SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

19 hours ago, MoToRpSyChO11 said:

Just came outta jb, bloo** h*ll, they wanna stop me again for smoke. I told them I was stop not too long ago and I have my emission inspection coming up in two days.... not worth going jb anymore already! For me on 2 stroke at least!

dun go during office hours.. haha.. 

Here's the reason why.. LOL... all eyes on 2 stroke...

• Like 1

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

1 hour ago, MoToRpSyChO11 said:

Thx man... but I already knew the reason when I first heard of the nea ruling .

LOL.. let's complain again when we meet up.. haha

• Haha 1

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

• 2 months later...

My last few photos of my previous bike.. for those who sold or about to sell off.. maybe can upload a few photos here for others to see how nice it is to own one of these legendary 2 stroke bikes.. :) 

Other photos in this album belongs to other friends who used to ride KRR.. :) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

My last few photos of my previous bike.. for those who sold or about to sell off.. maybe can upload a few photos here for others to see how nice it is to own one of these legendary 2 stroke bikes.. :) 

Other photos in this album belongs to other friends who used to ride KRR.. :) 

Added some of mine. Both my race bike n my road bike

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, kdtwk said:

hello, wondering where i can get krr150 swingarm that can equip chainguard to it. 

scrap yard? Or check carousel see anyone selling it? 

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Gildarts said:

Hello guys, recently bought a krr, @adesmond2  may i know if kok seng still reliable for servicing?

yes yes.. I got still pm him.. :)

can just say "black kr with box".. plump Chinese guy.. 😂 I dun earn anything but anything I can WhatsApp him for you.. haha.. or can pass you his number to WhatsApp him.. :) 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, adesmond2 said:

yes yes.. I got still pm him.. :)

can just say "black kr with box".. plump Chinese guy.. 😂 I dun earn anything but anything I can WhatsApp him for you.. haha.. or can pass you his number to WhatsApp him.. :) 

ohh okay thanks! Bought the krr at a decent condition.. want to restore but hard time finding ori parts😮💨

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gildarts said:

ohh okay thanks! Bought the krr at a decent condition.. want to restore but hard time finding ori parts😮💨

Coe till when bro?

On 3/30/2023 at 10:49 PM, Gildarts said:

nice nice.. but Malaysia usually local parts.. sometimes they (the seller) don't even know if it's original or local.. 

Hi.. If I change my swing arm to king drag gold chrome then inspection can pass bo? Also if I change to king drag do I need to do anything like special bearing for that particular swing arm or can just install and play?

On 4/1/2023 at 1:16 PM, AhHong888 said:

Hi.. If I change my swing arm to king drag gold chrome then inspection can pass bo? Also if I change to king drag do I need to do anything like special bearing for that particular swing arm or can just install and play?

ehhh.. nowadays super strict liao.. swing arm all that dun play play.. need to look stock as much as possible..

• Like 1