SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

GSX400RR Riders

FieryGiX

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IceZ

• ben2306

• Arcfire

• paiseh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bro wad insurance u using? MSIG?

my insurance same as westspring and my inspection also NOV. the bulbs passable anot you think

ntuc for few years already. becos of my age, i'm old already mah!! guess i'm the oldest g4 rider around now. lolx. i ever tried the lights, passed inspection. but i cant promise you pass too. i always go to tuas pioneer vicom to do it cos near my workplace & no bikes 1...

ok, i just checked my brake lights. both front & rear brake light not working. but i've managed to solved it. for the front brake, there's actually 2 wires connect from the lights to the lever. 1 was just hanging there. after pulled out & plug in, front brake triggered the lights.

for the rear brake, @ the inner part of the pedal, there's 2 tubes. 1 is the brake fluid, the other is the wire to back lights. its fixed nicely there but actually right @ the bottom, there's a thin wire like hook. it must be hook to the pedal, so when you step down, it pulls the wire, brake lights on. you wont be able to see it, gota put your fingers in & touch. screw the whole assembly down abit, hook it back, then screw up till just nice, otherwise your brake lights wont go off.

attached pic is the assembly @ the brake pedal. screw down to loosen, hook the thing back onto the hook, then screw up back.

19092011982 (1024x768).jpg

share smth wif u guys. esp those after more power on this bike.

taken donkey years ago. bike in front has the usual yoshi end can. bike behind was using stock.

the bike behind was done up by ah tak

so which 1 is you? why you never say about him when you riding g4??? now then say! after i've spend so much?! & he open till fri only? sat close?

today i checked my brakes & noticed something is loose or does it actually has free play, i dont know. so i'm checking you with guys. the area my finger is pointing, there's abit freeplay, can move left right cos both sides also move. i think its the brake pad, not very sure. thanks. tml will try tighten the screws & see how.

pls dont give me rubbish answer. if ask me go shop, pls dont post....:lol:

20092011986 (1024x768).jpg

bro, this type of incident is hard to prevent... just be more careful in future as in checking your bike regularly. dont just start & go off. lube your chain once a week. i lube whenever i'm free during lunch time. my chain changed last year till now, no need to adjust yet. take care! btw, $40 for tow is abit ex...

lol no choice. 4.30am in a Saturday morning. called up a few tow services . including bikebulance. all no answer if not call me to call another number then also answer. bo bian . call mike from bike rescue.he came with a young cute girl to help him out lol.

and i don think theres anyway to check sia.my chain had no excess slack. not too tight. no extra sound , still in nice colour. clean . but suddenly......shucks la. now pocket lobang. cant tune carb and change plugs and do my leakiing fork this month, shitttttttttttttt

mike from bike resuce charge you 40? he was like telling me he charge a flat rate of 30 dollar when towing from anywhere to anywhere. haha. maybe he conned me ah.

im the one getting conned of money here lol

Dear guys, i believe $40 to tow on sat morning at 4.30am is very reasonable. U might wanna check what other company will be charging. And btw i dont have a $30 charge rate. U might wanna check in the website. http://www.bikerescue.com.sg. Cheers!

2000-2001 :Aprilia rs 125 (FT3988D)

2001-current : Rvf Rossi NC 35 (F*46*)

Dear guys, i believe $40 to tow on sat morning at 4.30am is very reasonable. U might wanna check what other company will be charging. And btw i dont have a $30 charge rate. U might wanna check in the website. http://www.bikerescue.com.sg. Cheers!
$40 on a sat morning is reasonable. dont worry, bro. if you are overcharging, bikerescue wont have so much good reviews in forum. cheers.

i meant ex, not compare to market rate. its whether worth or not. if me, i'll wait till next day then tow to workshop @ $25. but if $40 tow to house mscp + send rider home, WORTH IT.

haha thats cause u like the most lao jiao here already. you know like the most liao sia. you ask hard for ppl to know one lo
but servicing rate i know nothing leh. going to service my brake calipers soon. diy to me is abit problem as still need to bleed... better let the pro do it.

& btw, why i sms you never reply? so how's your brake lights?

$40 on a sat morning is reasonable. dont worry, bro. if you are overcharging, bikerescue wont have so much good reviews in forum. cheers.

i meant ex, not compare to market rate. its whether worth or not. if me, i'll wait till next day then tow to workshop @ $25. but if $40 tow to house mscp + send rider home, WORTH IT.

I agree with u but if stuck at expressway bo pian liao.. Yes i also sometimes sent the rider back home during late night hours if i will be passing by the rider home. Just an extra service. Cheers! :thumb:

2000-2001 :Aprilia rs 125 (FT3988D)

2001-current : Rvf Rossi NC 35 (F*46*)

but servicing rate i know nothing leh. going to service my brake calipers soon. diy to me is abit problem as still need to bleed... better let the pro do it.

& btw, why i sms you never reply? so how's your brake lights?

checked for u liao. he not doing samco for gsxr400.

anyway his back. bring ur bike over to check ur brakes lor

:cool:

checked for u liao. he not doing samco for gsxr400.

anyway his back. bring ur bike over to check ur brakes lor

haha Ben sorry sorry, during that time i was out field. so kinda forgot to reply. had quite abit of prob during that period. i think the cabling was just abit loose or sth. now seems to be ok already. the rear brake lights also can work already also. the switch to trigger the light was broken just needed to change it. 15 bucks.

just went there to have my coolant hose changed as it was leaking, no wonder temp never goes down.

temp now dancing like disco. once throttle open, temp shoot down.:thumb:

so for those if always temp high over 1/2, never go down even @ 100kph, better have it check, it might be leaking @ the clips. changed both @ engine, coolant flushed. $110

also changed BRAKING pads, poisoned by bro squid... $140.:cry:

by the way, its recommend by bro squid, the ah tak.:thumb:

his workmanship not bad. unlike some shops, fixed here but there spolit...

24092011995 (1024x768).jpg

24092011994 (1024x768).jpg

24092011993 (1024x768).jpg

24092011997 (1024x768).jpg

24092011996 (1024x768).jpg

Edited by ben2306

haha i think another mike that did for me. he charged me 30. different HP number from what you posted

just went there to have my coolant hose changed as it was leaking, no wonder temp never goes down.

temp now dancing like disco. once throttle open, temp shoot down.:thumb:

so for those if always temp high over 1/2, never go down even @ 100kph, better have it check, it might be leaking @ the clips. changed both @ engine, coolant flushed. $110

also changed BRAKING pads, poisoned by bro squid... $140.:cry:

by the way, its recommend by bro squid, the ah tak.:thumb:

his workmanship not bad. unlike some shops, fixed here but there spolit...

good things dun come cheap bro.

so now i can answer ur previous question. yep. i was the 2nd gsxr in the video.

btw... ur brake pump is gonna go soon. think ah tak has a used BREMBO lying ard somewhere at $300+

brand new 500+ i believe.

maybe coz he dun wanna scare u?

i believe alot of riders has the 'ride-until-spoil-then-change' mentality.

so heres my advice. go check out the price for a stock 1... then decide for urself.

stock ones are fine also shrugs. my previous gsxr went track with stock ones afterall.

brand new 500+ i believe.

maybe coz he dun wanna scare u?

i believe alot of riders has the 'ride-until-spoil-then-change' mentality.

so heres my advice. go check out the price for a stock 1... then decide for urself.

stock ones are fine also shrugs. my previous gsxr went track with stock ones afterall.

expensive in the sense that i'm not doing it as a track bike... not really worth it.

i heard can order the kit for the pump, much cheaper.

but i think if shop dont earn, what for they do it... cos the kit very cheap only.