SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Facebook comments on Riders

Vespa11

see see look look nia.

got action or not is another issue.

btw, if you guys read thru the thread in hwz, his friend posted (although not on his behalf) uhmm. idk how to put it across, so its best you guys take a look of it yourself ;D

got link to the thread?? sorry i noobs.... :cheeky:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

May This Guy don have friend pass away in accident ..

Really shame on him somemore born in 1984 .. So inmature .. .

请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我ä¸å¤Ÿæˆç†Ÿ

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

got link to the thread?? sorry i noobs.... :cheeky:

anyway, the post he posted was abit too long to be SS-ed down, i jus basically Copypaste wadever he said.

Hi guys, I am a personal friend of Aaron, and I'm really surprised he would post a comment like this on his facebook.. The views I have here does not represent his views.. I have yet to speak to him since discovering this thread and the many other threads that continue to surface and gain mass attention.. I am writing this purely on my own accord.. And even if I was not a friend of Aaron, I would still be inclined to writing this..

I'm sure Aaron got wind of this thread (and the other threads) by now, and would have regretted on his comments on his facebook wall.. I will not go on about how well I know him or stuffs, but as a friend for more den a decade, I know he is not someone with a bad heart.. I sincerely hope that the flaming and personal attacks can be stopped.. It's seriously getting out of hand..

To TS, what have you got to gain from posting this thread about Aaron? Have you got a grudge against him? Or does being someone who started an epic thread in a forum spur you on? I've notice you posted comments like, "hope it goes onto stomp", "we'll make him famous..!!" and the constant tagging of his pictures in your replies.. You even took the liberty to post his car make and license number without even knowing if you are getting the facts right.. Even if they are the facts, what do you stand to gain from exposing all these information about someone else.. Do you have any ulterior motive, or are you egged on by the support that ur thread has managed to gain? I hope you can rethink about your actions.. And yup, I know a few of Aaron's friends on the screenshots you have posted, and I'm sure they wouldn't want the kind of attention you are making for them by posting the pictures..

What Aaron posted on his facebook wall was morally and ethically wrong, but I noticed a lot of replies here are not any better off either.. By flaming and aiming personal attacks at him, what does it goes to show about you (the ones who aimed personal attacks at him)? If he has no proper upbringing, what about this very group of "self-righteous" EDMW-ers?

It is very wrong to post pictures of his girlfriend whom I know personally as well.. She did not deserve this kind of attention.. I hope the users whom have posted pictures of her take it off from your posts.. To think, some of you even have time to photoshop the picture and make fun of the both of them, are you any better?

What do anyone of you have to gain from destroying his life, his career? Will you be happy if he really got the sack from his company?

Personally, I feel that he has not brought his company's reputation into disrepute, this is personal and should not be compromised into his work performance..

You guys say what if the dead man is his family member or friend, will he be saying this kindda stuffs? What if Aaron is your family member or friend, how would you feel? I am not ashamed to be his friend as I sincerely believe this is a one off incident.. Alot of you guys know nothing about him, but go on to make a zillion comments about him, "What for?", I say..

Nothing is safe from view on the internet and yes, I agree that he is responsible for all these wrong attention that he is getting.. The guys/girls whom posted degratory remarks must be responsible for your actions as well.. It doesn't mean that being part of the majority, you are right in everything you post and you can get away with anything you say.. I've read some very disturbing comments which I will be addressing..

Sigh, I feel a tinge of hypocrisy with all the self righteous comments here..

I sincerely hope that flamers would stay off this thread and am happy to see forumners like spinning_quirk, observer1001, crossair and xcmlxt making some sensible comments and stay away from joining the trigger happy group of forumners..

It seems to me, majority of you guys will not stop until something happens.. It amazes me as all these has got nothing to do with most of you..

What's said cannot be taken back, why can't we just move on?

for people who wanna look at de further replies, please kindly go to page 34 onwards.

tyvm.

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_020220071582-1.jpghttp://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_231220061214.jpg

Fierce bike doesnt mean Fierce rider

hmm... indeed he is wrong, but on the other point of view, are we doing sth wrong oso, like ruining other ppl future? no intention of siding him ah. :cheeky: but is somehow wad i feel aft much deep thought. no offence :)

如果能让我回到过去,

我ä¸ä¼šå†ä¸¢å¤±ä»»ä½•çš„机会,

也ä¸ä¼šæŠŠè¿™å‡ å¹´å‘对你说的è¯è—在心上。

我会紧紧抓ç€ä½ çš„手,

抱ç€ä½ ï¼Œå¯¹ä½ è¯´å£°ï¼š

“我爱你ï¼â€

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee267/saDdy_J/Bike/img1146editted.jpg

hmm... indeed he is wrong, but on the other point of view, are we doing sth wrong oso, like ruining other ppl future? no intention of siding him ah. :cheeky: but is somehow wad i feel aft much deep thought. no offence :)

that is why i said earlier....

Whoaa whoa whoa waho..... use a missile to shoot down a molehill???

i suppose PM that clown on FB will do ba.... is this really worth his ricebowl???

and this is the response.....

is this worth his ricebowl? well, i think its not only worth his ricebowl but i think he should also have his tongue cut out and his fingers maimed so that he can be taught a proper lesson about the value of a human life. i mean come on man, we as riders risk our lives everyday to get to places and to live our passion. what right does this two bit brainless loser have to make light of such a grave incident where a biker lost his life? 3 DOLLARS AND A 45 MINUTE WAIT?!!! thats all it takes to condemn a biker who just lost his life? whether he was riding reckless or not its still a sad incident.

i really wish for this ladyboy to understand that no matter how angry he shld not have expressed his displeasure at such a minor inconvenience due to the loss of a life. to treat bikers with such contempt is simply unacceptable. its because of idiots like this that often we as bikers are put in perilous situations and forced to uptake dangerour maneuvers and why are we put in such situations? impatience and being a bloody scrooge. god i wanna punch this hick infront of his family and girlfriend.

babynemo esther. with a facebook name like that its not very hard to guess the intelligence level of these cretins.

so............ yeah.... http://idunnolol.com/files/website/images/idunnolol_by_TyrantWave.gifhttp://idunnolol.com/files/website/images/idunnolol_by_TyrantWave.gifhttp://idunnolol.com/files/website/images/idunnolol_by_TyrantWave.gif

lolx. hope everythings work out well. :)

如果能让我回到过去,

我ä¸ä¼šå†ä¸¢å¤±ä»»ä½•çš„机会,

也ä¸ä¼šæŠŠè¿™å‡ å¹´å‘对你说的è¯è—在心上。

我会紧紧抓ç€ä½ çš„手,

抱ç€ä½ ï¼Œå¯¹ä½ è¯´å£°ï¼š

“我爱你ï¼â€

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee267/saDdy_J/Bike/img1146editted.jpg

at this rate its going.... i don't think there can be a happy ending to this....

[yt]

[/yt]

Aaron's gonna hve to take out a full-page apology on Classifieds..Classifieds will contact him soon n discuss abt the payment

Do not trouble trouble unless trouble troubles you

Wat an @$$Hole

NSR 150 SP [FR5682H]: 7/7/04 - 15/11/05

GSX R400 RR [FL5988H]: 28/10/05 - 6/8/08

X1 Supreme [FBB4408Y]: 7/4/07 - 21/3/08

GSX R1000 K3 [FW9829A]: 27/9/07 - 20/2/08

GSX R1000 K7 [FBB??Z]: MIA o_O

GSX R1000 K8 [FBC????M]: 22/2/08 - 21/6/2013

125ZR [FBC 3720X]: 6/8/08 – 19/3/11

FJR 1300 ABS [FBC 3723M]: 21/6/2013

Sparks T135 [FBB 8146B]: 24/4/2015

Guest johjoh
Spur of the moment comments is about to ruin his present life. I'd rather he be involved in a sex scandal than this. At least there is still the female to share the glam. Here he is all alone.

he is not alone..his gf is affected as well. both of them shut down their fb accounts from public view liao. like what one of the forumer in hwz said, "A man stands up for what he did". he dare says that, then he better dare face the consequences be it good or bad.

its true he deserve all this 'attention' right now.

but i felt it's not too nice to pull his family members into the picture. afterall, He who say bear de consequences. alot of comments from all de forums i see involve his family members - which is seriously not too nice..

IMHO that is :cheeky:

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_020220071582-1.jpghttp://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_231220061214.jpg

he kenna overtake by many of us here is it? hahaa...

jam jam lah... it's the cars that caused the jams anyway... not bikes...

bikes caused jams only at causeway when is is 5pm - 7pm...wahahaaa

http://www.nutrition4u.sg/images/coaches/VicNette02.jpg

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)

Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

Guest johjoh
its true he deserve all this 'attention' right now.

but i felt it's not too nice to pull his family members into the picture. afterall, He who say bear de consequences. alot of comments from all de forums i see involve his family members - which is seriously not too nice..

IMHO that is :cheeky:

i agree his family and his gf is innocent in this case but the internet is unforgiving.. its just like in ancient china where a official commits a crime, his wife, parents, children, grandparents, blah blah..all have to be beheaded. zhu jiu zu in chinese.

well, first up, he really have an issue the way he said it.

it's just wrong. hence the infuriated responses.

Kinda poser coz it's not like he's buying his own car anyw, assuming he dun even own a bike, den ning nong piang, he's just a pauper in someone else' car acting like a king on the road la.

No wonder $3 also mean so much to him. The noob got pawned..

shutting down fb account is just like burying his head into the sand, doesn't solve anything.

If he's sincere, he gotta apologise publicly man, seriously, either through stomp or through his fb account etc..

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

i agree his family and his gf is innocent in this case but the internet is unforgiving.. its just like in ancient china where a official commits a crime, his wife, parents, children, grandparents, blah blah..all have to be beheaded. zhu jiu zu in chinese.

yes no doubt.

but who we are to judge and penalize the crime on his family? nobody :)

so all we can do is jus penalize on individual.