SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha TDM 900

comics00

yep, oset is from Aus, i dont know local dealer bro.

i want to get one for kid once he can ride..

and seriously.. if there is buyer, i will sell my TDM.. :slapforehead:

my rear anakee needs to change soon. no more scorpion ?

Anakees or scorpions difficult to get oredi especially e front tire . I got one china brand 125 cc pit bike but too powerful for my dght . . . hahaha !

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AJ..

• kmax

• vtr firestorm

• Paikia44

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anakees or scorpions difficult to get oredi especially e front tire . I got one china brand 125 cc pit bike but too powerful for my dght . . . hahaha !

yes, pit bikes are fun, but too fast for kids..

you can use it and join our offroad sexsions .. :cheeky:

battery bikes are slower.. if you want to spend $$.. check out the baby stores at kaki bukit.. i saw ducati small scale bikes there.

the baby shops near Excel cycle.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

hey TDM bro. may i know rougly how much do i neet to rebuild the TDM engine? cause sometime when i rev, it have white smoke. and do u all encounter gear cant engage problem? cause always i change gear from gear 1 to gear 2, it always have the sound, as in it cannot engage (like both sharp edge hitting each other). what happen arh? thanks.

rebuilt... that's hard to say, coz i havent met anyone rebuilt the engine yet, even at 160k mileage.

usual valve clearance, oil change is sufficient...

for gear changing, try to adjust the clutch cable free play, then change engine oil, it might help.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

After looking at my friend's SMT, i decided to sink into the dark side and get a SMT. MAC, if your friend is still looking for TDM, and they dun mind my humble machine, get them to gimme a line at 9 six 266 four 63

Wow ! ! Smt huh . . . Good bike but way above my budget ! Nevertheless , I did swap bikes wif my fren when we went to KL abt 4 mths back . Rode the bike from Ayer keroh to nilai . Awesome power !

Anyways , ur bike is which yr ?

After looking at my friend's SMT, i decided to sink into the dark side and get a SMT. MAC, if your friend is still looking for TDM, and they dun mind my humble machine, get them to gimme a line at 9 six 266 four 63

wait for me bro :pity:

let u know by Wed.....

rebuilt... that's hard to say, coz i havent met anyone rebuilt the engine yet, even at 160k mileage.

usual valve clearance, oil change is sufficient...

for gear changing, try to adjust the clutch cable free play, then change engine oil, it might help.

ok. thanks bro. :)

Date of No. Plate Registered

AT *8* K - 28/04/1977

FU *8* D - 16/10/2001

FY *6* K - 31/05/2004

FZ 202 B - 12/03/2005, Sold $1000 - 10/05/2014

sorry. questions again. can a S4 handle bar be fitted on TDM? cause i find the current handle bar is too wide for me to control. best is any kind soul could give me the measurement of the stock TDM handle bar. and roughly how much will it casue for new and 2nd hand one. thanks alot.

Date of No. Plate Registered

AT *8* K - 28/04/1977

FU *8* D - 16/10/2001

FY *6* K - 31/05/2004

FZ 202 B - 12/03/2005, Sold $1000 - 10/05/2014

Wah kaoz... Only that dat la kopi with u & talked bat this now confirm wanna change SMT.

But cannot or rather looks weird with top box leh.

#ShutUp_and_Ride

Wow ! ! Smt huh . . . Good bike but way above my budget ! Nevertheless , I did swap bikes wif my fren when we went to KL abt 4 mths back . Rode the bike from Ayer keroh to nilai . Awesome power !

Anyways , ur bike is which yr ?

My bike is a 02 model. Was yellow when i bought it, didn't like it, sprayed it fully black. Runs on 17" front, 18" front still with Alvin VTRfirestorm ( I hope he haven throw away ) leo vince fruity pipe and Hepco junior rear and some other misc stuff.

My bike is a 02 model. Was yellow when i bought it, didn't like it, sprayed it fully black. Runs on 17" front, 18" front still with Alvin VTRfirestorm ( I hope he haven throw away ) leo vince fruity pipe and Hepco junior rear and some other misc stuff.

Noted . Will infd my Fren abt it cos e other Fren bought e S10 oredi .

sorry. questions again. can a S4 handle bar be fitted on TDM? cause i find the current handle bar is too wide for me to control. best is any kind soul could give me the measurement of the stock TDM handle bar. and roughly how much will it casue for new and 2nd hand one. thanks alot.

Most of us find the stock handle bar too short like olden day LC Kia... Most change to wider bar like AT, Rental or Fat bar...

If you change to S4 bar, it might be too low, you need to bend forward more as TDM stock bend is much more higher ...

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp350/glennkoh/TDM900/TDM.jpg

Most of us find the stock handle bar too short like olden day LC Kia... Most change to wider bar like AT, Rental or Fat bar...

If you change to S4 bar, it might be too low, you need to bend forward more as TDM stock bend is much more higher ...

Hullo Newbie87 . . .

I must agree wif Heaven51 dat e stock bars are shorter in length . But if u into speed n wanna ride beyond 175 km/h ( which I strongly don't encourage î„… ) , e AT bars sucks . It will make ur handle wobble . I change my bars back to stock n add risers to increase e height .

Just sharing my personal experience .

hi guys,any ideas will there b new upgrade new models of tdm?the 900 has been on the road for some time liao.used to own a 900 b4.hope to see a new up dated model soon.

In UK, there even an 2010 model, but not much changes despite its design (TDM 900) was launch near a decade ago ? This shows how goods it is, in my own opinion...

Local, Tenere ?

Hullo Newbie87 . . .

I must agree wif Heaven51 dat e stock bars are shorter in length . But if u into speed n wanna ride beyond 175 km/h ( which I strongly don't encourage î„… ) , e AT bars sucks . It will make ur handle wobble . I change my bars back to stock n add risers to increase e height .

Just sharing my personal experience .

Fully agreed ! For high speed stock would be a better choice...

Thomas also did the same thing, tried AT bar but swap back to original with an 2" Rox riser !

As for myself, seldom go high speed, mostly city ride. For comfort and control I'm on 3" Rox riser with Protaper Fatbar...

Take your time bro, no hurry, I think other ppl also won't hurry one.

:)

Fully agreed ! For high speed stock would be a better choice...

Thomas also did the same thing, tried AT bar but swap back to original with an 2" Rox riser !

As for myself, seldom go high speed, mostly city ride. For comfort and control I'm on 3" Rox riser with Protaper Fatbar...

unexpected the moded TDM top speed :dot:

:)

unexpected the moded TDM top speed :dot:

So sorry... If were to ride TDM at that kind of speed, balls would drop out from the mouth liao... The older you are, the smaller the balls it gets ???

By the way, sometimes ask yourself this question: rushing home to have your dinner ? Rushing to somewhere ? If heaven, I welcome you...

If speed is the main concern, then should turn your head to somewhere else, cos TDM is not build for speed, its build for its robust ability to do light off-road and comfort touring...

Just my balls thinking... LOL...

Edited by heaven51

So sorry... If were to ride TDM at that kind of speed, balls would drop out from the mouth liao... The older you are, the smaller the balls it gets ???

By the way, sometimes ask yourself this question: rushing home to have your dinner ? Rushing to somewhere ? If heaven, I welcome you...

If speed is the main concern, then should turn your head to somewhere else, cos TDM is not build for speed, its build for its robust ability to do light off-road and comfort touring...

Just my balls thinking... LOL...

Very true n totally agreed wif Glenn . If u want speed than a sports bike will be better off . Travelling on e nsh on a Tdm at ard speeds of 150 kmh is very comfortable but sometimes butt itchy n try going in excess of 180kmh . This kind of speed n beyond is rather ridiculous to maintained n extremely dangerous !

Dats why I just bought e GSX1250FA, 3 days ago . . . very stable at higher speeds ! 

Very true n totally agreed wif Glenn . If u want speed than a sports bike will be better off . Travelling on e nsh on a Tdm at ard speeds of 150 kmh is very comfortable but sometimes butt itchy n try going in excess of 180kmh . This kind of speed n beyond is rather ridiculous to maintained n extremely dangerous !

Dats why I just bought e GSX1250FA, 3 days ago . . . very stable at higher speeds ! 

Yum yum!! GSX1250F!!! Lovely bike!