SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Advertiser : Unique Motorsports

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

They are always busy!

But still up this thread, been sending my bike for servicing there since my tyre puncture incident. A lucky find.

Their pricing always the cheapest and their mech is good.

Recommended many of my friends and friend's friend there already. All like their pricing.

Their serivce the best in the market imo. Many other bike shop's owners and mechs I went before alway treat mi like an alien, dont wan to talk too much. Maybe cecos I riding small bike.

**only 1 img allowed in signature**

hrmm ok. here 1 :

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/f/f/9ff983101ba372c76820377e83214651.gif

• 4 weeks later...
juz ordered red colored HELL brake hose from Kelvin....

promotional price front n rear only $130

:thumb: for Unique...

hee.....just installed the yellow ones....

next stop:

Big Bore

High Cam

Exhaust Carbs.....

the posibilities are endless.....!!!

PS:not the R1 hor bro....Wahahahaha!!!

:thumb:

Previous Rides:

:2004: HONDA NSR SP 150

:2005: HONDA NC 35 RVF

:2006: YAMAHA YZF R1

:2008: YAMAHA X1 R

:2009: Honda S4 VTEC III

:2012: Honda NC 700X

hee.....just installed the yellow ones....

next stop:

Big Bore

High Cam

Exhaust Carbs.....

the posibilities are endless.....!!!

PS:not the R1 hor bro....Wahahahaha!!!

wa..! they got do all those above meh? :giddy:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/bearsvaluebaby/fireworks718ROXCfmFBsffgif.gif

2005 - SSDC - Class 2B

2006 - BBDC - Class 2A

2008 - CDC - Class 2

wa..! they got do all those above meh? :giddy:

thats the thing i am trying to tell u...

they do EVERYTHING....to EVERY bike...

wahahahaha!!!!

Previous Rides:

total damage = battlax $155 + ows800+owsiridiumplug $35 + choke cable $25 + did heavy duty chain and spocket $40 = $255.

i would say that you got a reasonably....

****ing amazing deal bro !!

haha...Upz fer Unique !!

Previous Rides:

• 3 weeks later...

went unique for the first time last week to change tyre and do servicing. The moment i enter felt the diff liao. They really a breath of fresh air compared to other bikeshop. Maybe because unique run by young and hip ppl ba..not like other bikeshops all still so "traditional". The service attitude at unique is really top notch. I was quite suprise when sumone pass me a bottle of mineral water when i entered the shop..and even got a free bottle of chain lube when leaving..hehe..I'm someone who cant stand bad service attitude one...its like "i pay money and still have to see ya attitude?" WTF? anyway thumbs up for unique!! They've won themselves another new loyal customers~!

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

regarding my previous post here, i actually found out at night(the day when i change tyre and stuff) that my rims got damage abit at the side.think is caused when the mech change tyres, like chip off likedat mark.. abit heartpain although small bike but still bike. z...

arghhh, the last time i went, u guys nv give me mineral water:cheeky:

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

huh....jiat lat....neber go back talk to them?

wanted to, but at last think bck.ahya oso scratched alrdy wad to do.ltr go back tell them i feel like i very rude or dunno wad so nvr go bck tell them.

anyway jus tell u all only lor. =)

i change handlebar+forkpressing ah ytd morning, thn i realise at night then the rpm meter like not accurate, normal riding @ expressway 8k rpm wtf! normal i ride if rpm reach 8k means i drag like siao alrdy but i didnt oso.thn when i start the bike the rpm jus above 0 rpm only mayb less than 500 rpm but actually the idling i feel is ok.

sometime i slow down at traffic light or even to stop the rpm can see that still stuck at ard 3-4krpm thn slowly drop.. wth??!

i feel like is change handlebar thn fix bck the meter all that, the mech nvr do properly thn cause the problem right?

asked the longhair,skinny fellow with tattoo, he told me is likedat 1. sometime bike likeadat 1, bo pian alot 125z oso likedat electrical things likedat 1.nothing can be done.

hai.wad a reply i got, not as good as wad ppl said abt unique.

anyway my 2nd time there, 1st time rims scratched, 2nd time the above mention.

goodluck.

im not trying to talk bad abt the SHOP but to let ppl knw my experience there.

wanted to, but at last think bck.ahya oso scratched alrdy wad to do.ltr go back tell them i feel like i very rude or dunno wad so nvr go bck tell them.

anyway jus tell u all only lor. =)

haiz...seems like not much reliable shops around...but i went there quite ok leh...dun noe la...

bro i sense ya pain...

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

i change handlebar+forkpressing ah ytd morning, thn i realise at night then the rpm meter like not accurate, normal riding @ expressway 8k rpm wtf! normal i ride if rpm reach 8k means i drag like siao alrdy but i didnt oso.thn when i start the bike the rpm jus above 0 rpm only mayb less than 500 rpm but actually the idling i feel is ok.

sometime i slow down at traffic light or even to stop the rpm can see that still stuck at ard 3-4krpm thn slowly drop.. wth??!

i feel like is change handlebar thn fix bck the meter all that, the mech nvr do properly thn cause the problem right?

asked the longhair,skinny fellow with tattoo, he told me is likedat 1. sometime bike likeadat 1, bo pian alot 125z oso likedat electrical things likedat 1.nothing can be done.

goodluck.

Hard to find reliable n good shop nw.... but so far I find their service good n acceptable to me. Bro mayb u go direct to kelvin or alec n tell them ur problem... they might b able to solve for u or let u u/stand better...

Ur bike met with accident or skidded? can feel ur pain n misery... Cheer up man... :goodluck:

Adventures has no limit....

Aug 07 to Jun 08 - Honda NSR150SP

Jul 08 - Honda CB400 Spec 2

goodluck.

hey pal,

I suggest the best way to be fair & know whether the mech did a good job anot is to get another mech to re-fix your meter and see how, get a 2nd opinion cause end of the day might be the meter sensors or circuit board gone short circuit when your y125 fell :slapforehead:

Previous Rides:

Hard to find reliable n good shop nw.... but so far I find their service good n acceptable to me. Bro mayb u go direct to kelvin or alec n tell them ur problem... they might b able to solve for u or let u u/stand better...

Ur bike met with accident or skidded? can feel ur pain n misery... Cheer up man... :goodluck:

at first i oso find it like wad ppl mention here ah, frenly..this and that, true ah. but aftr all tis ah seriously dun feel like going bck there anymore..

wad i post here is not to talk bad abt unique hor, its jus to share wad i feel. no heart feelings, no offence.

hey pal,

I suggest the best way to be fair & know whether the mech did a good job anot is to get another mech to re-fix your meter and see how, get a 2nd opinion cause end of the day might be the meter sensors or circuit board gone short circuit when your y125 fell :slapforehead:

bro, ppl at unique ah they are frenly is true, like wad other ppl post here.really frenly, ahkee change my tyres then got scratch but nvr like really go blame him la mayb not purposely 1.

the longhair tattoo fellow give me the reason really cannot accept, zzz.

ytd i went back and ask again, then ahkee and another mech plus another guy dunno issit alec attend to my rpm problem thn somehow is becus the cable like loose or something. ok la atleast they try to help very frenly, but still i think nt going back unique anymore.

err.anyway,same thing ah, not to talk bad abt unique, jus sharing. =)