SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Modification on Toyota Vios

Darkness19

dry weather, good tyres, good suspension with proper camber setup.

that's the stuff i do to improve the cornering

Not to forget expensive and strong strut bars hahaha...

:thumb:

actually depends on how 'bend-ed' is the bend la hor? :lol:

just imho, i think the vios is an amazing car! i have quite a number of friends driving it... wow..!

Well yea wat you say is very true. Mabbe lets take the SLE bend towards Yishun. Its looks like quite a light bend but when you in it you better be good :D:D:D

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just saw that old post on the Vios keeping with a STI.. Watch Top gear on youtube. EVO8 keep up with a Lamborghini Gallardo man..

nelo said:
sometimes facebook is like a fridge. you open it once every little while hoping something new will appear only to realise nothing changed.

Aprilia RX125 

Yamaha X1R

Kymco Downtown 200

KTM Duke 200

Gilera Runner ST200

Suzuki DRZ400SM

Honda CB400X

Kawasaki Ninja 400

Suzuki DRZ400SM
Suzuki Vstrom 1000 

Sorry to drag up an old tread, but i just came across it.

May i ask why not to use the alu pulley? ?

light but aluminum is a softer material and its grooves may sharpen over time leading to more wear and tear on your pulley belt...

Seen before already. Wait till you sees it. But not i see it la. That is the WOW thing abt it being able to nego the bend at 180kph. FYI its a bend, not a corner. An E'way bend.

? E'way bend 180?? u mean cte tunnel that type of bend ah? :cheeky:

nowadays so many fast drivers sia, damn scary, i must upgrade to cls 5 lorry to keep myself safe liao :lol:

:cool:

How does strong and expensive strut bars help in cornering ?

Or are your referring to sway bars ?

:)

Hmmm should be. Pardon me man i not into cars :D I just knw something have to be done. And i think should be including the suspension ba. Anyway heard its a black vios. Damn....

? E'way bend 180?? u mean cte tunnel that type of bend ah? :cheeky:

nowadays so many fast drivers sia, damn scary, i must upgrade to cls 5 lorry to keep myself safe liao :lol:

Hmmmm CTE also got one bend after orchard exit that is also quite sharp eh.

Yea i think i need to buy a Armour Vehicle man.

i must upgrade to cls 5 lorry to keep myself safe liao :lol:

aiya no need lah, slight depress on ur accelerator pedal u will be keep a safe distance fr them liao ehh if i not wrong VF34 not hao siao one ooh.. :cheeky: :D

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/DSC00090-1.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/WESTSPEC.jpg

The Light Began to dim.. Music Fading out.. I Begin to Miss You

......................The Visual Cycle..........................

ya street driving, that will be more or less enuff..

Disclaimer (Not for street racers) :cheeky:

hmm somehow it sound like u are speakin in e view of a hardcore street lacer.. :cheeky: :D

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/DSC00090-1.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/WESTSPEC.jpg

The Light Began to dim.. Music Fading out.. I Begin to Miss You

......................The Visual Cycle..........................

Hmmm should be. Pardon me man i not into cars :D I just knw something have to be done. And i think should be including the suspension ba. Anyway heard its a black vios. Damn....

Hmmmm CTE also got one bend after orchard exit that is also quite sharp eh.

Yea i think i need to buy a Armour Vehicle man.

i only scare he can go that fast but cannot brake that fast :lol: :lol: but wat to do, in sg we have a weird driving culture...

aiya no need lah, slight depress on ur accelerator pedal u will be keep a safe distance fr them liao ehh if i not wrong VF34 not hao siao one ooh.. :cheeky: :D

hehe no use de la buddy, u open up distance with dumb dumbs, they will think u r playing with them, then they will open up their lacer mentally and give chase, u give way let them pass, they will always leave the gap for u to fill in again... in the end when i brake a little harder upon red lights, i will nv fail to hear tires screeching sound coming from behind...

especially to those who drive very fierce cars hor? :angel:

Pass me your 147 keys lah next time, i help u take care the car, u away , i see the car damn poor thing siah

KAWASAKI KIPS F* XX *

KAWASAKI ZX-10R FY3946Z (26 Oct 07 - 23 Jan 10)

YAMAHA RD350LC FS4160Z

1996 Honda Civic SiR EK4

1993 Honda Civic Vti EG6 SBZ2065P 1993 Honda Civic Vti EG9 SBX9073E 2002 MB E200 SDT6931X

1991 MB 200E SBT2703M

1986 MB 280SE EZ8138M 1992 Toyota Cressida SBU1756L

1992 MB 280SE SBU6143Y

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2006/05/16/bikepics-589321-full.jpg

where got poor thing?

got nice shelter, got weekly (ok maybe fortnightly) drives..

prolly got my dog peeing on the tyres but still....!

it was tip top when i left it, and it prolly will be tip top when i get back! (its been 2 yrs like this leh.. no probs :>)

prolly if you take care of it it wont be tip top anymore...! :x

'96 nsr250sp

'90 nsr250r

'18 yzf-r6

no man, i'm a hum ji driver who always nv fail to attract van and lorries tailgating me... :lol:

imho M......S...... is more hardcore to me with this olympic right foot :cheeky:

I am PES C2LS. Excused from IPPT, don't get me into trouble!

i only scare he can go that fast but cannot brake that fast :lol: :lol: but wat to do, in sg we have a weird driving culture...

hehe no use de la buddy, u open up distance with dumb dumbs, they will think u r playing with them, then they will open up their lacer mentally and give chase, u give way let them pass, they will always leave the gap for u to fill in again... in the end when i brake a little harder upon red lights, i will nv fail to hear tires screeching sound coming from behind...

I always ignore 'lacers', 'egoistic tailgaters' etc... if they're fast, they shouldn't try it on Singapore roads. Insurance premiums are high enough.

The video you wanted is up here already.

where got poor thing?

got nice shelter, got weekly (ok maybe fortnightly) drives..

prolly got my dog peeing on the tyres but still....!

it was tip top when i left it, and it prolly will be tip top when i get back! (its been 2 yrs like this leh.. no probs :>)

prolly if you take care of it it wont be tip top anymore...! :x

ME ME!! Pass your key to me!! Italian car!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!

nice driving there bro, i think most lining we take is abt the same except i did it differently for t5,t9,t12... u just taught me something on t12 that i nv tot of :lol:

I climb a lot of kerb. I plough the grass at the crank course generously to cut down on the time needed to negotiate the turn. Fun huh? Riding bikes fast on the track is so much more difficult than driving. More challenging and more balls needed.

I have nothing to teach you. My fastest lap is only 2'04", the rest are mostly 2'05". But one thing I can teach you definately... Nokia phones make better images than Sony Ericsson. Buy Nokia. Thorw my bloody K series Sony Ericsson into the bin. Stupid phones. All my SE break down in slightly more than a year. The phones either speed dial by themselves and call people automatically or I have to use a pen/dagger to stab the number into the phone to call someone. Sending an SMS trains my 'Shaolin Eagle claws' @#$%

Do Not Tailgate Me!

I climb a lot of kerb. I plough the grass at the crank course generously to cut down on the time needed to negotiate the turn. Fun huh? Riding bikes fast on the track is so much more difficult than driving. More challenging and more balls needed.

I have nothing to teach you. My fastest lap is only 2'04", the rest are mostly 2'05". But one thing I can teach you definately... Nokia phones make better images than Sony Ericsson. Buy Nokia. Thorw my bloody K series Sony Ericsson into the bin. Stupid phones. All my SE break down in slightly more than a year. The phones either speed dial by themselves and call people automatically or I have to use a pen/dagger to stab the number into the phone to call someone. Sending an SMS trains my 'Shaolin Eagle claws' @#$%

saw your vid, wow looks very interesting leh. i wish i could go :(

what did you use to take the vid?

'96 nsr250sp

'90 nsr250r

'18 yzf-r6

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA i like your description on the hps hahhahaa.

saw your vid, wow looks very interesting leh. i wish i could go :(

what did you use to take the vid?

http://www.nokia.com.sg/find-products/products/nokia-6600i-slide

mounted it to my GPS holder with tape and blutack to dampen the vibrations. The cracking noise came from the segmental joints of the GPD holder.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA i like your description on the hps hahhahaa.

You should see how strong my fingers were after 2 months of training. Life is back to normal with my Nokia. Though it hangs more frequently than my SE, at least I don't need to practice kung fu anymore.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

You should see how strong my fingers were after 2 months of training. Life is back to normal with my Nokia. Though it hangs more frequently than my SE, at least I don't need to practice kung fu anymore.

Hahaha the famous Ying Yang Zhi... hahaha

iphone is the era =x

Fun huh? Riding bikes fast on the track is so much more difficult than driving. More challenging and more balls needed.

I have nothing to teach you. My fastest lap is only 2'04", the rest are mostly 2'05". But one thing I can teach you definately...

ask black Italian 147 to give u a few pointers, He can do sub 1'40's on a 2006 Yamaha R6. Foot Peg Sparks, throw back side, u name it, he done it ! :lol:

KAWASAKI KIPS F* XX *

KAWASAKI ZX-10R FY3946Z (26 Oct 07 - 23 Jan 10)

YAMAHA RD350LC FS4160Z

1996 Honda Civic SiR EK4

1993 Honda Civic Vti EG6 SBZ2065P 1993 Honda Civic Vti EG9 SBX9073E 2002 MB E200 SDT6931X

1991 MB 200E SBT2703M

1986 MB 280SE EZ8138M 1992 Toyota Cressida SBU1756L

1992 MB 280SE SBU6143Y

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2006/05/16/bikepics-589321-full.jpg