SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Advertiser : Unique Motorsports

bro, ppl at unique ah they are frenly is true, like wad other ppl post here.really frenly, ahkee change my tyres then got scratch but nvr like really go blame him la mayb not purposely 1.

the longhair tattoo fellow give me the reason really cannot accept, zzz.

ytd i went back and ask again, then ahkee and another mech plus another guy dunno issit alec attend to my rpm problem thn somehow is becus the cable like loose or something. ok la atleast they try to help very frenly, but still i think nt going back unique anymore.

err.anyway,same thing ah, not to talk bad abt unique, jus sharing. =)

i see i see...i really feel ur pain...

you changed a new pair of tyres and ur rims got scratched beyong futher use liaoz ma...thats y u r very upset and r boycotting Unique.

I suggest you go and find another shop to service ur bike for u regularly.When u change your tyre hor....ask the mech to send your tyre & rims everything la and send to Yamaha Motor Company and ask them to do.Then hor, even hairline scratch also wont have one...Trust me...i always do that one....after the last shop mech scratch my rims. Very tu lan him one...

so let me get this straight...

*u r saying that the people there are friendly right?

*ur rpm meter problem settle isit?

sounds like an AMAZING shop to me!!

anyway learn to change ur tyres urself in future.Go buy from ah boy then bring home change urself.

Say shop not good then still go back.Double headed snake.

Lets all read his posts carefully.

"They are so bad they scratch my rims and they spoil my rpm and they never give good service....bla bla bla...."

In the end still go back....haiz!

Previous Rides:

:2004: HONDA NSR SP 150

:2005: HONDA NC 35 RVF

:2006: YAMAHA YZF R1

:2008: YAMAHA X1 R

:2009: Honda S4 VTEC III

:2012: Honda NC 700X

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imo...um quite good for their servicing package and tyres package. all prices quite reasonable. But repairs and troubleshooting wise..i'm not too sure ba...but from wat i see here...seems like its not too good.. But its always like that 1...so if want to do tyre change or servicing go um lor if wan do repair and troubleshooting go planet lor~ :)

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

FYI u went bck to um bcus actually trading footrest with 1 of the forumer here.

Bo pian lan LAN tow to um thn jus do repair.

And u talk like so understand,I went 3days straight just to get the same thing done when in the first place they shld do Sui Sui.

Ok la no point talking,not a um supporter here.

And u talk like so understand,I went 3days straight just to get the same thing done when in the first place they shld do Sui Sui.

Bro relax la..To each its own..:rolleyes:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

don't need to get all worked up bro...

i am just saying...that they also have other bikes to work on ma...

not say they do ur bike until half way stall or what which caused serious accident rite...RPM not accurate...and in the end ok liaoz... :slapforehead:

u can do better la i hope...

anyways take care...

Previous Rides:

don't need to get all worked up bro...

i am just saying...that they also have other bikes to work on ma...

not say they do ur bike until half way stall or what which caused serious accident rite...RPM not accurate...and in the end ok liaoz... :slapforehead:

u can do better la i hope...

anyways take care...

cannot like that say what...just because they got other bikes to work on doesn't mean that they can anyhow do your bike wat...when send bike go do..must do nicely wat..how can do sloppily...u saying that we should accept some minor defect? cannot be wat...should be professional wat..

just my opinion..no offence wor..

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

hey bro r u the long hair guy riding the blue (46) Y125Z? I m the chinese guy riding the SP (black n red) ...

I seriously dun tink u shld nt come here n bad mouth abt unique since u r nt a UM supporter. U went there on Sat n Alec get 2 mechs to help u do ur bike n w/o payin a single cent yet u still can come in here n complain this complain tat? Seriously, I wana know wat they ve done to offence u or make u so unhappi. I saw alec personally check ur meter n even advise u on ur meter, however, u r here turning the story around :angry: ... bro nt veri Sui rite?

Be a gentleman, dun short cut ur story n let others think u ve been short changed... Dun say "bo pian lan lan" there r lots of workshop in spore, be fair bro, I saw wat happen n I called up alec to clarify juz nw I tink u owe everyone a true story n a apology to Unique...

I m a unique supporter, not tryin to offence u bro but juz wana prevent any accusating statement that are potential defamation.

Adventures has no limit....

Aug 07 to Jun 08 - Honda NSR150SP

Jul 08 - Honda CB400 Spec 2

cannot like that say what...just because they got other bikes to work on doesn't mean that they can anyhow do your bike wat...when send bike go do..must do nicely wat..how can do sloppily...u saying that we should accept some minor defect? cannot be wat...should be professional wat..

just my opinion..no offence wor..

which brings me to my point bro...

i never say they anyhow do...

anyhow do means bike cannot start,piston jam, chain very lose, tyre screw never tighten, never pour engine oil then ask u to go....all this might cause u serious hurt in the case of an accident.

this one is RPM meter not accurate...

do u still need me to go on?

:slapforehead:

anyway Upz fer Unique....

Previous Rides:

eh sorry deltaboi, no offences ah. mayb i abit sort ah then type anyhow.anyway its over ler, no point talk abt it. paiseh.

no worries mate...

i also abit emo le..

haha...

:faint:

Previous Rides:

hey bro r u the long hair guy riding the blue (46) Y125Z? I m the chinese guy riding the SP (black n red) ...

I seriously dun tink u shld nt come here n bad mouth abt unique since u r nt a UM supporter. U went there on Sat n Alec get 2 mechs to help u do ur bike n w/o payin a single cent yet u still can come in here n complain this complain tat? Seriously, I wana know wat they ve done to offence u or make u so unhappi. I saw alec personally check ur meter n even advise u on ur meter, however, u r here turning the story around :angry: ... bro nt veri Sui rite?

Be a gentleman, dun short cut ur story n let others think u ve been short changed... Dun say "bo pian lan lan" there r lots of workshop in spore, be fair bro, I saw wat happen n I called up alec to clarify juz nw I tink u owe everyone a true story n a apology to Unique...

I m a unique supporter, not tryin to offence u bro but juz wana prevent any accusating statement that are potential defamation.

err.1st i not trying to bad mouth abt um, as i mention i wan to share wad i feel only.diff ppl feels diff way, and so the guy is alec...ok im not refering to him, its the another tall skinny tattoo guy which give me a answer that unacceptable to me lor.

and i dun think they should charge me also when b4 i bring to bike to um the rpm still ok but aftr change handlebar,press fork take out the head wire bah bah thn when i go bck the thingy so ki siao, u tink i wan to pay?

and u saw me 1day at um only, did i saw me 3days there?

then u say u like u knw the whole story. omg.

and seriously i dun tink i owe anyone a apology.

plus, what do i get if i talk bad abt um? other motorshop pay me? no.

pls lar.

got one of my friend once tell me, dun think everytime service bike and change parts bike wun spoilt.. monday change tyres, tuesday tyres may get puncture, wed may get piston jam..

if a mechanic that changes your parts and when you rode out, another part spoilt, is it your never maintain the bike or is it the mechanic's fault that he never remind you to change?

being so, if you intend not to discuss abt it already in the eariler post, why post another reply again?

for me, speaking in the UM supporter point of view, their mechs always do the extra bit to check other parts for you. EG: when you change spocket and chain, will check rear wheel bearing and advice you if it needs to be changed by showing to you that it's worn out..

i've been with UM for a couple of years, of it under a different name previously.. changed many mechs.. but all are very responsible becuz of what the bosses always instill to them.. all doing honest transactions..

i've seen many and many bikes being rectified their problems without being charged a single cent.. take a look at UM's tyre changing machine, extra masking tapes had been taped to minimise rim damage..

and trust me, i've seen other shops that changes cheap tyres everyday and damaging the rims without customers KPKB because of the cheap rates..

i rode 125z before, sometimes, the RPM is crazy..

enough being said.. i've been holding many of my wonderful experiences i had with UM..

which motordiam will assist you in your midnight accident, rushed down all the way from home to see if you are alright? advice you when you had an accident way north at Ipoh? which motordiam is the very first to offer customers cold drinks during a hot sunny day? not to mention sometimes Kopi or Teh.. allow you to quick do your accident claims, fixing your bike within a week if the other party agrees to pay.. asking surveyor to survey your bike first, dumping all the accident cars nearby.. also to initiate mass order for brakehoses for all classes of bikes, but in the end started a price war.. offer nice packages for EO so that you dun need to buy extra bottle for the 200ml.. always remember you by your nick or name..?

anyway, the person he's trying to refer to is Shawn.. Shawn had been working in various motordiams, some very well known ones in SG, also been sent to overseas for training and visiting factories.. he's a very experienced mech.. try flipping thru local bike magazines..

no hard feelings..

err.1st i not trying to bad mouth abt um, as i mention i wan to share wad i feel only.diff ppl feels diff way, and so the guy is alec...ok im not refering to him, its the another tall skinny tattoo guy which give me a answer that unacceptable to me lor.

and i dun think they should charge me also when b4 i bring to bike to um the rpm still ok but aftr change handlebar,press fork take out the head wire bah bah thn when i go bck the thingy so ki siao, u tink i wan to pay?

and u saw me 1day at um only, did i saw me 3days there?

then u say u like u knw the whole story. omg.

and seriously i dun tink i owe anyone a apology.

plus, what do i get if i talk bad abt um? other motorshop pay me? no.

pls lar.

Bro I m nt tryin to say other motorbike shop pay u but at least be more appreciative... Alec told me his mech even help u to mod n cut ur front mudguard, did u pay for tat service? is tat service related to ur handle bar n fork press? should takin out ur front rim n help u mod a mudguard ve labour charge? Bro, when I ask alec, he told me the whole story he even ask me to inform u to go back to him if u face any probs wif ur bike coz he dun ve ur contact no...

Alec or UM is tryin to please n satisfied evreyone regardless of wat kind of bike u r riding but from the way I see u post abt UM I juz feel tat the kind of service they provide to u r not justified... U oni know how to mention abt UNHAPPI n BAD tins abt them do u tink itz fair...

Anyway we shall stop the issue here lah since u cant be a gentlemen to tell the whole story n dun tink u owe an apology. :slapforehead:

Everyone's fifty cents coin r of the same size n value, yours r nt bigger n more valuerable than anyone's. :box:

Bro I m nt tryin to say other motorbike shop pay u but at least be more appreciative... Alec told me his mech even help u to mod n cut ur front mudguard, did u pay for tat service? is tat service related to ur handle bar n fork press? should takin out ur front rim n help u mod a mudguard ve labour charge? Bro, when I ask alec, he told me the whole story he even ask me to inform u to go back to him if u face any probs wif ur bike coz he dun ve ur contact no...

Alec or UM is tryin to please n satisfied evreyone regardless of wat kind of bike u r riding but from the way I see u post abt UM I juz feel tat the kind of service they provide to u r not justified... U oni know how to mention abt

UNHAPPI n BAD tins abt them do u tink itz fair...

Anyway we shall stop the issue here lah since u cant be a gentlemen to tell the whole story n dun tink u owe an apology. :slapforehead:

Everyone's fifty cents coin r of the same size n value, yours r nt bigger n more valuerable than anyone's. :box:

i really dun understand why u keep on saying like as if i wan to ppl to think bad abt um sia, i jus wan to share my experience there. ahya u die die say likedat i oso lan lan lar i oso cannot say anytin.and seriously like wad i said u dunno the whole story then wan to add tis and that i oso lazy to entertain alrdy la. forget it sua, i stop going um, they stop seeing me. ok done.

i really dun understand why u keep on saying like as if i wan to ppl to think bad abt um sia, i jus wan to share my experience there. ahya u die die say likedat i oso lan lan lar i oso cannot say anytin.and seriously like wad i said u dunno the whole story then wan to add tis and that i oso lazy to entertain alrdy la. forget it sua, i stop going um, they stop seeing me. ok done.

juz by lookin at ur post, a 3 yr old kid can oso understand but if u cant then too bad... I was there when u went to do ur rpm n mudguard... true enof I might nt know the whole story but i did check wif alec wif regards to ur unhappiness. I dint add any fake statement or frame u or even accuse u of anytin however, u on ur side, u juz wana "get out" n nt be a man! :angry:

by sayin "forget it sua, i stop going um, they stop seeing me" oni shows tat u dare nt face um or alec anymore... be a man reveal the whole story lah... tell everyone whether modifyin ur front mudguard ve anytin to do wif wat um charged u or u dint pay for it? Let everyone know whether I add anytin SH*T to ur story... Be a man lah... Dun b a sissy behind ur computer

I think he did mention that he changed his tyres there also..Tyre sizes also affects the mudguard..Don't you think? :rolleyes:

I think its best that we let the matter rest..One can please some but not everyone..:rolleyes:

As a consumer he also have a right whether to patronise the said shop again (in future) or not..Don;t get me wrong..I'm not takin sides here..I've been to UM..Pretty good service tho they're always so busy with so many bikes (mainly S4) that at times I just go to other shops..:D

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

You see ah bro...

u want us to see things in ur point of view but u r not even attempting to see it in our light.

Go around other forums and read about shops giving bad service or attitude. Some even cheat people and all these la. & then there is u, who suddenly come out here amongst all the UM supporters over here and condemn UM.

You must also understand that UM also has understanding people.When u give them feedback, they will try and see how best to solve ur problem and this in-turn might prevent other customers from encountering ur same plight.

But u condemned the shop with no real justification as to what they did. You say u RPM meter not accurate...cannot ride meh ?

my bike dont even have RPM meter la...so be thankful u got one....haha!!

If the RPM meter really bothers u alot...pass me la i dont mind... :angel:

:pity:

Previous Rides:

I think he did mention that he changed his tyres there also..Tyre sizes also affects the mudguard..Don't you think? :rolleyes:

I think its best that we let the matter rest..One can please some but not everyone..:rolleyes:

As a consumer he also have a right whether to patronise the said shop again (in future) or not..Don;t get me wrong..I'm not takin sides here..I've been to UM..Pretty good service tho they're always so busy with so many bikes (mainly S4) that at times I just go to other shops..:D

Bro u r right abt the tires size, but he did not mod the mudguard when he changed the tires, he oni go back to mod his mudguard after 1 month... I juz feel that the way he comments abt um are not justified... anyway juz let the matter rest like u said... no pt. to argue wif a sissy who dare not to reveal the actual story n oni dare to bla bla bla behind his pc...

today is my first time to UM....met quite a lot of pple like Shawn, 2 Alex, and Jay...dunno the mechanic name who did my carb...

overall, I think they are superb...beyond my expectation...

workshop is clean...their hands are clean...bike let them touch and caress I also dun mind....

free drink of course is super welcome..even your pillion or friend also get the drinks wor...

but my damage a lot today...no choice...just bought a 5 years old Spec2 that was never maintained...

at least, when I ride now, I can be more relieved that my bike is nicely serviced...

will be going again with colleague to service his bike...

Proud Owner of Motorola Backflip, Iphone 4G (soon), Canon 500D, Panasonic FX9, and PS3

Phantom TA200 - Jan 2005 to May 2008

S4 Spec2 - May 2008 to Nov 2010

Honda Fit08 - Nov2008 to Now

115sqm 4RM HDB

but $0...

today is my first time to UM....met quite a lot of pple like Shawn, 2 Alex, and Jay...dunno the mechanic name who did my carb...

overall, I think they are superb...beyond my expectation...

workshop is clean...their hands are clean...bike let them touch and caress I also dun mind....

free drink of course is super welcome..even your pillion or friend also get the drinks wor...

but my damage a lot today...no choice...just bought a 5 years old Spec2 that was never maintained...

at least, when I ride now, I can be more relieved that my bike is nicely serviced...

will be going again with colleague to service his bike...

wee...

that's just stupendous mate...

wait...i see something...

ur siggy...

do repair X-Box 360 as well...

mine got the 3 -Rings bulls***....

hee...

sorry :offtopic:

Previous Rides: