SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda ST1100

Simon Soh

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LED Lights

Does anyone know if it is possible to convert the signal lights and the brake lights to LED? My bike had LEDs in the headlamp section by previous owner and i think its great!!! I believe that LEDs not only last longer but also consumes much less battery and has sufficient redundancy in that - if one blows - the others still work.

Any thoughts?

My Ride - Vespa ET8

Former But Damn Good Ride ST1100 (STOC # 7811)

Patience is a virtue....

Think of SAVING GAIA http://www.savinggaia.sg/

LED Lights

Does anyone know if it is possible to convert the signal lights and the brake lights to LED? My bike had LEDs in the headlamp section by previous owner and i think its great!!! I believe that LEDs not only last longer but also consumes much less battery and has sufficient redundancy in that - if one blows - the others still work.

Any thoughts?

LED on an ST?? You sure??

It's usually not the bike, Check the Biker

Managed to make my way to LC Foodcourt last night. Its great to meet all the "sifu" over there. Thanks everyone for being so friendly!

My Ride - Vespa ET8

Patience is a virtue....

Hi all...

I am planning a ride to terengganu or Kelantan one of these days. Is there any STXers interested? If there is, we tehn we can sit down and plan. No exact dates in mind yet but if does happen, it will be about 3 or 4 days ride. Pm or txt me (9 430 6737) if interested.

always thought ppl riding sports tourers are more mature..

:? :? :?

1) Wat do you mean someone is riding such a fast bike?

4) So wat if its TeePee or Mod level???

If you are Tee Pee level, meaning you could be quite lao jiao down in this forum, so is it appropriate to make such comments. Mod level lagi worse. You are a moderator. You should be moderating and not making such comments.

:? :? :?

Most drivers hated motorcyclist,

:nono: :nono: :nono:

:dot: :dot: :dot:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" People are like Motorcycles ; Each is customized a bit differently " c",)

Hi folks,

Can anybody advise where can i fabricate a leather zipper bag attached to the back of the backrest? Ie the ST11 backrest stand with zipper bag at the back. I went to "219" or 72 desker rd, etc and they all commented never do. So did any of your bros redo yr ST11's zipper bag before? If so can share where you fabricate it?

Appreciate any kind souls here can advise me where to fabricate the zipper bag?

Thank you.

i remembered i changed mine many yrs bk, the shop tat repairs seats, next to ah boy shop. not cheap, think its abt +-$20.

:cheers:

i wonder if there is anywhere in singapore set up for this type of practise on the ST 1100 - see this

My Ride - Vespa ET8

Patience is a virtue....

Any meet ups for STXers riders?

Bro Ayon,

We do meet up every Wednesday at 369 Tanjong Katong LC Food Centre. You wont miss us as by 9pm you will see many STs parked at the pavement in front of the food centre.

See ya there!

S-Line

STOC#7567

BUFFERING: Give yourself space. People driving cars often just don’t see motorcycles. Even when drivers do see you, chances are they’ve never been on a motorcycle and can’t properly judge your speed.

Sorry to repeat this but, Man, I'd love to see a circuit like this where we can all gather and do practise, exchange ideas, time trials and have a kopi at the side...maybe it'll even help us get better control of the bike...

SEE THIS

:dot: :dot:

My Ride - Vespa ET8

Patience is a virtue....

Sorry to repeat this but, Man, I'd love to see a circuit like this where we can all gather and do practise, exchange ideas, time trials and have a kopi at the side...maybe it'll even help us get better control of the bike...

SEE THIS

:dot: :dot:

Bro it's a good idea but i suggest that u try to organise and find a place to do it :thumb: :thumb: :)

Thanks S-line!! That will be great...I will try to make it one of the Wednesdays. How do I know you guys there?

Bro Ayon,

We do meet up every Wednesday at 369 Tanjong Katong LC Food Centre. You wont miss us as by 9pm you will see many STs parked at the pavement in front of the food centre.

See ya there!

i've more or less got the route mapped out - need a place about the size of 2 basketball courts.. ha ha -now to find one which allows the bikes to get on is a different story altogether..

My Ride - Vespa ET8

Patience is a virtue....

Thanks S-line!! That will be great...I will try to make it one of the Wednesdays. How do I know you guys there?

Majority will be on ST11 & ST13 unless they ride second bike. Most of us do have Singapore ST Owner Club (STOC) stickers on our bikes. Can't miss us.

Avatar is my bike from the back view...something like this.

S-Line

STOC#7567

BUFFERING: Give yourself space. People driving cars often just don’t see motorcycles. Even when drivers do see you, chances are they’ve never been on a motorcycle and can’t properly judge your speed.

i've more or less got the route mapped out - need a place about the size of 2 basketball courts.. ha ha -now to find one which allows the bikes to get on is a different story altogether..

You mean football field:cheeky:

It's usually not the bike, Check the Biker

no lah - no need football field - unless - unless we're gonna play football on bikes - like the Thais playing football using elephants.. ha ha

I also saw one video clip of Japanese police doing a course like this - but i can't find it anymore - if i can find it - i'll post it here.

My point at the end of the day is that it'll be great to be able to hone our handling skills on such a course - which , sadly, does not exist at the moment sigh!!:cry:

My Ride - Vespa ET8

Patience is a virtue....

i found the video!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1BJ-RgcU1I

check this out!!!

My Ride - Vespa ET8

Patience is a virtue....