SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SgBikesForum Official Parking Guide

DM

Hi guys,

Just wanna check, under FOC, its stated for Raffles City (City Hall MRT). Is it referring to the carpark at raffles city mall? (the one near Robinsons/Taxi stand)

thanks, need an answer hopefully soon as I have to go there tomorrow afternoon!

raffles city shopping center is foc which is the one ur referring to. if that could help u.. nxt nearest shopping mall foc should be suntec side.

GUYS HELP!

i went to vivocity yesterday. i used my card manually (insert into machine) to enter and i parked for three hours from 7pm to 10pm

however when i was exiting. the machine didnt' read my IU and the manual payment machine was off.

there was a queue of cars behind and a stupid WRX was horning at me like there was no tomorrow so i freaked out and just went out by the side without paying :(

whats gonna happen uh?

memento mori

NSR150SP

RVF400

CBR600F4i

CBR600RR

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a216/ristorap/smilieRR.gif

GUYS HELP!

i went to vivocity yesterday. i used my card manually (insert into machine) to enter and i parked for three hours from 7pm to 10pm

however when i was exiting. the machine didnt' read my IU and the manual payment machine was off.

there was a queue of cars behind and a stupid WRX was horning at me like there was no tomorrow so i freaked out and just went out by the side without paying :(

whats gonna happen uh?

nth will happen.. thought they block out the side ? unless u go out wif car side by side etc..

read a report before, its not viable for the owner of the carpark to chase over the bike for not paying. cost n time is higher than making the rider pay.

forgot when but i think its 1 of the news report in sg.

GUYS HELP!

whats gonna happen uh?

most likely nothing will happen but if I were U...I will park my bike right in the middle...get off my bike...and ask the wrx driver what's his problem...dunno why some people think that when the person in front gets a faulty machine....their horns can make it work again.:dozed:

FN XXXX L - Yamaha RXZ - 2008 to 20??

To be old and wise, you must first be young and foolish.

What are the odds of having two punctures, on the same tyre, on separate occasions, in a 223km ride?:dozed:

is the singapore flyer still free? I went there today and there were those floppy barriers built beside the electronic barrier. I tried passing through the "paying" way but the machine couldn't detect my IU, nor could I insert my cashcard. Does anyone know anything about this?

My Rides:

020307-050408: Honda Phantom TA200 (FU9253X)

030508-170115: Honda Shadow Slasher (FV5149K)

010213-010415: Harley-Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic (FBC822E)

090313-121113: Honda Phantom TA200 (FU2004U)

310315-present: Harley-Davidson FLHTK Ultra Limited (FBJ-----)

is the singapore flyer still free? I went there today and there were those floppy barriers built beside the electronic barrier. I tried passing through the "paying" way but the machine couldn't detect my IU, nor could I insert my cashcard. Does anyone know anything about this?

all the way to the left of the barrier, got opening just nice for bikes. :D

Do things with passion or not at all.

Anyone has got any idea if those listed under "Country Club" is free parking or what, in particular to Keppel Club. Got a red bomb dinner to attend over there this weekend. wanna know if it's free or how's the charge like for bike?

肥仔七åƒå·

no more free parking at compass point liao.. now go in thru normal parking... need to pay... $1.20 per entry... crazy ****...

Its freaking crazy...

i only knew of it today !!

it was raining and i thought of stopping over at compass point for a

hot drink...

To my disgust, there were barriers and the security guard told me

to pay 1.20..

Being cheapo, i turn around and park at the CC..haha

its sheltered and there was a sigh that reads only for NPC staff...

but there were few bikes parked in it anyway,

so monkey see monkey do..

Anyone has got any idea if those listed under "Country Club" is free parking or what, in particular to Keppel Club. Got a red bomb dinner to attend over there this weekend. wanna know if it's free or how's the charge like for bike?

Most clubs in Singapore will have parking space and are free. I haven't seen one that charges yet.

He who hesitates is lost!

Its freaking crazy...

i only knew of it today !!

it was raining and i thought of stopping over at compass point for a

hot drink...

To my disgust, there were barriers and the security guard told me

to pay 1.20..

Being cheapo, i turn around and park at the CC..haha

its sheltered and there was a sigh that reads only for NPC staff...

but there were few bikes parked in it anyway,

so monkey see monkey do..

haha. i believe those bikes belongs to the NPC guys. but no one complain, so its fine i guess. hahah! PS: I would do the same if i were u. =x

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

hi guys i've been to alexandra hospital just recently and there is enough space for the bike to squeeze through the entrance and exit though there is still the erp parking system. so i didnt pay anything at all. i guess alexandra hospital is under FOC

normally wan go sim lim that area where u guys park?

open carpark beside sim lim tower?

usually i travel to simlim southbound , ie from jalan besar towards bencoolen street. so ill just siam the erp by turning into some streets along jalan besar,namely dunlop street or mayo street. there are several bike slots available,free parking is available but i cant recall if it's full day or during certain timing of the day. but if u dont mind paying for the erp and the sheltered cp, u can park in the building itself.

no more free parking at compass point liao.. now go in thru normal parking... need to pay... $1.20 per entry... crazy ****...

eh you go in the loading/unloading bay ah. park below, basement. there bike free. thats from what i know leh.

Oh anyway, can someone add in.

For NSRCC, parking of bike is free for visitor. (quite a distance from the bungalow)

If say got chalet there, ask whoevers checking in to register plate number of your bike. You can go in the barrier which is nearer to the bungalow.