SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo..

1) Our speed at usually go above 160 (minimum)

2) Carb setting might be off or valve jam. Go wash your carb, wash your valve. (change your piston and piston ring if you got budget and your bike can last you at least another 5 years)

3) Change your chain ratio (if it's 14/31) it's meant for pick up and not for high speed. you might need to rev until RPM 9/10 to hit 150.

Lastly, join singapore kawasaki fb group and ask there. a lot of old bird went there.. hahaha..

I usually come in every few months to check only.. :)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, kiusfax said:

The vehicle truly 2005 with C16SE motor? I'm experiencing some difficulty discovering data about this motor for a 2005 Corsa. As per Wikipedia, Corsa C has 1.4 liter and 1.8-liter motors yet not 1.6 liter. In any case, 200 km/h from a 100 hp motor might be asking excessively.

but still a powerful engine, I'm still riding it as of today.. haha.. it's about 19 year old.. can hit 120 easily.. if i wan, can go further but will burden the engine as I could feel it.. 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055