SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Diversion 900

Palary

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Custom

• SiLvErGhOsT

• mctan

• Heyrul77

By e way... I happen to see 1 green divvy at Sin Ming Rd on Sat. Very.... fast cornering and disappeared. :?

should be cougar lah hehe

Sin Ming where? I always go AutoCare leh... but never see green divvy before

Get him to pay no matter what. Having the right of way or not (that is, if he really has the right of way) doesn't give one any right to knock into other vehicles... :nono:

By e way... I happen to see 1 green divvy at Sin Ming Rd on Sat. Very.... fast cornering and disappeared. :?

should be cougar lah hehe

no not me, i didnt ride on Sat to Sin Ming, my usual journey is ECP mornings n evenings.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

嘴讲兰派爽! The World would be a better place if karma exists.

One of the ugly thing of the Diversion is the Mirror, u notice it sticks out like a sore thumb..

don't know if there is anything to replace this..

The Crashbar is neat. But can be design to be slightly bigger or different design to accomodate fog lights or even leg fenders against wind and rain. hahaha. back to tchnical classs...

One of the ugly thing of the Diversion is the Mirror, u notice it sticks out like a sore thumb..

think those aftermarket mirror should have... if not just take the mirror off..anyway do u need mirror when u r the first of the pack.. keekkek

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Crashbar is neat. But can be design to be slightly bigger or different design to accomodate fog lights or even leg fenders against wind and rain. hahaha. back to tchnical classs...

:shy: cHrIsOnAnCe :makeup:

:box: OnE tHaT s|tS oN PoRcH sW|Ng :cheeky:

:lovestruck: aPaRt By E mOOn N sTaRs :lovestruck:

:smooch: LoOk|nG @ skY tH|NkInG :dozed: oF CB1000/Fz1000 !!!:smooch:

Agree.....any nice mirror???? I saw some bendit on the road have nice cool mirror :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:

You become successful the moment you start moving toward a worthwhile goal.

Agree.....any nice mirror???? I saw some bendit on the road have nice cool mirror :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:

got fairing mounted wans for divvy in UK , but muz drill holes in your fairing lor, then you can oso try eeks 10 dollar mirrors , damm chio but small

Like to take alook at your own exhaust???? DO give a good check b4 its gone!!! I didn't know until my friend from behind following told me about it. Just take good care guys. :D :D :D :D

har? you mean someone actually stole your diversion exhausts!! how to sell??? nobody wants wat

No lah.... the thing is that the exhaust seal break easily.

Like to take alook at your own exhaust???? DO give a good check b4 its gone!!! I didn't know until my friend from behind following told me about it. Just take good care guys. :D :D :D :D

har? you mean someone actually stole your diversion exhausts!! how to sell??? nobody wants wat

wah lau , tell me the details how it broke , I need to take preventive measures... the uk people did not have any problems with the stock exhaust leh

wah lau , tell me the details how it broke , I need to take preventive measures... the uk people did not have any problems with the stock exhaust leh

I am going down to agent this week and let then look see look see...

at the sametime see what actually happen ok.

I am going down to agent this week and let then look see look see...

at the sametime see what actually happen ok.

keep us posted :) thanks

Today I went to Bike Production, they quote me $16,500 . They say include 1st party insurance, and interest rate 4%.

Wah Pian better than Hong Leong.

But getting from Hong leong and getting from their distributor is it the same? At Hong Leong they service for u after "doh know how many km"

But get from distributor can go to Hond Leong to service or not?

They also say the colour I want depends on what Hong Leong have in Stock. So if Hong Leong got only Blue...There is no way I can get a silver....right?

Today I went to Bike Production, they quote me $16,500 . They say include 1st party insurance, and interest rate 4%.

Wah Pian better than Hong Leong.

But getting from Hong leong and getting from their distributor is it the same? At Hong Leong they service for u after "doh know how many km"

But get from distributor can go to Hond Leong to service or not?

They also say the colour I want depends on what Hong Leong have in Stock. So if Hong Leong got only Blue...There is no way I can get a silver....right?

You check if they got any agreement fee for the interest or not , and whether got insurance age loading for that price or not ,cos the last time I asked they say my age 23 muz add quite a bit and hong leong told me 4% will add agreement fee in the end oso square one. So is rellie is flat at $16500 then get it! its a good buy. But... a custom rack at seng kwang (for the top box) costs near 300+ which HL threw in "free" for me. I had a choice of either custom TP crash bars or custom rack (both of which costs 300+, I went seng kwang and ask). So if yours dont come with the "freebies" , it might be back to sq one again. Juz some ideas lor , in case you have doubts...

okay I check 1st...

But I guess my insurance should be okay..since I belong to the Cat Z class..

Also the custom Rack, But Since Bike Production get their bikes from Hong Leong, Don't know they can Cham Seong with HL to provide free or not..

But if add $300 still same price as HL $16,800..

The interest of 4 % makes quite a lot of difference..

(quote)

You check if they got any agreement fee for the interest or not , and whether got insurance age loading for that price or not ,cos the last time I asked they say my age 23 muz add quite a bit and hong leong told me 4% will add agreement fee in the end oso square one. So is rellie is flat at $16500 then get it! its a good buy. But... a custom rack at seng kwang (for the top box) costs near 300+ which HL threw in "free" for me. I had a choice of either custom TP crash bars or custom rack (both of which costs 300+, I went seng kwang and ask). So if yours dont come with the "freebies" , it might be back to sq one again. Juz some ideas lor , in case you have doubts...