SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Advertiser : Unique Motorsports

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lonely bring your gf and let her savour the sights and sounds of eunos industrial park

Haha. My only baby now is my Ver S. My girl left me some time back while in NS. By the way, going to an Industrial Park is not exactly my definition of spending time together. :giddy:

For the certainty of death and the knowledge of life's fragility, makes it worth living.

Hey luckystar, what bike are you riding? I may have seen you earlier. Was the one with the black Ver S. :cheeky:

:thumb: to Unique people for going beyond the normal service call.

hi bro,

I m riding a red n black SP. I went there ard 4 plus to collect my bike. R u the owner of the red spec 2 which is doing the carb tunning? Ur exhaust sound damn power leh... muz b a veri powerful vtec...:thumb:

u oso a unique supporter?

Adventures has no limit....

Aug 07 to Jun 08 - Honda NSR150SP

Jul 08 - Honda CB400 Spec 2

Guest limpeiwah
My girl left me some time back while in NS. By the way, going to an Industrial Park is not exactly my definition of spending time together.

poor thing must be cos u no $$$ :cry:

yeah i know which is why i caution bringing girls to bike shops

hi bro,

I m riding a red n black SP. I went there ard 4 plus to collect my bike. R u the owner of the red spec 2 which is doing the carb tunning? Ur exhaust sound damn power leh... muz b a veri powerful vtec...:thumb:

u oso a unique supporter?

hmzz.. wat's ur race? indian? c0z i saw an indian riding a red n black sp 2-3weeks ago when i went there to change eo, spark plug n brake pads..

my sp is the one in my avatar

Suck it n ride!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/ervinchua_wl/633520157058579273-SignatureCelebra.jpg

hmzz.. wat's ur race? indian? c0z i saw an indian riding a red n black sp 2-3weeks ago when i went there to change eo, spark plug n brake pads..

my sp is the one in my avatar

not me... :cry: I m chinese... Mine is similiar to that Indian's design... That Indian is riding a FU plate brought from Alec.

Your SP look veri nice too...

not me... :cry: I m chinese... Mine is similiar to that Indian's design... That Indian is riding a FU plate brought from Alec.

Your SP look veri nice too...

u saw my bike b4 or only in the avatar?? =) lets meet up one day @ unique for kopi n smoke.. haahaa.. i see i see.. u know tat indian? tink he's still new to the bike.. a p plater.

I got the vodoo doll as well... red, black, green n yellow in color hahaha

wah.. y u guys got voodoo dolls.. i also wann

Suck it n ride!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/ervinchua_wl/633520157058579273-SignatureCelebra.jpg

u saw my bike b4 or only in the avatar?? =) lets meet up one day @ unique for kopi n smoke.. haahaa.. i see i see.. u know tat indian? tink he's still new to the bike.. a p plater.

wah.. y u guys got voodoo dolls.. i also wann

sure let's meet up at unique mayb next week... I oni see ur bike in the avatar... Ask Alec or Kelvin for the voodoo dolls (FOC) but dunoe will there be any left by next week... heehee I heard from Alec they oni brought 100pcs

Saw a white n red Spec 1 with digital speedometer at Unique yesterday... damn nice with full yoshi exhaust.

i supposed that's me.. you are??

Upz for Unique. Did a good job getting my rims resprayed to Subaru Gold wahahaha

$160. They used Y2K automotive paint I think. Very nicely done.

mine also sprayed at Unique.. dark bronze.. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

i supposed that's me.. you are??

mine also sprayed at Unique.. dark bronze.. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I m riding a SP saw ur bike at unique servicing fork and I suppose u r the chinese guy in army uniform? Saw u sleeping at one corner that evening heehee... Alec even ask u wana go inside their office to rest rite?