SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Facebook comments on Riders

Vespa11

Wondering anyone found where he lives liao ma? think this car can say gone case liao. good luck for him and good luck for his car, cos i think both of them will not live long right? HAHA. think alot alot of bikers are looking out for him liao

Honda NSR SP150- FP 564* Z - Since 26 Sep 07 - 09 june 09

Suzuki GSR 400- FBB 753* K -Since 03/ 06 / 09 - 11/03/11

Yamaha R1 08- FBC 19** T - till 00 Apr 2012

kawasaki Versys 650

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yup, no doubt they can get childish at times. but when they see something they buay song with, they will make sure it hits the headlines

yeah a lot of SPH moles in edmw.. o_O

whats edmw?

eat drink man woman :o

Wondering anyone found where he lives liao ma? think this car can say gone case liao. good luck for him and good luck for his car, cos i think both of them will not live long right? HAHA. think alot alot of bikers are looking out for him liao

i think soon someone will go find his address.

anyway is this posted at mycar forum yet.. o_Oo_O

knn... face like ****... if onli i can give him just 1 punch on his face... NO RESPECT!!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs485.snc3/26563_409861376527_592391527_5137575_6240164_n.jpg

"The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.â€

"we as riders risk our lives everyday to get to places and to live our passion"

this statement is strong... i think everyone agrees bout this and i also think that as we put on our helmets and don our riding gear daily, most of us are already prepared to meet at least 5 drivers on the road who deem us irrelevant and would gladly curse and swear at us given the slightest opportunity.

so now we got this ong guy who actually bold enough to post his cursing online and on facebook no less...

i agree with every post here... those pro and anti post too... but i think that instead of flaming him and causing him trouble, why not just educate him instead? instead of flaming him, why not preach to him the error of his ways and enlighten him to a more mature level.

facebook is a place where many individuals tend to post their feelings first and think bout it later. im sure this is one of those cases. i do not believe he meant a word of it and even if he did, after all the flaming, im sure he doesnt any longer. :)

so those of u who still wanna affect his career and such, how bout giving him a second chance if he admits to his mistakes and wrong doings. everyone makes mistakes, its how we grow.

i for one votes to have him apologise on this thread, or at least post it on facebook. and a sincere apology only, not one just to satisfy our frustrations. what gd is it to us if he doesnt learn his lesson? its gd to me if he learns his lesson cause then i'd have one more bike-cautious driver on the road, thus giving me a safer ride on the road.

immature ppl are aplenty in this world. flaming these immature ppl only proves to highlight our own immaturity. (immaturity being one who doesnt sees the bigger picture)

just my 2cents worth. no offence intended to anyone, just something i tot would be good to share.

and does anyone know the name of the deceased rider? my heart goes out to his/her family, relatives and friends.

brother, i believe u are suggesting that we preach to him and educate him right?

Well, look at this. This is how i feel. no offence k?

Even with his friends telling him that it was not the right thing to say, he didn't show any remorse at all with his reply which was this: "Haha, I can even phase it more terribly".

It seems to me he doesn't have a conscience at all. His friends comments didn't even make him flinch. What does it really say about him?

When we speak about someone who has unfortunately passed away, we do not curse or swear. Does anyone walk pass a funeral and say "curse him" or "to hell with him". We don't! I respect those who have passed on where they will have a better life and right here, this 'dog' curses him to hell.WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DO THAT?

It evokes every single vulgar emotion in me. I will stand by my words and hope he dies.

Rest in peace to the fallen rider.

some ppl have been up to his defence in HWZ.

guess what, they are as brainless as he is. esp the "I have not seen the rape of nanjing" comment, see where he stands if this get on to some prc sites...

HELP FIND MY BIKE! Blue RXZ (New Model), completely stock FBB3668U Stolen from Block 502A MSCP Choa Chu Kang Street 51

The ****ing ******* is famous overnight..

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

reali a disgrace to we singaporean. ting he owe a public apologize for de deceased.

如果能让我回到过去,

我ä¸ä¼šå†ä¸¢å¤±ä»»ä½•çš„机会,

也ä¸ä¼šæŠŠè¿™å‡ å¹´å‘对你说的è¯è—在心上。

我会紧紧抓ç€ä½ çš„手,

抱ç€ä½ ï¼Œå¯¹ä½ è¯´å£°ï¼š

“我爱你ï¼â€

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee267/saDdy_J/Bike/img1146editted.jpg

if he is smart he will do that and lie low... cos as of now his life is ruined.

ya lor. can see he's not smart. cus a smart person wun curse a dead person. lolx. :cheeky: but still eventhough his life n career is ruined, he still owe them an apologize for saying such heartless words. at least tt make ppl wun feel so bad abt him. :)

如果能让我回到过去,

我ä¸ä¼šå†ä¸¢å¤±ä»»ä½•çš„机会,

也ä¸ä¼šæŠŠè¿™å‡ å¹´å‘对你说的è¯è—在心上。

我会紧紧抓ç€ä½ çš„手,

抱ç€ä½ ï¼Œå¯¹ä½ è¯´å£°ï¼š

“我爱你ï¼â€

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee267/saDdy_J/Bike/img1146editted.jpg

oh. de car is not his. it's a family car.

happen to find out my fren is his sis's bf. oh well. *roll eye*

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_020220071582-1.jpghttp://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_231220061214.jpg

Fierce bike doesnt mean Fierce rider

not on stomp yet.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

Received a reply from A*Star this morning.

Dear Sir/Mdm,

Thanks you for your email. We are currently looking into your request.

Thanks

Bernard Chan

Corp Comms

Looks bo chup IMO.

see see look look nia.

got action or not is another issue.

btw, if you guys read thru the thread in hwz, his friend posted (although not on his behalf) uhmm. idk how to put it across, so its best you guys take a look of it yourself ;D

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_020220071582-1.jpghttp://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g37/forbiddenmemories/th_231220061214.jpg

Fierce bike doesnt mean Fierce rider

cant expect much from them. i think as long as this aaron stupidface didnt publicly defame his organization's rep (or curse astar people to die), everything else will be pretty low on their public relations priority list.

i think we can all learn a few lessons from this though. be v careful before posting anything sensitive online. and the other, be respectful towards others on the road even when driving. clearly aaron has failed in both areas. but doesnt mean we cant learn from his mistakes. :)

ride safely bros, have a good week.

I felt disappointed and disgusted by this stupid fella that curse the rider whom has passed on.

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/C_and_S_Exclusive.jpg

Love and Kindness is always taken for granted.

Live happily, Don't regret, Before it's too late to realise.

For Sale~ http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6458033#post6458033