SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys. back again with a set of fresh new enquiries! haha... ok here goes. What are the modifications that can be done to the spark to make it..how do i say,. "swee swee"! haha....so far my bike came with racing footrest and rear disc brake conversion already. Im talking about in terms of performance and asthetics. Im planning to change to koso meter (the light changing damn cool sehh) and i was planning on changing to yoshi pipe but my friend came along and told me blue flame has a new exhaust system for spark. Wanna see that too. so anw this thread is for you guys to contribute ideas. =)

Hey guys. back again with a set of fresh new enquiries! haha... ok here goes. What are the modifications that can be done to the spark to make it..how do i say,. "swee swee"! haha....so far my bike came with racing footrest and rear disc brake conversion already. Im talking about in terms of performance and asthetics. Im planning to change to koso meter (the light changing damn cool sehh) and i was planning on changing to yoshi pipe but my friend came along and told me blue flame has a new exhaust system for spark. Wanna see that too. so anw this thread is for you guys to contribute ideas. =)
What blue flame? Where did your friend get his info from? Seems like your friend is as lost and clueless as you are. Ideas and information will only be shared at outings. Sorry but it will not be shared here. Too many people like to 'steal' info off of this thread and not even giving credits where its due. Tough luck. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

What blue flame? Where did your friend get his info from? Seems like your friend is as lost and clueless as you are. Ideas and information will only be shared at outings. Sorry but it will not be shared here. Too many people like to 'steal' info off of this thread and not even giving credits where its due. Tough luck. :cool:

Well said lah seyy..... ;)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/Ayirock/spankers/1234.png

boy, u sure haf a lot of question to ask huh.. after u get ur answers, disappear den come back with a new set rite.. u r cool lah sey...:cool:

Hello riders. So sorry to barge in.....again.. I think some of you might have missed this offer. Therefore, I am extending this offer hoping to get more interested party for this item.

The item is Ezzyoiler Manual Single DIY kit selling at $20. We are having a group DIY session this Sun 24th July and Mr Koh, the ezzyoiler guy, will be around to supervise our diy session. Please visit the link below for more details.

DIY Order Details

boy, u sure haf a lot of question to ask huh.. after u get ur answers, disappear den come back with a new set rite.. u r cool lah sey...:cool:

Why Uncle leman so angry??nk bawang?

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs19/300W/i/2007/287/f/b/Bleach__Hollow_Fury_Ichigo_by_Duroth.jpg

You sound so excited, well, to put it in the simplest of terms. To make a bike look "swee swee" as you say, is it common sense for you to know what you want the outcome to be? Bike accesorries, ideas, pictures can all be found via the world wide web. |

Baik sekali.

Ini lagi baik.

new Blue Flame exhaust ??? got meh ??? if have the pics of it pls share ....

relax la bro.....

try wd40.. :D

r u answering the questions i ask ???

got a question...

i change a to a new brake disc and i found out that the disc is rubbing against the brake pad it that normal ???

TIA.....

No. Your bike is constantly braking. Continue rubbing and something is gonna "cum" soon enough. You're welcome.

To be old and wise, you first have to be young and stupid.

This thread is to contribute ideas. True. But your friend that came along, needs to wake up his ideas first.

To be old and wise, you first have to be young and stupid.

got a question...

i change a to a new brake disc and i found out that the disc is rubbing against the brake pad it that normal ???

TIA.....

No, it shouldn't be although in some cases the installation wasn't done properly causing misalignment.

Why Uncle leman so angry??nk bawang?

uncle ehk.. meh meh.. u are so gonna get it tis sunday bro.. hehe..

Leman, zamzion, duo, get ready the stuff. We are gonna liverpool him.

joss stick, dolls, jerseys all stocked up bro... standby mode..

No. Your bike is constantly braking. Continue rubbing and something is gonna "cum" soon enough. You're welcome.

cim?? cof?? creampie?? or eddictive's fav, cum on glasses??

Hello riders. So sorry to barge in.....again.. I think some of you might have missed this offer. Therefore, I am extending this offer hoping to get more interested party for this item.

The item is Ezzyoiler Manual Single DIY kit selling at $20. We are having a group DIY session this Sun 24th July and Mr Koh, the ezzyoiler guy, will be around to supervise our diy session. Please visit the link below for more details.

DIY Order Details

wrong date lah bro.. we will be having a spanks family day 2011.. organised by laksaboy...

He told me that dude bought it. so yeaaa

Hey guys, was known as "sigea" till i gave that account away to my cousin (ridin a tw) who's lazy to open one so yup, im the same person.. Anyway, if its not a hassle to those GPR pipe users, after installing it, what's the fuel consumption like? the same? swallows more?

between the new and old GPR pipe, in terms of perfomance, which do you feel is better? pros and cons? replies greatly appreciated guys!

Oh ya, read the Newpaper just now.. fukk sia, a couple on a Spark got kicked while on the bike together after johorians robbed them.. all i could say, PAINFUL experience.. pls do ride in a gang when going back from there dudes~

hehehehe the old days

kalau tak kita, sape lagi ye..

:thumb: