SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Cs 1.6] Counter strike 1.6

Fried Rice

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to play CS since beta 0.6. When it was still free and was a mod for half-life one. During that time, the m4a1 and ak47 can zoom. Haha. Best version in my opinion is still 1.5. 1.6 sucks and source is the most realistic.

[2005 Yamaha YBR 125]

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad291/crazydj_sgbikes/WarningMagicalFuelPenguins2.jpg?t=1261137815

• 4 months later...
Can try using GARENA server. U can play dota, CS, Starcraft n other games inside with players from other countries too. Just replay CS last week cuz found the game CD in my cupboard like begging me to play it again. lol.

:thumb:

i can dl garena.. but how to get the game?

i can dl garena.. but how to get the game?

Jhao and me have the installer for CS 1.6..Regularly play online with bots for the both of us in which he host the game..

Dont need Garena to host...

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

The best thing about CS is that you can get a "newbie" weapon * like the P90, stock up on ammo, strafe around and firing blindly through doorways, watch the score go up automatically.

* Newbie weapon - guns with big magazines, low recoil, high damage, lots of fun!

Most fun is doing a totally unrealistic run + jump + duck grenade throw that went something like 200m and killed someone I didn't see O.o

de_dust is by far the easiest to understand and most action packed map.

Once upon a time in an early beta (5.x I think), smoke grenades caused damage on impact. One of my friends took up a challenge to kill somebody with a smoke grenade. I poked holes at someone with a MP5 on semi automatic (single shot) and he sprang out at point blank range from behind a container on cs_delta_assault and threw the smoke grenade of doom!

The whole LAN shop went into an uproar immediately.

My favourite thing to do is to run around with the knife and sneak up on campers.... right click to the head!!!! headshot!!!!

Once i was playing with friends in a LAN shop and i did just that... can hear him chua tio... WHAT THE FOOK!!!! SLASH!!!

lmao its really funny to be knifed.. :lol:

Jhao and me have the installer for CS 1.6..Regularly play online with bots for the both of us in which he host the game..

Dont need Garena to host...

i used to host my own server and wait for people to join.. maybe next time i will get the installer for cs1.6 and probably join u guys? if not i will just play around on my own, revive the good old times.. :)

The best thing about CS is that you can get a "newbie" weapon * like the P90, stock up on ammo, strafe around and firing blindly through doorways, watch the score go up automatically.

* Newbie weapon - guns with big magazines, low recoil, high damage, lots of fun!

Most fun is doing a totally unrealistic run + jump + duck grenade throw that went something like 200m and killed someone I didn't see O.o

Once upon a time in an early beta (5.x I think), smoke grenades caused damage on impact. One of my friends took up a challenge to kill somebody with a smoke grenade. I poked holes at someone with a MP5 on semi automatic (single shot) and he sprang out at point blank range from behind a container on cs_delta_assault and threw the smoke grenade of doom!

dun forget de dust 2, cs mansion, de rats, cs assault

and the infamous fy pool day and fy ice world. not forgetting awp map! :o

wow talking about this has got me excited :smile:

btw.. i look at the new fps games nowadays like l4d, l4d 2, cod, CA, i feel that i still prefer old school games like cs 1.6. too bad nobody plays it anymore.

last time a lot of people play 1.6, what about now? i think nobody play already.. or am i wrong? the younger generation still plays?

dam i feel old lol

hahah!! good times eh.. CS very hard to strafe and fire... can la... but don't get hit else you will slow down to a crawl...

I tend to strafe left and right cos i was a big player of Wolfenstein Enemy Territory back in the day..... a great free online multiplayer team based objective based game. Still rmb starhub used to have 2 dedicated servers to play on!!

http://www.lsd-gamers.de/bilder/wolf.et.jpg

any bros wanna play a game online someday? just got a new comp and steam installed. finally cs:source doesn't lag anymore. i also have cs 1.6 and cz installed also. i used to be hardcore cs fan lah. played so much b4 ns, got fat until sega formation also cannot squat and do! LOL

lmao its really funny to be knifed.. :lol:

i used to host my own server and wait for people to join.. maybe next time i will get the installer for cs1.6 and probably join u guys? if not i will just play around on my own, revive the good old times.. :)

dun forget de dust 2, cs mansion, de rats, cs assault

and the infamous fy pool day and fy ice world. not forgetting awp map! :o

wow talking about this has got me excited :smile:

cs mansion, de rats and awp map are my favourites :thumb:

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Which server you guys usually play? Post the IP here.. I add to my favourites.

Add me on steam, bombomlee

I'm usually on CZ :)

nelo said:
sometimes facebook is like a fridge. you open it once every little while hoping something new will appear only to realise nothing changed.

Aprilia RX125 

Yamaha X1R

Kymco Downtown 200

KTM Duke 200

Gilera Runner ST200

Suzuki DRZ400SM

Honda CB400X

Kawasaki Ninja 400

Suzuki DRZ400SM
Suzuki Vstrom 1000 

hahah!! good times eh.. CS very hard to strafe and fire... can la... but don't get hit else you will slow down to a crawl...

I tend to strafe left and right cos i was a big player of Wolfenstein Enemy Territory back in the day..... a great free online multiplayer team based objective based game. Still rmb starhub used to have 2 dedicated servers to play on!!

http://www.lsd-gamers.de/bilder/wolf.et.jpg

I love that version of wolfenstein!

nelo said:
sometimes facebook is like a fridge. you open it once every little while hoping something new will appear only to realise nothing changed.

Aprilia RX125 

Yamaha X1R

Kymco Downtown 200

KTM Duke 200

Gilera Runner ST200

Suzuki DRZ400SM

Honda CB400X

Kawasaki Ninja 400

Suzuki DRZ400SM
Suzuki Vstrom 1000 

• 2 weeks later...

Ex CS super fan here. proud to be the one of majorities of fanatics when it sweeps the world by storm. Main gun - M4A1 with silencer. quitted when there has been lots of hackers and everyone are moving around with AWP as shotgun rofl, 1 shot, 1 kill.

now playing Sudden Attack by Asiasoft, game engine is 95% similar to CS. quite enjoyable. and they have ranking systems which after i stopped for like 5 months, i have seen 5 star generals rofl.

Class 3 29 April 2009[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2B 11 March 2010[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2A 02 July 2012[TP Attempt: 1]

Class 2 On-Training[TP Attempt: TBA]

TA-200 Honda Phantom 2010~2013

GSR Suzuki 400R 2013~Present

• 3 weeks later...

Counter-Strike 1.6 5v5 In-House LAN-Gaming.

Maps will be de_dust2, de_inferno, de_nuke, de_train (BEST OF 3) 15 rounds on each side.

2v2 shall be held too on aim_map/cs_deathmatch

Date: 30th July 2010, Friday. Time TBC.

Interested parties please add your name into the list!

1. harry

2. rio

3. sauce

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone play Counter Strike Source here?

You guys know any singapore servers that i can join for a game?

Not steam..

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb: