SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

GSX400RR Riders

FieryGiX

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IceZ

• ben2306

• Arcfire

• paiseh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mass order for "GSXR" inside sticker in S'pore or JB? :confused:

btw fari wat had u repaired @ ur motortiam?? n wat more stuffs u going to self repair?? juz curious.. :sweat:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have no idea where to custom make the stickers leh..could anyone enlighten the gixxer riders? :D

hello guys i getttin my GsxR tomolo frm A S Poon....jus wanna know if any of u guys free to meet me there and tell me a thing or 2 abt this lean mean fightin machine....scared wait kana cheated....damn new to 4-stroke...so if u guys can help call me at 97535351-vik.....ooh or if got outin all chio me lei......thnks.......

hsp_89

Posted: Fri May 09, 2003 11:04 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:-) wrote:

Mass order for "GSXR" inside sticker in S'pore or JB?

btw fari wat had u repaired @ ur motortiam?? n wat more stuffs u going to self repair?? juz curious..

I have no idea where to custom make the stickers leh..could anyone enlighten the gixxer riders?

Can go Auntie-tiam..but think quite EX.. if not.. go Msian holiday plaze there lor.. heard it dame cheap comparing to S'pore la..

Btw vik, where is A S POON?? :confused:

http://www.gixxer.com/photopost/data/505/4377LavillaDesktop2.jpg

Hi guys,

do you guys wants to have outing on next friday to malaysia pump petrol and have a talk on 'how to protect our CDI'. Just a small brain storm out of it.

Of course, we do need someone who is very good knowledge in a GSXR bike performance and character......

Friday 16 may 03

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01767/Triumph_Tiger800-2_1767913c.jpg

RD125 TZR125 Phantom200 GSXR400 SRAD750 CBR1100XX FJR1300A GSR600 Tiger800

Hi guys,

do you guys wants to have outing on next friday to malaysia pump petrol and have a talk on 'how to protect our CDI'. Just a small brain storm out of it.

Of course, we do need someone who is very good knowledge in a GSXR bike performance and character......

Friday 16 may 03

aiya..must go until Msia ah? mi living same as u at Tampines leh...petrol go until there and back alot ah..gonna burn a hole in my wallet... :lol:

hello guys i getttin my GsxR tomolo frm A S Poon....jus wanna know if any of u guys free to meet me there and tell me a thing or 2 abt this lean mean fightin machine....scared wait kana cheated....damn new to 4-stroke...so if u guys can help call me at 97535351-vik.....ooh or if got outin all chio me lei......thnks.......

vik are you the one that tested that gsxr in asphoon changi on wednesday 7 May abt 5 plus wif your gf??

So who r those who live in e west area maybe can meet up 1st then go together??

Im staying @ bukit batok...Anyone else?? :sweat:

I'm in the same boat as you. By late next month, my bike should be fully repaired including a complete re-spray. Thinking about giving it a GSV-R '03 paint scheme (the old Telefonica paintjob a bit too common now).. Kicks ass.

U mean the Kenny junior paintwork. Wanted to spray that design but end still stick to my rizla..he..he.. :sweat:

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.

Mass order for "GSXR" inside sticker in S'pore or JB? :confused:

btw fari wat had u repaired @ ur motortiam?? n wat more stuffs u going to self repair?? juz curious.. :sweat:

Didn't repair anything at mototiam, they just check for faults. Now stuck in repairing cause need special tool to take out the magneto coil cover..hianz :giddy:

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.

From changi branch one? The telefonica paintwork one issit?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/Arcfire/PGforumbike.jpg

Jun 2002 - May 2003 ~ NSR150SP

May2003 - Dec 2006 ~ GSXR400RR

Oct 2006 - Present ~ Burgman AN400K3

yah i was the one there on wed....hahaha...ah sorry but were u the one ridin the 750...dont know how the bike lei somemore tomolo takin it out...

yes arcfire its the moviestar design know anything abt the bikes history???if anything can sms me cos me and my frnd goin down on sat at around 2+ so...if can help come down lei...scared wait the bike problem ones...all my frnds are attached out or got work commitments...somemore none ride gsx...so how can help??

Haha.....nope....i'm still riding sp....getting a gsx from there as well....u got see the pramac gsx? tats mine......

Dunno much abt gsx as well....newbie to that...mabbe u can ask the others riding gsx?

yah i was the one there on wed....hahaha...ah sorry but were u the one ridin the 750...dont know how the bike lei somemore tomolo takin it out...

yes arcfire its the moviestar design know anything abt the bikes history???if anything can sms me cos me and my frnd goin down on sat at around 2+ so...if can help come down lei...scared wait the bike problem ones...all my frnds are attached out or got work commitments...somemore none ride gsx...so how can help??

Hi ;)

yup i'm the one on the 750...congrats on ur new bike hehe...sound powerful to me. Take care and see you around ;)

Hey guys, will be going down dis coming fri to collect my bike together wif raiderlee. after that gonna go pump petrol at jb......wanna come along so can help me n raiderlee check our bikes? den can oso tok abt our bikes....

Date: 16/05/03

Time: 1800hrs

Activity: Help check our bikes.......after that go jb pump petrol.....relax abit

Hu interested place ur name on the list...

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Hey guys, will be going down dis coming fri to collect my bike together wif raiderlee. after that gonna go pump petrol at jb......wanna come along so can help me n raiderlee check our bikes? den can oso tok abt our bikes....

Activity: Help check our bikes.......after that go jb pump petrol.....relax abit

1) AndY - 98572810 (tink mi go bike shop onli..Tampines to JB far far ah)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Yesterday saw a FL72*** GSX400 @ bugis basement carpark with a Yoshi pipe..e Yoshi look quite nice n smaller than our original pipe n was cover with carbon fiber but seem to be abit old n dirty la.. :cool:

Anyone here own this bike or know this bike owner?? Juz curious.. wana ask if his pipe is 'approved' one.. :sweat:

2) Eric - 98446889 (andy go la, I also stay in tampines can go back together mah, ride relax la)

3)

4)

5)

6)

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01767/Triumph_Tiger800-2_1767913c.jpg

guys,

i got some ideas from my uncle on how to protect our CDI lao but need everyone suggestion first and still someone who can draw too, can we all meet up this friday.

Yesterday saw a FL72*** GSX400 @ bugis basement carpark with a Yoshi pipe..e Yoshi look quite nice n smaller than our original pipe n was cover with carbon fiber but seem to be abit old n dirty la.. :cool:

Anyone here own this bike or know this bike owner?? Juz curious.. wana ask if his pipe is 'approved' one.. :sweat:

waahh...yesterday mi also at Bugis leh..but neber saw any GSX at the carpark leh..hee :lol:

2) Eric - 98446889 (andy go la, I also stay in tampines can go back together mah, ride relax la)

3) Wan - 93669272 (not going JB either, cos i'm BANNED from going there... :pity: :cry:

4)

5)

6)

hey raiderlee waiting for you to get your gsx man (rvf.....me lah) :puke:

hee okok