SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda ST1100

Simon Soh

Dear fellow STers,

Did anyone experience adhesives "dripping" from the ICM? Recently, there are these yellow adhesive dripping from my ICM(i suppose) as i ddin't open all the fairing. Not sure whether pervious owner put some adhesive there & start to melt(due to heat). And it's seem there is little burned hole on the starter relay connector. Where to get this connector to replace?

Hi, if it's on the right side when you are facing the bike then it might be your CDI. Yellow color and very sticky. Mine burnt out after 15yrs and I got it replaced at Gopa's.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys,

pls take extra precaution if u r crossing our nearest border.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216338

infact there is a way to further preventing it. I'll have mine on trial see if it works before I share the details.

Simon Soh

It's not the destination we conquered but ourselves.

Chiang Saen, Land of Golden Triangle

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5254/5500744953_52f8f8de37.jpg

26th Dec 05' - 9th Jan 06' Northern Thailand Trip

hi, dont know whether the rider of the ST1300 is in this forum. I withness the whole incident as i was in the taxi along PIE at around 10pm-11pm.

The taxi i was in came in from still road. infront of us was the mitsubitshi. This particular ST1300 came in from the fliter lane so fast that cause the mitsubitshi to brake hard and of course cause the taxi to brake hard too almost hitting the mitsubishi.

The mitsubitshi honk at the ST1300 and i think the ST1300 was not happy, swerve behind the mitsubitshi, infront of the taxi again causing the taxi to brake hard again. He then swerve into the outer lane and this time, the mitsubitshi driver was piss off n show the "why drive until like tt" the hand sign.

The ST1300 surely was not happy and swerve his bike into the mitsubitshi 's lane. lucklily, the mitsubitshi brake in time again or else, the car will hit the ST1300. then the ST1300 swerve out to the next lane and show the middle finger and waving for the mitsubitshi driver to like "come come" challange hand sign. the mitsubitshi gave chase and the ST1300 also blast his throttle.

jus as the ST1300 open throttle and turn back and look at the mitsubitshi, he nearly hit a P-plate KIPS with pillion. the KIPS rider was cursing at the ST1300 rider. then the ST1300 show the middle finger again at the mitsubitshi driver and again the "come come" challenge hand sign.

to the ST1300 rider, spare a thought to other road user. and also, u are carrying a pillion. spare a thought for the pillion too. imagine u hit the KIPS rider, and cause an accident which is fatal to the KIPS rider and his pillion, fair to him? or even to ur pillion? u wear full face and long leather gloves no use if u riding like that. i myself is a rider too. Pls, spare a thought for other road user. the Mitsubitshi driver didn do anything wrong, infact, he brake and siam u afew times. i am not teaching you how to ride of nor i am a veri experience rider. jus hope that you can think of others n not act self fishly...

Probably pissed off earlier because didn't get a F**k from his woman and took out his temper on others. Nevertheless such behaviour is unacceptable and it's such people who give bikers a bad name. Sounds like someone who has no experience. Straight to class 2, buy a big bike, but still has small brains.

Warmest Regards,

Sanger, S

Previous: Yamaha TZR125, Yamaha WR200, HD Sportster 1200C, Honda Super 4 VTEC Spec II, 83' Honda Accord, Vara XL1000V, Hyundai Getz 1.6(M), 99' Honda CBR1100XX, Honda Wave R, Piaggio X9, Kia Forte Koup, VW Passat, Honda CB1300 X4.

Present: Honda Wave R, Honda NC750X, Honda FJS400D Silverwing.

hmm..... just wondering is it a Red/maroon STX13 with LEDs on his rear?? o_O

:cool:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/ChrisCheong8800/TMAX-3.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/ChrisCheong8800/DSC_3871-1.jpg

'Old ladies in the Midwestern US...now have to pay higher taxes to finance...Wall Street's Maseratis. That's horribly immoral - and bad economics.'

Jim Rogers-19/20/08

1) Simon Soh

2) SpEr

3) Alan (94246340)

4) shebiker67

5)Panclanrider

6)Coolman

7)shadowman

8)Leki

9)Jerry

10) Cobbett

11) cbkooky

12) justborn

13) Garfield

14) civicblade

15) Kn2i

16) callsigndragon

17) speedevil6969

18) Shawn (96629300)

19) Joepele

20) Smokeypipe

21) Razsurfer67

22) lo-on

What say u :angel:

;4932063']the ST1300 is Sliver in colour... i cant really remember his number plate but i think is FX1808...something like that...any1 know the rider? is he in this forum?

FX1808H

Vehicle Make: HONDA

Vehicle Model: NF125MD

Chassis No.: NF125MD5002435

Engine No.: NF125MDE5002435

Engine Capacity: 125 cc

not ST X lei?

http://images.quizesilver.multiply.com/image/8/photos/19/500x500/1/Picture3.jpg?et=pp72A3vHiyWV%2B1gmEDuh4g&nmid=137248738

Reckless rider... bike control him instead of him controlling the bike. Just need one wrong move to bring him down. Don't ride when you're not of the right state of mind.

http://www.geocities.com/sg_fazer/earth.JPG

Well alot of ppl just like to abuse things.

Look who is talking when someone is riding such a fast bike. Anyway, don't use a pole to knock down a boat load of people just because one ST1300 rider is riding in this manner. Anyway, I don't agree on the way he is riding. Also, I don't think it is a big "D" riding on an ST1300, it is just only a transport. Also, I think it would not be appropriate to make this kind of comment on this forum as we are all riders, especially someone who is of a TeePee level. Remember, I repeat again, it is not a very big "D" to ride an ST1300.

Thomas28

STOC#5870

FBB5423X

Look who is talking when someone is riding such a fast bike. Anyway, don't use a pole to knock down a boat load of people just because one ST1300 rider is riding in this manner. Anyway, I don't agree on the way he is riding. Also, I don't think it is a big "D" riding on an ST1300, it is just only a transport. Also, I think it would not be appropriate to make this kind of comment on this forum as we are all riders, especially someone who is of a TeePee level. Remember, I repeat again, it is not a very big "D" to ride an ST1300.

1) Wat do you mean someone is riding such a fast bike?

2) Wat did i say to make you think that i knock the whole load of ST rider?

3) Wat do you mean by not appropriate to make such comment. Wat do you mean by SUCH comment?

4) So wat if its TeePee or Mod level???

If you think carefully i dun really care how the ST rider rides. Im more concern on the pillion that is on the bike. If he wanna play then please dun bring someone along.

You already said its not a big "D" to ride an ST. So wats the issue that you are not please abt here? So wat if its a Ducati or a Harley or a BMW? You still dun have the balls to show middle finger and ride like that when whoever see the TP on road. Rite??? If you see any rider that shows the TP middle finger and ride like that in front of the TP please let us knw.

Or isit you are not please when i said "Siao!!! ST13 nia wats the big "D"? I hope he ride like that too when he kana TP." And you are a STOC rider?

Well dun you agree that its SIAO when its only a ST13? You wanna play with car you min. also get a TANK or 12 wheeler truck or a bus.... tio bo???