SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha TDM 900

comics00

Sorry cause you to get caught in the rain... Paisay...

Feel good to share all this lobang with all TDM kaki... Most importance it is not an sour lemon we choose to purchase over the OEM or Branded one... Fraction of the cost !

No problem... I have raincoat anyway.

And hopefully the front discs are as good as the rear as tested by bro Mac77. Probably will fix up next week as I will be going KL for business trip so can leave the bike at workshop.

#ShutUp_and_Ride

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AJ..

• kmax

• vtr firestorm

• Paikia44

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Victor... I sell you mine loh. But my calculation of reselling as per my previous posting on the rear applies as well. Hehehehee!!!!

And yes, we should all give our Bro Glenn a big treat. During lunch he got me a sugarcane juice too when it should be me treating him. But at least I bought and shared a nice plate of fried oysters! :)

no need to sell, front got 2 we just take 1 1 ea and share muahaha crap humor anyways i think you'll be the first to review the brakes! looking forward to it!:thumb:

no need to sell, front got 2 we just take 1 1 ea and share muahaha crap humor anyways i think you'll be the first to review the brakes! looking forward to it!:thumb:

Anyway just to share, so far all the guys that have purchase the brake disc, has uneven wear pattern. As I've stated in the earlier post, the exterior facing wear is uneven compare to the interior due to the single piston effect. More force is applied on the exterior than the interior. When you change your brake pad, you will know, the exterior wears out more than the interior.

Remedy: check the life of the brake pad more frequent. Rotate them if you can ie every 5000km ???

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp350/glennkoh/TDM900/TDM.jpg

Yup, Daniel has got taste for exotic bikes and are always well maintained. You beat me to getting something from him hahaha. Someone offered my TDM850 an attractive price for me to go for the TDM900. Now its with firdhaus, unless he sold it. I ever thought of getting back a TDM900 and I almost jumped on the deal by vtr firestorm. It was a sweet deal and closed very quickly. Well... trying different bikes is an experience too. Most bikes are good bikes anyway. We all jump ship at some point in time, does not mean the bike is not good :)

Hi barracuda, hv owned my TDM for 6gd yrs & i belived tis is the first talk we chat ya,,,, Yes is a very quick deal, in fact too fast. Buyer sold his

ride the next morning & wanted to hv my ride transfer asap. My steed is a super solid one, being at low mileage... she never ever give my any

single problem or worry. Frankly aft letting her go, i still hv no idea wat to buy next & at times will wonder wtf i hv done.......

PS the new owner might wanna let go my ex-TDM, is not tat there is problem with the bike,,, is that there is problem with her wify on tis bike.... too

fast & powerful that she couldn't get used to. A loving husband hence he might hv to let her go.

VeeTwin Power after u rode a twin... u never want a straight four!!!

had one viewer over the weekend. he was impressed but i am hesitant...

Than the buyer will sell his bike the next day & call to tell u,,, giving u dont hv time to even think or react.

Bro, i still feel sour aft i sold her off, but u need to see wat is ur reason to let her go.... keep her & collect

dust is not really an option, jz take me for an instant... I can keep her but that will make me hv two 'show

bikes' & like those others i hv owned...... My Duke 2 i merely clocked 900km for two bloody yrs??? wat a

joke rite? So w/o allowing myself to think if i should sell her off, i sold her off cos like u i knw once i starting

to hv any hesitant to sell her,,, i wouldnt sell her.

Jz my 2 cents worth....... it all depend wat best u want bro.

VeeTwin Power after u rode a twin... u never want a straight four!!!

Than the buyer will sell his bike the next day & call to tell u,,, giving u dont hv time to even think or react.

Bro, i still feel sour aft i sold her off, but u need to see wat is ur reason to let her go.... keep her & collect

dust is not really an option, jz take me for an instant... I can keep her but that will make me hv two 'show

bikes' & like those others i hv owned...... My Duke 2 i merely clocked 900km for two bloody yrs??? wat a

joke rite? So w/o allowing myself to think if i should sell her off, i sold her off cos like u i knw once i starting

to hv any hesitant to sell her,,, i wouldnt sell her.

Jz my 2 cents worth....... it all depend wat best u want bro.

For my case, i really wish that i can let my TDM look as nice as possible. Once it reach 200k mileage, i'll send for engine overhauland and power coat my casing. Then let it collect dust while I'm ending my spare bike. Keke.....

We love Katamari

For my case, i really wish that i can let my TDM look as nice as possible. Once it reach 200k mileage, i'll send for engine overhauland and power coat my casing. Then let it collect dust while I'm ending my spare bike. Keke.....

bro, your bike look always very new in my mind :)

thanks to glenn...collected my disc plate yesterday. looks like the uneven pressure from the piston will wear it down sooner. mine's 3+ yrs and the wear&tear is obviously uneven, and at least 3mm left - still got quite life left.

thanks to glenn...collected my disc plate yesterday. looks like the uneven pressure from the piston will wear it down sooner. mine's 3+ yrs and the wear&tear is obviously uneven, and at least 3mm left - still got quite life left.

No prob Francis ! Seems like all of us hv this issue... Catch up wi u soon...

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp350/glennkoh/TDM900/TDM.jpg

Good morning folks . . .

Any updates on any Tdm 850/900 on sale now besides e red one in sgbikemart ?

Regards,

Mac

P.S : Bro Devine , it was nice chatting wif u n ur wifey yday ! Bought e boxes oredi ?

mine :cheeky: ?

Nahhh !!! U won't sell lah bro cos to many memories but than again . . . I cld be wrong eh !

Anyways , is there any dealer in spore for e Oset bikes ?

Good morning folks . . .

Any updates on any Tdm 850/900 on sale now besides e red one in sgbikemart ?

P.S : Bro Devine , it was nice chatting wif u n ur wifey yday ! Bought e boxes oredi ?

didn't buy, because she couldnt mount easy and had to fight her way up the tdm, I did change to BMW grips and installed Barkbuster Storm. Will post some photos of what I've done so far...

You mean this ??? For your kids ???

http://www.osetbikes.com/Pages/Products/Bikes1.html

Yup dats e one ! But is there any local dealer or have to buy online ? Wanna get one for my dghtr cos she saw n rode one at a frens plc n luv it ! Saw Kmax post on e Oset bike but not sure if there's any local dealer . My Fren brought over e bike from Australia .

E tdms Not for me bro . . . 2 bikes enuf for me oredi . . .  ! !

Two of my frens interested in Tdms but their budget ard $10k max . Not sure if Gilbert's bike still up for sale .

Anybody wanna change rd tires ? Pilot rd 2 selling for $370/- brand new wif installation !

Anybody wanna change rd tires ? Pilot rd 2 selling for $370/- brand new wif installation !

Bro you change line and moonlighting as tyre shop arh??? Actually was considering getting yotur scorpions but heard you already changed. Now you letting go your streets too????

#ShutUp_and_Ride

yep, oset is from Aus, i dont know local dealer bro.

i want to get one for kid once he can ride..

and seriously.. if there is buyer, i will sell my TDM.. :slapforehead:

my rear anakee needs to change soon. no more scorpion ?

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

hey TDM bro. may i know rougly how much do i neet to rebuild the TDM engine? cause sometime when i rev, it have white smoke. and do u all encounter gear cant engage problem? cause always i change gear from gear 1 to gear 2, it always have the sound, as in it cannot engage (like both sharp edge hitting each other). what happen arh? thanks.

Date of No. Plate Registered

AT *8* K - 28/04/1977

FU *8* D - 16/10/2001

FY *6* K - 31/05/2004

FZ 202 B - 12/03/2005, Sold $1000 - 10/05/2014

Bro you change line and moonlighting as tyre shop arh??? Actually was considering getting yotur scorpions but heard you already changed. Now you letting go your streets too????

My scorpions sold off oredi . Now using my spare BT090 . Enquired from bike shop yday n was quoted $370 for e pilot rd 2 . Might be changing soon . Current tires slippery during hard corners oredi .