SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

GSX400RR Riders

FieryGiX

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IceZ

• ben2306

• Arcfire

• paiseh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i send in bike on monday, collect on tuesday.

so either he has ready stock or he buys from else where.

either way, price is ok, workmanship is very good.... tats all i need :)

alot of aftermarket parts dont provide for g4. SO PLS DO NOT MISLEAD G4 RIDERS THERE IS SAMCO HOSES FOR G4. lolx... you must state you are riding PGM, ok?

Jus left my bike at gh do carbs and fork . And he said my air filter need to change 0.o . Saw a bike look like yours exactly only no special tubing to the air filter N stickers.
normally, these workshop guys will tell you to change if possible. they want all new, easy to work with.

what is a remote control reservoir? haha but im looking more for front suspension. got any like mod or only got stock kind for this bike? anyone got hear b4 ppl change to other brand of suspension for this bike?

Ben the paint got help in any way? or is it just to look nice?

I've got a K-series Showa GSX-R 600 fork in my VJ23, did the same for my GK76 sometime back. You just gotta take note of the diameter of the upper and lower clamps, 50 / 53mm.

While you're at it, you may as will go for the radial brake upgrade.

By the way, there's a number of forks from Showa, KYB, Ohlins that'll fit. The rear usually is a little trickier.

I've got a K-series Showa GSX-R 600 fork in my VJ23, did the same for my GK76 sometime back. You just gotta take note of the diameter of the upper and lower clamps, 50 / 53mm.

While you're at it, you may as will go for the radial brake upgrade.

By the way, there's a number of forks from Showa, KYB, Ohlins that'll fit. The rear usually is a little trickier.

Which shops in singapore actually offer such suspensions? may i know? wanna hope to change my suspension asap. killing me already

maybe you can try bro squid's recomendation? since he say that ah tek so good...

but seriously, if the internal parts are damaged, the only way is to either change the part or change the whole fork.

if its me, i'll meet bro squid, go to the shop find that mech, ask for quotation for the damaged fork, & maybe see whether he can find k series gsxr600 fork, what bro yoshitel said. then compare the prices...

OMG so cheap 200 bucks!!! mine is like 700. -.- wa anyone also have good place to do wiring for bikes? my bike wiring like all screwed up and gettng worse. at first my brake lights cannot work. now even on bike dont have it the back lights anymore. jia lat
i dont understand your last sentence... anyway, was it working in the 1st place? check your fuse under the rider seat. also check the connectors @ the light, maybe loose, drop off? or bulb blown? could just be some problems. just trace the wire all the way, maybe you'll find something. but i think getting the rear fairing off will be easier.

i got the rear fairing off just now. at first my back lights were always on. but i need fix my rear brake the lights cause it never lights up. as my bike inspection is due in NOV. which i may not be around. so i tried fixing it just now. then do do do, until bulb blown, and the other one with the ignition on, the light doesnt on, but when using front brake will light up. so its just dam messy. my bike's wiring seems quite screwed up probably previous owners just anyhow did up the wiring for a temp job only. wont last long that kind.

which brake never lights up? both or rear? if rear only, may need to troubleshoot the brake pedal. mine, gota step all the way down then it lights up, maybe the gap @ the brake pedal need to adjust or what. but for front brake, easily lights up. tml i'll see how the rear brake trigger the light, try to adjust mine, then i let you know. some things are quite hard to just saying, gota try out. if its just wires, maybe can just d.i.y. cos i think shop also just change & connect the wires properly only.

i dont mind helping but let me know when you doing in advance.