SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

LFC- Man U mess

WildCard

If a new guideline (read below) is proposed for Football Section, will you agree?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. If a new guideline (read below) is proposed for Football Section, will you agree?

• Yea
    • Nay

dun worry evilgixxer its coming... i can sense it, i can feel it. Man United thread will be back after this conflict. yes its true, like what desmondekker say "that ONE taunt in the LFC thread, the fella just post the pictures and ciao!" that person leads to argument between Man United & Liverpool die hard fans turn to madness. so lets sort this out. lets hv peace. the i poke u, u poke me take it as wateva. ok Mod lets open up Man United thread this conflict will not be happen again. HOORAY!!!!!! :cheers:

:lol: wat a way to convince ppl to re-open the thread :lol: i really hope all you MUFC fans can get your thread back on and running. cheers to you.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheeky: ya lah bro Bernardk its better this way. thr will be no ending. bro Thenation lets forget it if not man United thread will not be open for longer period.. Mod will take this action seriously if our prob not been solved..

:btw: bro Bernardk since when ur avatar is Venom & ur siggy?? the pic looks great. i think i also want to changed.

Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are,

If you only run for cover, it's just a waste of time.. :thumb:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s271/warriorconp/MyRide2.jpg

:cheeky: ya lah bro Bernardk its better this way. thr will be no ending. bro Thenation lets forget it if not man United thread will not be open for longer period.. Mod will take this action seriously if our prob not been solved..

:btw: bro Bernardk since when ur avatar is Venom & ur siggy?? the pic looks great. i think i also want to changed.

heee hee hee changed for the war HAHAHA.... you going to change ah then i better TradeMark the pics first HAHAHA. :p

In all sports, one word - Sportsmanship. Nuff said...:)

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

alamak already died for more than 12hours and you refreshed it... HAHAHA.... we leaving it for a silent death leh.

Horkay, horkay, my bad...:sweat:

Eh bro... forget it la.. If not your MUFC thread will forever be close leh HAHAHA... let it go.... wooosahhhhh... Woooosahhhh.... let it go la... Aiyo

erm.. wat the hell is wooosahh??? hahaha.. it sounds funny if you say it out loud.. :cheeky:

i bet that after reading this, most of you will be saying it out loud..

am i rite?? :angel:

erm.. wat the hell is wooosahh??? hahaha.. it sounds funny if you say it out loud.. :cheeky:

i bet that after reading this, most of you will be saying it out loud..

am i rite?? :angel:

if u watch bad boy 2, u'll noe...

while u doing whoosahhhh, dun forget to rub ur ears... :checcky:

Forget bout Man Utd or Liverpool la .. Its Soccer in general , Its the Beautiful game ..

Why create all those mess here ?

Anyone who wanna praise or flame juz do it in our individual club thread lor ..

Those who kaypoh wanna come in n see ,juz see n dun take it too hard la .. its not ur space anyway .. U can go back to where u suppose to be n say wad ever u wan

All in all juz mind ur own business ..

I Love Bikes ; I Enjoy Driving :dot:

Forget bout Man Utd or Liverpool la .. Its Soccer in general , Its the Beautiful game ..

Why create all those mess here ?

Anyone who wanna praise or flame juz do it in our individual club thread lor ..

Those who kaypoh wanna come in n see ,juz see n dun take it too hard la .. its not ur space anyway .. U can go back to where u suppose to be n say wad ever u wan

All in all juz mind ur own business ..

bro.. dont mean to flame or anything... but now the hot topic here is not man utd or liverpool.. barca already champions, so both man utd and liverpool lose liao..

right now the hot topic here is bad boys 2 and 'wooosahh'!!!

hahaha.. i still find that word funny...

'Hummenah, hummenah, hummenah' works just fine for me instead of 'Woosahh'...:pray:

bro.. dont mean to flame or anything... but now the hot topic here is not man utd or liverpool.. barca already champions, so both man utd and liverpool lose liao..

right now the hot topic here is bad boys 2 and 'wooosahh'!!!

hahaha.. i still find that word funny...

Hahaha basket. I think this thread you have to talk off topic in order to stay on topic.