SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda ST1100

Simon Soh

Hi all, maybe i know this isnt the correct place to post this but well i am selling of my STX 07.

Mileage is roughly at 23K++, asking 19K(neg), colour grayish green.

Theres a crack on the right signal cover as i droped it once b4. Will change FOC once sale is confirm.

Engine condition 9/10, Exterior condition 8/10.

Reason of selling, is cause i intend to change bike. Have not start a thread in garage sale as i wanted to get ready the pictures first. Do help me spead the word around.

Thanks & feel free to call me @ 91558769 for viewing or for more info.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all, maybe i know this isnt the correct place to post this but well i am selling of my STX 07.

Mileage is roughly at 23K++, asking 19K(neg), colour grayish green.

Theres a crack on the right signal cover as i droped it once b4. Will change FOC once sale is confirm.

Engine condition 9/10, Exterior condition 8/10.

Reason of selling, is cause i intend to change bike. Have not start a thread in garage sale as i wanted to get ready the pictures first. Do help me spead the word around.

Thanks & feel free to call me @ 91558769 for viewing or for more info.

ahahhaa peeps get so shocked and pissed if initially they thought it was a tp bike and it wasnt! ahhahaha for me, during my onership of white st11, i always wear helmet other then white.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g313/funkyvtec/IMG-4077.jpg

Previous Rides: RXK 135, S4 Project Big 1, S4 Vtec1, ST1100 Pan European, Cbr954, K7 600, FJR1300 ABS, SilverWing FJS 400.

Current Rides: FIT 1.3 GF MoonRoof.

just saw an ST11 along NSH coming down from KL around 7 p.m. last night...wonder who it was...side boxes has got sargeant reflective stripes....

My Ride - Vespa ET8

Former But Damn Good Ride ST1100 (STOC # 7811)

Patience is a virtue....

Think of SAVING GAIA http://www.savinggaia.sg/

Imposters who get a kick out of being mistaken for a TP should have their head examine ,if you want , join the force , if not it is not very nice , sometimes a white car park at the expressway shoulder ,there we are doing 110/kmh & suddenly got to brake to slow down cos you thot it was a cop , how do we feel , same likewise the "bikercop" do to others !!! Btw ST owners what is the maintenance schedule for our shaft drive transmission oil 20,000km or 30,000km Thanks

yes he does but bn hearing some bad reviews on his servicing....

I wonder what you heard.. i felt that my bike felt great after he serviced it. I suppose it to each his own...

The only thing is I wonder how many good ST service shops there are around..ignore this..I suppose its been asked a million times...

My Ride - Vespa ET8

Patience is a virtue....

Imposters who get a kick out of being mistaken for a TP should have their head examine ,if you want , join the force , if not it is not very nice , sometimes a white car park at the expressway shoulder ,there we are doing 110/kmh & suddenly got to brake to slow down cos you thot it was a cop , how do we feel , same likewise the "bikercop" do to others !!! Btw ST owners what is the maintenance schedule for our shaft drive transmission oil 20,000km or 30,000km Thanks

dude, there's really no big deal, i just laugh it over... moreover even when im at 110km i wont simply just brake even if i saw a real TP. cops usually give a bit of allowance just as long as i dont ride recklessly cutting traffic. brakin suddenly can b dangerious ridin man... unless u c ghost, dont panic or worry when u see somethin white. jus b yrself n ride safely dude....:thumb:

:cheers:

I wonder what you heard.. i felt that my bike felt great after he serviced it. I suppose it to each his own...

The only thing is I wonder how many good ST service shops there are around..ignore this..I suppose its been asked a million times...

agreed, tats y to b fair, im not posting wat i heard. if u feel tat he's bn doin a gd job, stick with him. its indiviual preference. i've nothin against him, as i mentioned 2 other bros, he used 2 serviced my bike 14yrs ago with no major problems.

:cheers:

Just changed by Shocks, front tyre (Z6), front bearings, rear bearings, Brake kit, Engine tuning...

Damn! the bike feels great! :) (not the wallet :() !!!Woopee!!!

bro, care to share wats the damage$$ like at Gopa??

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/speedevil6969/ST1100leaninglarrylogo.jpg

Make love .... not war!!!!

dude, there's really no big deal, i just laugh it over... moreover even when im at 110km i wont simply just brake even if i saw a real TP. cops usually give a bit of allowance just as long as i dont ride recklessly cutting traffic. brakin suddenly can b dangerious ridin man... unless u c ghost, dont panic or worry when u see somethin white. jus b yrself n ride safely dude....:thumb:

i guess you are right man. if you scare about seeing white car or bike, think better take BMW. so you won't be dangerous to other on the road. just ride safely to other and don't be panic on the road.

2002 - 2005 HONDA NSR SP150

2005 - 2007 HONDA SUPERFOUR VTEC CB400

2007 - 2012 HONDA STX1300

2012 - 2016 KIA PICANTO

2016 - YAMAHA MT-09 TRACER

ST owners what is the maintenance schedule for our shaft drive transmission oil 20,000km or 30,000km Thanks someone enlighthen please !!!!

if u diy then change every engine oil change loh. if bring to shop then alternate oil change. depends on how much u wanna spend n how much time u have.

best to leave overnite n diy change. or at least 2hrs++++ without activity at bikeshop then change.

i do mine every 7k when i change engine oil n oil filter, n always wait more than 4hrs till all other things is serviced b4 changin shaft oil. personal preference

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12609/May%20Lai.jpghttp://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12609/May%20LaiLai.jpg

#K029

Eat To Ride, Ride To Eat

Eat To Ride Another Day!

ST owners what is the maintenance schedule for our shaft drive transmission oil 20,000km or 30,000km Thanks someone enlighthen please !!!!

inside service & repair manual it indicated service interval of 38,000km, the same as for coolant.

as botakmonk wrote, rear wheel should not spin for at least few hours before draining the oil from the shaft assembly due to its thicker oil vicosity. amount of fresh gear oil to fill up is about 120-130ml(SAE 80 or +- or any multigrade), if without using any measuring instrument, all u need to do is fill it up until u could see the oil to its bream at the filler hole.... that's it. simple task. :smile:

DO NOT overtighten its filler-cap, sufficient force to seat the O-ring will do.

Simon Soh

It's not the destination we conquered but ourselves.

Chiang Saen, Land of Golden Triangle

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5254/5500744953_52f8f8de37.jpg

26th Dec 05' - 9th Jan 06' Northern Thailand Trip

I wonder if any of the bros can reccommend a earpiece / mic that can allow the rider to talk to the pillion. Its good to have a chat without having to should your head off - especially with full face.

Any cheap and good ones in town?

Appreciate your help.

My Ride - Vespa ET8

Patience is a virtue....