[Group] SBF Yamaha X1

inxherxeyes

hey guys is there a law stating that we cant bring petrol out of msia?

YA. lol

u tio caught liao ar.. hahaha

actually i already tinking why u can bring out so easy lor

• Replies 9.1k

haish..dis yr my ang bao lil bit nia..sianzationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!both hari raya n chinese new year oso lil bit..argh!!!!!!!!!!

wha mai complain leh.. u can get both liao leh... so u divide all into 2 time ma.. so each time little little...

abit here abit there den alot le :p

talking **** ah genie?

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

ALL X1 Riders! Please help me PLEASE..... :cry:

Few days back My X1 HEADLIGHT n TAIL LIGHT suddenly not working, so i thot its because my fuse blow, so i open fairing and CANT FIND any FUSEBOX...WEIRD! So yesterday i sent my bike to a bike shop,told him that only headlight n taillight not working,so please check for me whats wrong,so at midnight he called me and said he tried using other bulb n it blows so MUST BE COIL Problem,can cost me $200+++ :cry::cry::cry:

So can someone please tell me issit really because of COIL or WIRING or FUSE BLOWN or WHAT>>???

Funny sia, Signal light Neutral light and Brake light all working ONLY headlight n Tail light not working, Whats the problem actually? Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE help me b4 i change new coil??? $$$ concerned sia.....:cry::cry::cry:

can't b batt coz dere's still light.

if coz of coil it will be very diff to start..

fuse.. hmmmmm...

suspect wiring burn.

my 99cents worth. =)

This post is computer-generated. No signature is required.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/fitaqu/2hd4ow5.jpg

ALL X1 Riders! Please help me PLEASE..... :cry:

Few days back My X1 HEADLIGHT n TAIL LIGHT suddenly not working, so i thot its because my fuse blow, so i open fairing and CANT FIND any FUSEBOX...WEIRD! So yesterday i sent my bike to a bike shop,told him that only headlight n taillight not working,so please check for me whats wrong,so at midnight he called me and said he tried using other bulb n it blows so MUST BE COIL Problem,can cost me $200+++ :cry::cry::cry:

So can someone please tell me issit really because of COIL or WIRING or FUSE BLOWN or WHAT>>???

Funny sia, Signal light Neutral light and Brake light all working ONLY headlight n Tail light not working, Whats the problem actually? Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE help me b4 i change new coil??? $$$ concerned sia.....:cry::cry::cry:

hmmm, maybe u check ur behind the taillight socket? u shld be able to find ba.. sometimes its might disconnect abit den the headlight all tis wun wrk ler.. there is oni one fuse for x1 tats y u cant find the box.. :cheeky:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb94/weiqiang240/photo.jpg

Live with the life you always taught us

ahHAhaHAHaAHAhAhaAaahahAHAHAhAHAHHAaa!!

btw y the date shows at my pc is 29-01-2009, 06:47 PM??

i oreadi checked my settings, is s'pore time zone. hmmmm.....

good enough that you still get not once, BUT FOR BOTH!

wa lao... i envy you... T,T

wha mai complain leh.. u can get both liao leh... so u divide all into 2 time ma.. so each time little little...

abit here abit there den alot le :p

but still little sia..frm de amt dat I have to gif out during raya coz im officially workin full time >

Zzzz. x1 got so many hidden spy.

wat thing spy?

pushstart lar.. racer wat.. heh!!

knn i send order hw many time sia wnt push

hahahaah..racer sia..eh..can strengthen ur legs oso =D kekeke

:clap: I love my cute, small bike! :clap:

Hey morning guys n gals....!!! To the guys who help to bring out ur opinion on my bike problem,thanks alot guys...especially b_e_n, fitaqu, rizaldinho n so so so....

Yesterday came down back to the bikeshop, a different mechanic told me got some exposed wired might touch the body frame causing electrical circuit, GET THIS GUYS--Signal n brake light takes power directly from Battery, While Head and Tail light power comes from the magneto coil....so when u see that ur front head light lighting is weak or flickering, its not because of battery but because of your magneto coil is weak..got it guyz?

Anyway i changed magneto coil, rectifier, wiring to solve the "No lighting Problem"... thats all about it....BYE...

:sian::sian::sian:

Please Please Ride Safely and Think of Others when You want to passby other Riders at fast Speed.....

Hey morning guys n gals....!!! To the guys who help to bring out ur opinion on my bike problem,thanks alot guys...especially b_e_n, fitaqu, rizaldinho n so so so....

Yesterday came down back to the bikeshop, a different mechanic told me got some exposed wired might touch the body frame causing electrical circuit, GET THIS GUYS--Signal n brake light takes power directly from Battery, While Head and Tail light power comes from the magneto coil....so when u see that ur front head light lighting is weak or flickering, its not because of battery but because of your magneto coil is weak..got it guyz?

Anyway i changed magneto coil, rectifier, wiring to solve the "No lighting Problem"... thats all about it....BYE...

=) glad to know ur bike's ok.

true enuf.. btw headlight n tail light may b rewired to the battery.. n den include on/off switch.. to make it look nicer of coz.. dere's people doing dat..

heee..

lol..ok now my turn..fiq..dat time u ride bside me n u said de sound coming frm de chainguard..den i chged my chainguard oredi still got sound..but will only haf sound if my bike is goin arnd 80-90 like dat..help!!!

eva, i got same problem as you. sob sob.

later im going planet to change eo & at same time ask them how to fix that problem.

anyway, anyone know if planet got open today?

for the past 4 days, all bike shops i go all close!! ^$%$##&*&*^%#

hey ho, let's go.

Bro, how much you changed juz the magnetic coil. Cos mine also have some probs then have to change le.

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

lol..ok now my turn..fiq..dat time u ride bside me n u said de sound coming frm de chainguard..den i chged my chainguard oredi still got sound..but will only haf sound if my bike is goin arnd 80-90 like dat..help!!!

did you tightened it first before changing?

Bro, how much you changed juz the magnetic coil. Cos mine also have some probs then have to change le.

it should cost bout 60-80 if im not wrong.

dat time was both ur chain n chainguard making the noise, but more of ur chainguard.. like rizal said, u shld tighten them 1st.. =) den check again whether dere's noise.

noise frm chain n chainguard is OKAY but noise frm inside the engine is NOT OKAY.

hope dat helps u.. =)

is it me or the dates are back dated?? :lol:

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.