SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Hayabusa

bongster6

• Replies 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nok97

• NormalAspirated

• HYB80Y

• quizesilver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Bugsy@Jul 30 2005, 07:38 PM

:p

:confused:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/busakiller/Cool_Minibikes_5.jpg

"Despite the vast improvements in the field of automobile safety, there is still one simple

component that talented car,bike engineers & designers can do nothing about - the Nut behind the steering wheel or the Rider!!!

Everyone haf a DARKSIDE What is YOURS???:angel:

Originally posted by Nok97@Jul 30 2005, 07:40 PM

:eek: :eek:

see you to peace your mind

o_O o_O o_O

"Despite the vast improvements in the field of automobile safety, there is still one simple

component that talented car,bike engineers & designers can do nothing about - the Nut behind the steering wheel or the Rider!!!

bb got to go liao :sian: ger world...shopping

see you lao da (STEEL) 2nd IC N.A,chief bugsy,Master NOK97 :bow: :bow: :bow:

Originally posted by Nok97@Jul 30 2005, 07:47 PM

:giddy:

nice desaru beach..

when bring me alone to swim..

:thumb:

er...Y you know...08.08.05 we go lor...i miss g off road 4 wheel sramble :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Originally posted by Bugsy@Jul 30 2005, 07:55 PM

He bring ladies only .......

er...sorli i am not tat kind of person...NOK97 know me..

Ger c bo look here

Originally posted by razin@Jul 30 2005, 12:50 AM

Since you asked and I have some stalling problem, No I don't think your new bike have the problem of fuel assembly. But if your're talking about 17.5 liter per 130 km then you FC is wayyyyy too high.

My stalling problem solved (I hope):

For 99/00 model, the fuel filter is located inside the tank. It is a white plastic thing like a column/stick with fine plastic filter.

The pump is located outside the tank while the later model has the pump inside the tank.

I've just had some stalling problem and was advised to check my fuel filter, fuel pump and fuel hose by some forumers here.

The hose is perfectly placed with wound-round spring wire and no kinking.

The pump runs well, with the grrrrrr sound when the key is switch to ON.

So only the fuel filter left, it looks OK when I opened it with a little rust stuck there and here. Like normal lah. The rust varies in size fine at the bottom and some coarse one.

But my tank was full at the time, what if the fuel level is low like when my stalling problem occurred. I drained the fuel and shake the tank with little fuel inside. Problem found! Lots and lots of rust, dark brown in color. The rust tends to saturate when the fuel level is low. So it clogged the column filter and that is why my bike stalls as if no fuel. Luckily the rust did not get pass the filter as the pump looks clean.

The question is how the tank can "produce" so much rust even if it rusted a bit ? If it rusted so much where the hell H2O came from? Adultered fuel? Winter condensation from the first country the bike came from? My neighbour sabotage me?

I will be riding tomorrow and report back if the problem solved :)

Tonight I rode until the fuel indicator touched the red mark..still no warning light..I will keep testing if any jerking or stalling will happen again before I fill up at warning light. Maybe problem solved.

The Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) said, "Remember more often the destroyer of pleasures - death." In Memory Of Dr Bend......

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_KQlEXdWc6sc/S11EmtnFr4I/AAAAAAAADts/Ovr7K3cpY68/s640/DSC03391.jpg

Originally posted by busakiller@Jul 30 2005, 05:55 PM

ya...at bike shop..I was riding my bro k1 750 last nite...I an not falcon team...Anyone k spray if they like d design...JUST TAT I HAF A PASSION OF RIDING BIKE..I think you better ask LAO DA (STEEL) :goodluck:

Or you k join them very wed nite at prata cafe.. :hungry:

at bikeshop undergoing project huh?

last week saw ur bike on lorry when i at alexandra fire station. early in the morning tow to shop liao ah.

Originally posted by razin@Jul 31 2005, 01:11 AM

Tonight I rode until the fuel indicator touched the red mark..still no warning light..I will keep testing if any jerking or stalling will happen again before I fill up at warning light. Maybe problem solved.

My bike on reserve and I fill it up till 14.7L...that's around $24....It will reach the red line at 140km...

no siggy

Originally posted by Nok97@Jul 30 2005, 07:34 PM

wahahaha... 4+ !~!

:giddy:

nv reli know wat happen..

jus happen i'm a few meter behind him n switch lane

den hear a loud bang N brake jammin sound.

Hi, check with u did u witness anything or know the car which hits the bike? PM me, tks.

Not me but need witness if there's any, tks.

:cheer:

28th Jan 05 - 16th April 06 Honda NSR SP150 (Pro-arm)

1st Apr 06 - Nov 06 Honda CB400SFYJ HyperVTEC, 17th Oct 06 - ???? Honda TA200 Phantom, Nov 06 - Apr 07 Honda Wave-R, Apr 07 - ???? Subaru Impreza AWD

<u>Official Road Trips</u>

7th-8th May 05 - Malacca (460km round)

2nd April 06 - Mersing (240km round)

6th-10th July 06 - P.Pinang ; Hatyai, Thailand (1900km round)

Originally posted by n_e_o_O_n_e@Jul 31 2005, 03:52 AM

My bike on reserve and I fill it up till 14.7L...that's around $24....It will reach the red line at 140km...

tat's really some problem u're having... perhaps the previous owner did some settings to da bike to make it drink petrol..

have u brought it back to the bike shop to query?

hey ur bike.. which bike shop did u take it out from.. it looks relatively familiar!!

Originally posted by razin@Jul 31 2005, 01:11 AM

huks huks huks what I did not know is petrol price increased 10 sen midnite tonday...I could have save 3 ringgit!!!! muah ha ha

The Prophet (blessings and peace be upon him) said, "Remember more often the destroyer of pleasures - death." In Memory Of Dr Bend......

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_KQlEXdWc6sc/S11EmtnFr4I/AAAAAAAADts/Ovr7K3cpY68/s640/DSC03391.jpg

Originally posted by n_e_o_O_n_e@Jul 31 2005, 03:52 AM

I think it should be 17.5-18 liter with 3.5-3 liter petrol as reserve....but then your's is 2002 model...I'm not sure...as the pump piece is inside the tank...

Originally posted by kelvin_luffs@Jul 31 2005, 09:59 AM

tat's really some problem u're having... perhaps the previous owner did some settings to da bike to make it drink petrol..

have u brought it back to the bike shop to query?

hey ur bike.. which bike shop did u take it out from.. it looks relatively familiar!!

I bought it at AS Phoon. Initially the bike was at AS Changi but they transferred it to Bendemeer branch. My plate is FU9243...I hope I can find the previous owner so that I know what he had done....

no siggy

Originally posted by n_e_o_O_n_e@Jul 31 2005, 12:54 PM

Have anyone of you tried the new Dynoe Centre at Bt.Merah? Really cool place to test the Dynos and the mechanic told me that he can take a look at my bike and preset it back to factory settings, but i have to leave it for one whole day....sianzzz....

u rather leave it for the whole day or still let ur bike consume petrol like nobody's business.. I guess leaving it there would be the best choice!