SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Advertiser : Unique Motorsports

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upz for Unique. Did a good job getting my rims resprayed to Subaru Gold wahahaha

Bro subaru gold? do u need to give them sample of the color u want?

I ask Alec whether i can spray lemon yellow but he told me to bring sample if possible...

Adventures has no limit....

Aug 07 to Jun 08 - Honda NSR150SP

Jul 08 - Honda CB400 Spec 2

I ask Alec whether i can spray lemon yellow but he told me to bring sample if possible...

pasieh... i just cant bear to burst into laughter.... so did u bring him a lemon?

":cheeky: just for laugh"

Dey, where got lemon yellow lah. You need a colour reference that is easy to identify. I said SUBARU GOLD not because Subaru has gold-coloured cars, but their gold rims are a nice shade.

Lemon yellow is a freaky colour. Check out Nippon Pylox spray paints, they have SUNRISE YELLOW, SUNSET ORANGE, etc etc.

I think the colour you want is Sunrise Yellow. It's the colour of the 125Z in my siggy file.

:dot:

In March this year, I rode my PB1 and did the basic servicing(EO,plugs,oli filter) and flushing of radiator by Alec.I can see my PB1 old coolant like milo ice being drained and flushed out.Replaced by clean normal coolant in green color.Great service and transparent quoting.Recommended!!!

Today,I went to Unique again for my EO,oil filter,plugs,KNN air filter servicing. Alec instructed his mechanic(friendly chap,Ah Hong)to see my coolant reservoir and to my atonishment,my coolant level is between low and high(normal) and it was seen as clean as before.It was still green in color!!!Many thanks for Alec for doing a great flushing job in Mar and also no deny that my coolant radiator system run well in my PB1.Imagine after 9 months time,the radiator coolant system still work very well.So I save the cost of $20(consider cheap) for the flushing again.Ah hong top up my coolant slighty.I was always suspicious that my radiator fan is faulty as to the best of my knowledge,my fan seem did not turn on at all after my ownership.Therefore I requested Alec to run a test by consistently ram high rev. and after about 6-7min or so...my PB1 fan kicks in!!!!!Yes,the fan is functioning well.It could be so great that my radiator system run so well,thorough flushing job did by Alec in Mar 07 and my riding pattern-80% highway 20% city resulting my fan rarely turns on during my near to a year ownership.

Concurrently, I brought along 3 pairs of brake pads and AH hong changed it for me......

Unique did not charge the fee for topping up of the coolent and the changing of the brake pads that I had brought along....Furthermore,had a nice and informative chat with Alec.....

My reviews on Unique.....transparent price quoting(online,price tag pasted on at the interior wall),friendly,sincere and honest(imagine they could have just flush My PB1 radiator again knowing that it is running well)

I am a happy customer after my twice visit to UNIQUE MOTOR.

92-94 (Yamaha FZ150,Suzuki Bandit,Vespa150)

98-2001 (Yamaha FZ150,Suzuki GSX-K',Yamaha Riva125,Honda X4 1300,Kawasaki ZX-11D4 ,Honda CB400 Version S,Honda Steed)

2005(Hexagon150)

2005(Yamaha Dragstar custom 400)

2006 (Honda Phantom 150)

2006-2007 ( Honda ST11)

2007 ( Honda Project Big 1)

2007 (Honda Steed VLX)

2007-2008 (Honda BlackBird CBR1100XX)

2008 (Yamaha Fazer 600 S2)

also went down to survery their tyre prices today.....

my friend and i were looking for tyres for R1 and V Tec...ans this was our findings...

R1 : Bridgestone Battalax BT 021 - $350 (180 rear)

V Tec : Pirrelli Diablo - $265 (160 rear)

I am guessing that the price comes with balancing as well....

Upz fer Unique!

Previous Rides:

:2004: HONDA NSR SP 150

:2005: HONDA NC 35 RVF

:2006: YAMAHA YZF R1

:2008: YAMAHA X1 R

:2009: Honda S4 VTEC III

:2012: Honda NC 700X

This shop is not only good in their work, they are also honest too... My rear drum brake has a problem where it occasionally gets stuck so i went to a bike shop near to my place... Straightaway the guy say change the brakes $15... I had my doubts so i went all the way down to Unique.. They just sprayed some WD-40 like substance on certain parts and the rear brake felt brand new!! In the end i saved $15! In fact, i felt guilty because not only did i save $15, i earned one free bottle of mineral water... :cheeky: :thumb: :thumb:

This shop is not only good in their work, they are also honest too... My rear drum brake has a problem where it occasionally gets stuck so i went to a bike shop near to my place... Straightaway the guy say change the brakes $15... I had my doubts so i went all the way down to Unique.. They just sprayed some WD-40 like substance on certain parts and the rear brake felt brand new!! In the end i saved $15! In fact, i felt guilty because not only did i save $15, i earned one free bottle of mineral water... :cheeky: :thumb: :thumb:

thats wonderful to hear...

make sure u return a bottle of water the next time u return there...

lolx!

:cool:

Previous Rides:

tat's right... I will visit them almost every week coz I stay near by.... Juz to tighten n lube chain... FOC :lol:

Sometimes I feel pai sey coz they r using maxima chain lube not like other shop using waste oil to lube the chain.... so I will buy drinks for them n also get a bottle of mineral H2O free in return haha

UNIQUE :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Adventures has no limit....

Aug 07 to Jun 08 - Honda NSR150SP

Jul 08 - Honda CB400 Spec 2

tat's right... I will visit them almost every week coz I stay near by.... Juz to tighten n lube chain... FOC :lol:

Sometimes I feel pai sey coz they r using maxima chain lube not like other shop using waste oil to lube the chain.... so I will buy drinks for them n also get a bottle of mineral H2O free in return haha

UNIQUE :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

buy them back a few cans ba....

wahahahaha!!

go Unique always got good deal one...

:cool:

Previous Rides:

In March this year, I rode my PB1 and did the basic servicing(EO,plugs,oli filter) and flushing of radiator by Alec.I can see my PB1 old coolant like milo ice being drained and flushed out.Replaced by clean normal coolant in green color.Great service and transparent quoting.Recommended!!!

Today,I went to Unique again for my EO,oil filter,plugs,KNN air filter servicing. Alec instructed his mechanic(friendly chap,Ah Hong)to see my coolant reservoir and to my atonishment,my coolant level is between low and high(normal) and it was seen as clean as before.It was still green in color!!!Many thanks for Alec for doing a great flushing job in Mar and also no deny that my coolant radiator system run well in my PB1.Imagine after 9 months time,the radiator coolant system still work very well.So I save the cost of $20(consider cheap) for the flushing again.Ah hong top up my coolant slighty.I was always suspicious that my radiator fan is faulty as to the best of my knowledge,my fan seem did not turn on at all after my ownership.Therefore I requested Alec to run a test by consistently ram high rev. and after about 6-7min or so...my PB1 fan kicks in!!!!!Yes,the fan is functioning well.It could be so great that my radiator system run so well,thorough flushing job did by Alec in Mar 07 and my riding pattern-80% highway 20% city resulting my fan rarely turns on during my near to a year ownership.

Concurrently, I brought along 3 pairs of brake pads and AH hong changed it for me......

Unique did not charge the fee for topping up of the coolent and the changing of the brake pads that I had brought along....Furthermore,had a nice and informative chat with Alec.....

My reviews on Unique.....transparent price quoting(online,price tag pasted on at the interior wall),friendly,sincere and honest(imagine they could have just flush My PB1 radiator again knowing that it is running well)

I am a happy customer after my twice visit to UNIQUE MOTOR.

Hay bro.. I noticed u now ride a BB. Hav u done any servicin for ure BB at UNIQUE MOTOR?

• 2 weeks later...