and do FULL service? Tanx in advance..

It all depends on ur usage, got air box or not?? Bike feeling sluggish?? Full service meaning??

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

For VR46 fans.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/246613_223460854347367_100000503627528_907684_6961943_n.jpg

Yuckzzzzzzzzzzz

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

Ooooo my account still alive?! Hahahaha. So long never come here liao.
Now become boy romen already. Where got time to log in. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Hi Wan.Long time no hear from u.How's NS life for u? :)

Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16,Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X,Yamaha TMax 530, Vespa GTS 300, Yamaha XMAX 300 

Current Ride: Honda X-ADV 750

Lu tak jiwa.

Thank you sir.

Welcome.

Now become boy romen already. Where got time to log in. :cool:

Actually he has time, time to pose his big body, post his lappy with CS running etc etc. Hahaha.

F you. Hahahaha. I was busy since I got enlisted okay. Nothing to do with romance. :cry:

I believe Redanger holds the rights to say his busy compared to you. Heh.