SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Facebook comments on Riders

Vespa11

Dear SBF members,

for all of you who feel strongly about this incident like I do, I urge you to act on it and write in to A-Star to relieve this person of his job. There is power in numbers and no effect without action.

I have personally written the letter below to A-Star, urging them to take action. If you feel strongly that Ong must understand the implications of his words, please join me. A-Star can be reached at [email protected]

I will also be writing in as promised to Stomp and Theonlinecitizen to highlight this issue.

Let's join together and fight for our deceased brother's honour! We have to show this fellow that stating something online does not come without responsibilities.

Regards,

Tim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

On behalf of several members of Singapore Bike Forums, I would like to draw your attention to the following post made on social networking site Facebook by one Ong Shaocheng Aaron, evidently a member of your payroll. Exact details of his comments and pictorial evidence are attached to this message.

This particular post made by Mr. Ong has deeply angered the local motorcycling community, with most of us having known close friends or family members who have been killed in tragic accidents on the road. Via his comments, Mr. Ong has displayed a complete disregard for the life of a fellow human being and furthermore, in response to chiding on the part of his friends, has proceeded to make fun of the death of another human being. He has insinuated in his post, and comments, that the motorcyclist deserved to lose his life in an accident under the assumption that he was speeding.

As if this weren't bad enough, he also condemns the motorcyclist to hell for causing him to be caught up in a jam for 45mins and having to pay an extra $3. While I understand that religion may be considered as just a concept, such a statement is blatantly insulting to the deceased. Mr. Ong has clearly gone too far and as a community members, and more importantly as a human beings, we are unable to let this go.

I trust A-Star is not an organisation who will take such a grievous issue lightly, for I assure you that, as members of the local motorcycling community, we do not find such comments funny.

I therefore urge A-Star, as a reputable government organisation, to take disciplinary action against this errant member of your staff. As an adult, one must be responsible for their words.

I personally will write an article to online news sites such as Stomp and TheOnlineCitizen with immediacy. If no action is taken with expedient effect, I'm sure that The Straits Times or The New Paper will also find this story of interest.

Warmest Regards from The Local Biking Community,

Timothy Soh

I fully support this!

This guy has totally no regards for a life of a fellow human being. His comments and responses to his friends on FB wall were totally uncalled for!

That life lost is someone else' s loved one, no amount of time and money spent could bring him/her back.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i will give him triple if can bring back a life.. lols screw him!

yeah man! screwing part jio me k :angel:

Only know how to screw ah u... HAHAHA!

The goal is not to set a fastest lap, it is to eventually win the race.

Dear SBF members,

for all of you who feel strongly about this incident like I do, I urge you to act on it and write in to A-Star to relieve this person of his job. There is power in numbers and no effect without action.

I have personally written the letter below to A-Star, urging them to take action. If you feel strongly that Ong must understand the implications of his words, please join me. A-Star can be reached at [email protected]

I will also be writing in as promised to Stomp and Theonlinecitizen to highlight this issue.

Let's join together and fight for our deceased brother's honour! We have to show this fellow that stating something online does not come without responsibilities.

Regards,

Tim

good one there tim! :thumb:

i wonder if he will learn from his mistake.

Dear SBF members,

Regards,

Tim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

On behalf of several members of Singapore Bike Forums, I would like to draw your attention to the following post made on social networking site Facebook by one Ong Shaocheng Aaron, evidently a member of your payroll. Exact details of his comments and pictorial evidence are attached to this message.

This particular post made by Mr. Ong has deeply angered the local motorcycling community, with most of us having known close friends or family members who have been killed in tragic accidents on the road. Via his comments, Mr. Ong has displayed a complete disregard for the life of a fellow human being and furthermore, in response to chiding on the part of his friends, has proceeded to make fun of the death of another human being. He has insinuated in his post, and comments, that the motorcyclist deserved to lose his life in an accident under the assumption that he was speeding.

As if this weren't bad enough, he also condemns the motorcyclist to hell for causing him to be caught up in a jam for 45mins and having to pay an extra $3. While I understand that religion may be considered as just a concept, such a statement is blatantly insulting to the deceased. Mr. Ong has clearly gone too far and as a community members, and more importantly as a human beings, we are unable to let this go.

I trust A-Star is not an organisation who will take such a grievous issue lightly, for I assure you that, as members of the local motorcycling community, we do not find such comments funny.

I therefore urge A-Star, as a reputable government organisation, to take disciplinary action against this errant member of your staff. As an adult, one must be responsible for their words.

I personally will write an article to online news sites such as Stomp and TheOnlineCitizen with immediacy. If no action is taken with expedient effect, I'm sure that The Straits Times or The New Paper will also find this story of interest.

Timothy Soh

bro u got my fullest support. this kind of person needs to be educated.

396496_10150480077221536_1953205724_n.jpg

Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Stomped already? Links?

I believe it has to be approved first by the editor before it will feature on the site.

I will monitor stomp over the next few days and if published I'll include the link here. Judging by the content type on stomp I think it should be approved.

I have not yet submitted the story to the onlinecitizen editor though, just to Stomp.

Meanwhile, I appreciate the support and kudos, but I hope more people will help to place pressure on A-Star to take action. More letters will make them take notice. I have the relevant screen shots should anyone need them.

Dear SBF members,

Regards,

Tim

Dear Sir/Madam,

Timothy Soh

You have my support!

I believe it has to be approved first by the editor before it will feature on the site.

I will monitor stomp over the next few days and if published I'll include the link here. Judging by the content type on stomp I think it should be approved.

I have not yet submitted the story to the onlinecitizen editor though, just to Stomp.

Meanwhile, I appreciate the support and kudos, but I hope more people will help to place pressure on A-Star to take action. More letters will make them take notice. I have the relevant screen shots should anyone need them.

good stuff dude

looking forward to the Stomp link

and will email them as well.

cheers

Grounded... :/

if the deceased is his close family member.. i think he will even try to raise $3million for a chance to bring his family member back to life..

but to think tat just bcos of $3 he can give this type of comment of a fellow human being who met with mishap.. where is his morale and dignity as a man? he got a totally wrong mentality! wat a d o g! even if d o g also has more heart than him!

STOMP HIM PLEASE!!! LET THE WHOLE WORLD TAT A HUMAN BEING IS ONLY WORTH 3BUCKS TO HIM!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=204784&d=1305883476http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=277892

Nowadays everything you do in the net have consequences.. In the USA (part of my company).. This bugger go and take picture of him posing beside military parts of an airplane and posted it on Facebook.. The pictures circulate till it reaches the States of Defense.. Soon after that the bugger was dismissed. The company just manufacture spare parts for various airplane..

So whatever you do please think before posting anything in the net.. Don't think that the net is safe.. It is just numbers being stored (1010101010100011101) Anyone can hack. Even Youtube has a video showing you how to hack a persons locked wifi..

I'm into it.. just bring that person down into disgrace.. talk like he just eaten some wrong stuff.. piss off...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

angry angry angry :angry::angry::angry:

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t286/modenaboi/signature.jpg

Practical Test Checklist:

√ Sudden and late braking

√ Faulty signal lights

√ Superb use of horn

√ Assume road belongs to father

√ Never at fault no matter what happens

√ Tailgating confidence

Result: YES! You qualify to become a Singapore car driver!

just go to the stomp and that fellow have to close his account very soon.. let's track his sibling and gf first.. :D

I'm nasty hor? keke...

Sex:

Male

Birthday:

July 18, 1984

Siblings:

Jasmin Ong

Daniel Ong

Ivan Ong

Relationship Status:

In a Relationship with Babynemo Esther

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Dear SBF members,

Regards,

Tim

Dear Sir/Madam,

Timothy Soh

Support!!!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/eos08/siggy/2006369748298751345_rs.jpg

He has got the most kiam pa face sia. How could he say this kind of thing? Can drive cannot pay $3. What an *******. FugFace.

Yamaha X1 --> FY

Honda RVF --> FQ7***J

Yamaha R6 --> FBC 8**2U

Whoaa whoa whoa waho..... use a missile to shoot down a molehill???

i suppose PM that clown on FB will do ba.... is this really worth his ricebowl???

is this worth his ricebowl? well, i think its not only worth his ricebowl but i think he should also have his tongue cut out and his fingers maimed so that he can be taught a proper lesson about the value of a human life. i mean come on man, we as riders risk our lives everyday to get to places and to live our passion. what right does this two bit brainless loser have to make light of such a grave incident where a biker lost his life? 3 DOLLARS AND A 45 MINUTE WAIT?!!! thats all it takes to condemn a biker who just lost his life? whether he was riding reckless or not its still a sad incident.

i really wish for this ladyboy to understand that no matter how angry he shld not have expressed his displeasure at such a minor inconvenience due to the loss of a life. to treat bikers with such contempt is simply unacceptable. its because of idiots like this that often we as bikers are put in perilous situations and forced to uptake dangerour maneuvers and why are we put in such situations? impatience and being a bloody scrooge. god i wanna punch this hick infront of his family and girlfriend.

just go to the stomp and that fellow have to close his account very soon.. let's track his sibling and gf first.. :D

I'm nasty hor? keke...

Sex:

Male

Birthday:

July 18, 1984

Siblings:

Jasmin Ong

Daniel Ong

Ivan Ong

Relationship Status:

In a Relationship with Babynemo Esther

babynemo esther. with a facebook name like that its not very hard to guess the intelligence level of these cretins.

Don't dress for the ride.Dress for the crash.:thumb:

i was on the highway yesterday and i saw a few thing.. cos i am working as a despatch so as i enter the highway, i kinda know there might be a accident(not raining).. as i got nearer, i saw the uncle lying on the road and some guy(i think doc or sum1 who know cpr) was doing the cpr on him.. i stop my bike beside the car.. wondering what i can help.. :dot:

yet i felt so useless..i ask the guy what i can do? he kept quiet...

i cant do anything.. so no choice, i went on to continue my work(courier)..

2 hour after finishing my job. i travel back the highway on the opps side.. its was raining and when i reach the same place again, i almost cried.. cover cloth le..still lying on the roadside cover with cloth and raining, my heart really pain..

i told a few fren about this and we all kept quiet.. cos very emo..

regardless whether he is riding or driving..

i don think we human should speak this way,it seriously boil down to the fact of POOR UPBRINGING.

i didnt talk abt this in the forum cos i feel that we should respect people, not to mention a human being gone like that... hope he get punish for what he have said!!!

cheers to all