SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

GSX400RR Riders

FieryGiX

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IceZ

• ben2306

• Arcfire

• paiseh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

andy:

bro... there was this one time i took a cab to orchard... i went pass 3 gantries, collecting a total of $6, just for ERP alone... imagine the :giddy: ......

... by the way, hw much u pay for ERP every day?

chris:

how much did the shop take for your SP???

jackson:

just gimme a beep when all of us are meeting up...

eric:

u seem to be quiet these past few days...

to everyone reading:

any of u guys using OGK FF3???

Mi dun hv money to buy OGK helmet leh...hee..well...once my bike CDI got stolen in the morning, also took a cab to work...$6!! I was damn shocked....usually PIE for bike is 25cents, CTE is $1.25, then another gantry into Orchard is $1.25...damn :giddy: But luckily mi nowadays go by stevens road exit liao and flank here flank there...onli pay the PIE gantry of 25cents..hee..

So when meeting???? my bike battery juz flat few days ago..made mi called for tow truck... :cry: Juz got a replacement...hee..free to meet up with u guys liao.... :smile:

Guest Karen03sg

Mi dun hv money to buy OGK helmet leh...hee..well...once my bike CDI got stolen in the morning, also took a cab to work...$6!! I was damn shocked....usually PIE for bike is 25cents, CTE is $1.25, then another gantry into Orchard is $1.25...damn :giddy: But luckily mi nowadays go by stevens road exit liao and flank here flank there...onli pay the PIE gantry of 25cents..hee..

So when meeting???? my bike battery juz flat few days ago..made mi called for tow truck... :cry: Juz got a replacement...hee..free to meet up with u guys liao.... :smile:

Wah lau stolen simi ?? Wat happened ??

Wah lau stolen simi ?? Wat happened ??

His CDI got stolen. Then the battery die on him.

Life short, play hard

You will be sorry when you see me.

Speed is not how fast you can go,

But how fast you can handle.

Ppl always think they\'re good but

It\'s others tat judge them not themselve.

Last nite went to pitstop n saw 4 GSX400 with 1 Sp leh..tot may be one of u guyz here.. :smile:

So any of u guyz went pitstop last nite? :confused:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://www.gixxer.com/photopost/data/505/4377LavillaDesktop2.jpg

Last nite went to pitstop n saw 4 GSX400 with 1 Sp leh..tot may be one of u guyz here.. :smile:

Got ah..Jackson was there mah..but I'm not too sure whether the other 3 gixxers were from SBF onot...he so late then sms mi that he's there...mi how to go??? :cry:

So Jackson, how's Pitstop?????????? :confused:

Have u guys taken out the exhaust b4. I tried to take in out to spray high temp but unable to looseen one of the screws at the exhaust header. Spent 3 hours just trying to take the screws out :giddy:

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.

Hi guys, I did went Pitstop yesterday..and it was with 3 other GSXR(Black,yellow; Sp2 ; Black Silver paintwork) and 1 SP(Pramac)...Quite happening over there...anyone wana go there soon??

Guest Karen03sg

Hi guys, I did went Pitstop yesterday..and it was with 3 other GSXR(Black,yellow; Sp2 ; Black Silver paintwork) and 1 SP(Pramac)...Quite happening over there...anyone wana go there soon??

SP2

Hmmm... Who can start the ball rolling if anyone wanna organise outing 2 pitstop ??

so u r there to??

saw one blue white Gixxer there too.... :D

WANTED PART-TIME WORKER IN WEST N NORTH SIDE,WORKING HOUR FROM 9AM-5PM(WEEKDAY)

SMS : 8135 2345

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

TA200 phantom FU plate for CHEAP sale.

black colour,Servicing done regularly,Low Mileage,come with 3 box,big front crash bar.$1700 neg,call/sms 81352345

R1 ACCESSORIES for sale!!

1.)Original 04'R1 rear shocks used for a week for sale at $150neg. In very good condition.

2.)used 02-03 R1 headlight protecter (tited)for sale,$15

pls PM mi!!

pic in here

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....=0#entry1817185

1998-1999~~~Yamaha LC125~~~~~~~(FA36*)

1999-2001~~~Piaggio Hexagon150~~~(FM702*)

1999-1999~~~Yamaha WR200~~~~~~(FN52**)

2000-2005~~~Yamaha R1~~~~~~~~~~(FS564*)

2000-2002~~~Piaggio Hexagon200~~~(FT31**)

2001-2004~~~Suzuki GSX400SP-II~~~(FM710*X)

2002-2005~~~Honda Forsight250~~~~(FP767*J)

2003-2003~~~Renault kangoo~~~~~~~(GN7***)

2004-20??~~~Toyota Celica1.8SS1~~(SDU8***)

2005-2005~~~Mazda121~~~~~~~~~~~(SBU8***)

2005-20??~~~Honda TA200~~~~~~~~(FU1***Z)

2005-20??~~~Toyota vios~~~~~~~~~(SGC****S)

guys, my bike got a problem....yesterday just rode halfway and the bike stall and I couldn't start my bike after that...the netural light and oil light were quite bright but although I keep pressing the "Start" button, there was no sound at all....sigh...also dunno wat problem.....make mi gotta push start...luckily my friends juz near me, can help mi...or else mi alone dunno how to push start....sob sob...

1) could be rectifier problem?

2) could be battery problem? (mi juz changed new one)

3) could be fuel hving difficulty injected to the carburator?

or is there any possible problem and solution to it...wondering if u guys have encounter this problem before onot....

Guest GSXR16

hsp_89: My friend.....my advise is to make a trip down to Guan Hoe, settle all hidden problems once and for all....as long as your wallet allows you to!

The chief mech(Mr Chew) there is very competent in doing up GSXR...He's been touching them since their launch. I have had a few unpleasant exp with other mechs.... Since then, my bro(bike) will only go to Guan Hoe whenever he's ill!

Take care!

Rgds

Xavier :smile:

Guest GSXR16

Ae86: I've had Cheetah installed on my bike...My signal lights were link to the alarm as well....It'll blink when you arm or disarm the alarm....WHy say it can't be done??? :cheer:

HAve you missed out some parts on the installation??? I got mine fixed by Maverick.....Maybe you'd like to give him a call!

Rgds

Xavier

hsp_89: My friend.....my advise is to make a trip down to Guan Hoe, settle all hidden problems once and for all....as long as your wallet allows you to!

The chief mech(Mr Chew) there is very competent in doing up GSXR...He's been touching them since their launch. I have had a few unpleasant exp with other mechs.... Since then, my bro(bike) will only go to Guan Hoe whenever he's ill!

Take care!

Rgds

Xavier :smile:

oh no...will it cost a bomb? :weep:

Guest GSXR16

It depends on what is wrong??? The good thing abt guan hoe is that if a thing is not broken, they won;t ask you to change it!

The price is on the steep side, but you're assured that you're being given the SGP!

This morning, while washing my bike, the plastic disc had the old road tax on it. The new one had been removed.

those stoopid sons of female dogs... nuthing else to do... :nono:

... tomorrow must go sin ming drive and pay $10.40... worse thing is that my rd tax is expiring next month... ARGH!!!... so troublesome :mad:

i think i'm gonna get the cheeta alarm now... even though my bike's a piece of scrap metal....

anyone else getting one????

It depends on what is wrong??? The good thing abt guan hoe is that if a thing is not broken, they won;t ask you to change it!

The price is on the steep side, but you're assured that you're being given the SGP!

Thanks buddy..but guess I need to wait for my pay day liao.. sigh... :weep:

Ae86: I've had Cheetah installed on my bike...My signal lights were link to the alarm as well....It'll blink when you arm or disarm the alarm....WHy say it can't be done??? :cheer:

HAve you missed out some parts on the installation??? I got mine fixed by Maverick.....Maybe you'd like to give him a call!

Rgds

Xavier

who Maverick?can i have his no.?coz it my bike alarm that dun have the signal light.very sian liao,can on but no light....

WANTED PART-TIME WORKER IN WEST N NORTH SIDE,WORKING HOUR FROM 9AM-5PM(WEEKDAY)

SMS : 8135 2345

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

TA200 phantom FU plate for CHEAP sale.

black colour,Servicing done regularly,Low Mileage,come with 3 box,big front crash bar.$1700 neg,call/sms 81352345

R1 ACCESSORIES for sale!!

1.)Original 04'R1 rear shocks used for a week for sale at $150neg. In very good condition.

2.)used 02-03 R1 headlight protecter (tited)for sale,$15

pls PM mi!!

pic in here

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....=0#entry1817185

1998-1999~~~Yamaha LC125~~~~~~~(FA36*)

1999-2001~~~Piaggio Hexagon150~~~(FM702*)

1999-1999~~~Yamaha WR200~~~~~~(FN52**)

2000-2005~~~Yamaha R1~~~~~~~~~~(FS564*)

2000-2002~~~Piaggio Hexagon200~~~(FT31**)

2001-2004~~~Suzuki GSX400SP-II~~~(FM710*X)

2002-2005~~~Honda Forsight250~~~~(FP767*J)

2003-2003~~~Renault kangoo~~~~~~~(GN7***)

2004-20??~~~Toyota Celica1.8SS1~~(SDU8***)

2005-2005~~~Mazda121~~~~~~~~~~~(SBU8***)

2005-20??~~~Honda TA200~~~~~~~~(FU1***Z)

2005-20??~~~Toyota vios~~~~~~~~~(SGC****S)