SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

GSX400RR Riders

FieryGiX

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IceZ

• ben2306

• Arcfire

• paiseh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rear suspension i paid 300 for a brand new stock one.wtihout a remote control reservoir..

what is a remote control reservoir? haha but im looking more for front suspension. got any like mod or only got stock kind for this bike? anyone got hear b4 ppl change to other brand of suspension for this bike?

Ben the paint got help in any way? or is it just to look nice?

what is a remote control reservoir? haha but im looking more for front suspension. got any like mod or only got stock kind for this bike? anyone got hear b4 ppl change to other brand of suspension for this bike?

Ben the paint got help in any way? or is it just to look nice?

if dont paint, it rust cos its not stainless steel... prevent rust. unless you buy a stainless steel downpipe, lighter in weight. price? search online, you'll find.

rear shock with reservoir can be rebuilt...

Sorry guys i was hoping to find GSX400 RR with the cheaptest COI ! is possible for you guys to search for me ?

Not Your Bike having Problem. It Your Skill Having Problem!

I can win the wind that blow against me, But I can never win the time that I lost

人è¦æ¯”车凶

Proud to be in a group called Urbanite

if dont paint, it rust cos its not stainless steel... prevent rust. unless you buy a stainless steel downpipe, lighter in weight. price? search online, you'll find.

rear shock with reservoir can be rebuilt...

Is there any for the front shock? cause im looking more for front shocks. and there seems to be very little mods for this bike. i heard that rust might eventually damage the downpipes is it true? cause mine already rusted but need find a way to de rust it also.

Is there any for the front shock? cause im looking more for front shocks. and there seems to be very little mods for this bike. i heard that rust might eventually damage the downpipes is it true? cause mine already rusted but need find a way to de rust it also.
rough sandpaper can easily sand them off but once i saw chrome, i stopped. you were right, there are some areas where rust had gone into the chrome. i just sand with higher grit sandpaper to smooth it then just paint. better than nothing.

any of you interested in samco silicon hoses? some1 in uk is doing, they will be sending g4's hose to samco & copy the hoses.

but need @ least 4 to do. dont think in spore can find. i'm still considering...

Hoses £112.50 including discount

Clips steel £14.40

Clips stainless steel £22.00

shipping to spore is £10.

ben, total cost how much in sing for the hoses.

btw ppl, how air pressure for front and back tire?

i jus pumped mine up to 205 from 150/ 160.

should be around S$291+ cos they use paypal so S$ exchange rate lower... normal exchange rate is higher. clips is either 1 type.

normally, i pump mine 210F, 220R. i'm quite ok with this. pump as often around once 2weeks.

should be around S$291+ cos they use paypal so S$ exchange rate lower... normal exchange rate is higher. clips is either 1 type.

normally, i pump mine 210F, 220R. i'm quite ok with this. pump as often around once 2weeks.

hmmm ok wad tires u using ? Jus tested my fc on a full tank. 270km per full tank

any of you interested in samco silicon hoses? some1 in uk is doing, they will be sending g4's hose to samco & copy the hoses.

but need @ least 4 to do. dont think in spore can find. i'm still considering...

Hoses £112.50 including discount

Clips steel £14.40

Clips stainless steel £22.00

shipping to spore is £10.

great choice. no need to send to uk etc. i just got mine done in sgp.

heres a few pics.

IMG_0498.jpgnew samco sport hose.jpg

:cool:

great choice. no need to send to uk etc. i just got mine done in sgp.

heres a few pics.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]218055[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218054[/ATTACH]

where in spore to do it? price? cos if i'm not wrong, samco dont sell g4's hose...

hmmmmmm kpo a bit.

just counted n found that. my bike's petrol consumption is bout the same as a 2.4ltr turbo car.

hahahaha. but every time i open throttle and that grin appears on my face = worth it!

pls do not mislead g4 riders... you not riding g4... lolx.

where in spore to do it? price? cos if i'm not wrong, samco dont sell g4's hose...

pls do not mislead g4 riders... you not riding g4... lolx.

hahahhahaha shhhhhhhhh

anyway the samco hose i had it done at tachyon motor.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/173-Tachyon-Motor-Pte-Ltd

look for ah tak. call b4 gng. great fella. had it done for less than $300.

:cool: